Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) (2459 Views)

Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street? / She Said Am The Youngest In All Her Guys She' S Chatting Wit / Lol, How Much Airtime Can A Guy Send For His Crush To Make A Good Impression? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by BRAV0O(m): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
I meet her online last week she ask for r-cards today ,I dunno no if #200 naira is too small or okay or I shouldn't send at all so she won't started taking me for maga
Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by Onlinebizexpert(m): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
are you her father?

if No is the answer, then she should go and buy recharge card

for God sake you guys just met

shuuuu

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
200 Naira is too small joor maybe you should send her 200,000 Recharge card.. MUMU OSHI.... Na You born her....

Soon now you will open thread.... I was Scammed by a Girl I met Online...

#Gurlz yahoo bad pass Guyz oooo..

4 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: are you her father?

shuuuu
really undecided
Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by BRAV0O(m): 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: are you her father?

shuuuu
she say is small, somebody help me!!!
Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by DrObum(m): 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
BRAV0O: I meet her online last week she ask for r-cards today ,I dunno no if #200 naira is too small or okay or I shouldn't send at all so she won't started taking me for maga
What! ?
And you expect an answer to this question?
Man! You're hooked up with an e-criminal!
Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by BRAV0O(m): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
DrObum:
What! ?
And you expect an answer to this question?
Man! You're hooked up with an e-criminal!
ah don finish
Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by Skmoda360(m): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
You better use ur brain and file for e-breakup.
Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by Tallesty1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ah!! To much nah, recharge am first (so that she won't get the 15mb wey mtn dey give) then transfer 50 naira give am.

4 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by Sunkyphil(m): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
I no say u wan hear wetin we wan talk,anoda cooked up ish undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by durella4(m): 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
200 naira s 2 small, since dis s d 1st time of her askin send like 2000k 2 her wen she ask again multiply it by 200 u will discover overflow love.

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by MabraO: 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
claireshan: really undecided

What u doing here?
Didn't u read d sign?

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by MizMyColi(f): 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
Wait, is this the same Bravo, who is/was in Brazil, or did you steal his moniker? Oh, I forgot, world cup is over. grin Dude, you seemed sharp and no nonsense-ish on that thread (you remember?) undecided undecided Well, except you're trolling, all I can say is "You foh mah hans" grin wink. How are you btw? The weather treating you good?

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by Medunah: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
Tallesty1: Ah!! To much nah, recharge am first (so that she won't get the 15mb wey mtn dey give) then transfer 50 naira give am.
Ur joking, right?
Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by Tallesty1(m): 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
Medunah:
Ur joking, right?
Damn serious. Why should he send card to her

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by MizMyColi(f): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
MabraO:

What u doing here?
Didn't u read d sign?
I did undecided
Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by farano(f): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
I see
Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by MabraO: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
MizMyColi: I did undecided

U should ladies not allowed
Now bounce
Will call u wen we done
Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by MabraO: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
MizMyColi: I did undecided

U should know ladies not allowed
Now bounce
Will call u wen we done
Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by BRAV0O(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
MizMyColi: Wait, is this the same Bravo, who is/was in Brazil, or did you steal his moniker? Oh, I forgot, world cup is over. grin Dude, you seemed sharp and no nonsense-ish on that thread (you remember?) undecided undecided Well, except you're trolling, all I can say is "You foh mah hans" grin wink. How are you btw? The weather treating you good?
ilike ur post! grin
Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by MizMyColi(f): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
MabraO:

U should know ladies not allowed
Now bounce
Will call u wen we done
kkay grin grin *starts bouncing on thread* tell me when to stop grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by Medunah: 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
Tallesty1:
Damn serious. Why should he send card to her
Its not a do or die affair, if a girl asks u to send her call card nd u cnt...jz tell her u cnt cos last i checked the OP is not under any obligation to send it to d girl
Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by MabraO: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
MizMyColi: kkay grin grin *starts bouncing on thread* tell me when to stop grin

grin grin grin
U can stop now
No use laugh kee me Abeg grin
Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by Vikky014(f): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
@op,u mean u asked us to advice u on dis?wait a minute,hw old are u?*confused*am sure u jst finished ur NECO EXAMS *WTF*jumps out of thread
Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
MabraO:

What u doing here?
Didn't u read d sign?
story
Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by BRAV0O(m): 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
Vikky014: @op,u mean u asked us to advice u on dis?wait a minute,hw old are u?*confused*am sure u jst finished ur NECO EXAMS *WTF*jumps out of thread
trespass ? angry
Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by BRAV0O(m): 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
Medunah:
Its not a do or die affair, if a girl asks u to send her call card nd u cnt...jz tell her u cnt cos last i checked the OP is not under any obligation to send it to d girl
what if she think I'm stingy ? Av u forget how you ladies threaten us in such case
Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by MizMyColi(f): 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
MabraO:

grin grin grin
U can stop now
No use laugh kee me Abeg grin
cry But ah wantu continu
Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by ebullientV(m): 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
Vikky014: @op,u mean u asked us to advice u on dis?wait a minute,hw old are u?*confused*am sure u jst finished ur NECO EXAMS *WTF*jumps out of thread
Shoulda known better than to 'jump in' in d ist place.. Cos d sign read 'Guys only'.. We needed our privacy, u knw..
Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by ebullientV(m): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
@ OP, do the needful. I.e what ur mind tells u to.. Btw i find ds ur thread amusing
Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by Medunah: 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
BRAV0O: what if she think I'm stingy ? Av u forget how you ladies threaten us in such case
ok, Since dis story is a product of ur imagination, also send her d call card in ur imagination grin
Re: Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) by BRAV0O(m): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
Medunah:
ok, Since dis story is a product of ur imagination, also send her d call card in ur imagination grin
u no well angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. / Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? / Meet The Most Boobilicious Upcoming Actress [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.