Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

She Said Am The Youngest In All Her Guys She' S Chatting Wit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said Am The Youngest In All Her Guys She' S Chatting Wit (1232 Views)

10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? / My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said Am The Youngest In All Her Guys She' S Chatting Wit by harden(m): 11:41pm On May 13, 2015
dbt mind ma english wil be cutting it short

we've been chatting wit her for sumtime now nd ysetaday i was complaining dat she was a bit to hard on me as we werr chatting.
nd she said dat she's nt sure dat she chats wit any of her frnds d way she chats wit me
nd am d only guy who she is older dan in her contact list
it really pissed me off nd i jst said
(tanx 4 d compliment) nd she started bagging me dat das nt wat she meant nd i shud nt be tinking like dat bal bla bla
wat do i even do plz
Re: She Said Am The Youngest In All Her Guys She' S Chatting Wit by simplymade(m): 11:43pm On May 13, 2015
So? undecided[color=#550000][/color]
Re: She Said Am The Youngest In All Her Guys She' S Chatting Wit by Nobody: 12:02am On May 14, 2015
And so what?
Re: She Said Am The Youngest In All Her Guys She' S Chatting Wit by Nobody: 12:04am On May 14, 2015
Go and restructure thé body of your thread sad
Re: She Said Am The Youngest In All Her Guys She' S Chatting Wit by Nobody: 12:18am On May 14, 2015
OP, Only God can help you now... He alone!
Re: She Said Am The Youngest In All Her Guys She' S Chatting Wit by Baddestguyp(m): 12:30am On May 14, 2015
so what do you expect us to do
Re: She Said Am The Youngest In All Her Guys She' S Chatting Wit by Nobody: 1:10am On May 14, 2015
Who are the 'we' that's been chatting with her?
Btw, how's this suppose to be a topic?
Re: She Said Am The Youngest In All Her Guys She' S Chatting Wit by femzysticks(m): 1:38am On May 14, 2015
harden:

we've been chatting wit her for sumtime now

you and who
Re: She Said Am The Youngest In All Her Guys She' S Chatting Wit by Isomerizm(m): 8:37am On May 14, 2015
OP, OP. "Thanks for the compliment" grin
Re: She Said Am The Youngest In All Her Guys She' S Chatting Wit by JUNIT1(m): 9:12am On May 14, 2015

2 Likes

Re: She Said Am The Youngest In All Her Guys She' S Chatting Wit by GenerousLord: 9:39am On May 14, 2015
The guy above me just did the right thing.
Re: She Said Am The Youngest In All Her Guys She' S Chatting Wit by SuperSuave(m): 9:39am On May 14, 2015
femzysticks:

you and who
grin oyamilenu o grin
Re: She Said Am The Youngest In All Her Guys She' S Chatting Wit by SuperSuave(m): 9:40am On May 14, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Who are the 'we' that's been chatting with her?
Btw, how's this suppose to be a topic?
this thread should be in the joke section aswear. grin
Re: She Said Am The Youngest In All Her Guys She' S Chatting Wit by Nobody: 10:55am On May 14, 2015
SuperSuave:
this thread should be in the joke section aswear. grin

Seriously. There's nothin romantic in this cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: She Said Am The Youngest In All Her Guys She' S Chatting Wit by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:38pm On May 14, 2015
Ignore anything that doesn't move the interaction in the direction you want.

Whatever your response/nonresponse is, the main thing is that you're not 'affected'.

Women will usually say/do little things to mess with you, sometimes.

And the more unaffected you are, the more she gets really moist for you where the sun don't shine.

If she gets really annoying though, you know what to do.

You know.
Re: She Said Am The Youngest In All Her Guys She' S Chatting Wit by uwa1(m): 2:07pm On May 14, 2015
OP: Watin u come want make we do.
Re: She Said Am The Youngest In All Her Guys She' S Chatting Wit by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 14, 2015
Shey you are hard naw. Bullshit her... Lol

(1) (Reply)

Solution To The Problem Of Girls Bringing Their Friends With Them On A Date / Benefits Of Practising Abstinence For Teenagers And Adults / How I Got PRANKED By A LAGOS Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.