Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Job Winning CV...(Updated) - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Winning CV...(Updated) (40107 Views)

How To Write A Professional Job Winning Curriculum Vitae / Details on how to Write A Winning CV / Here's What A job-winning One-page CV Looks Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by uhalauju(f): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
OP pls I need a sample too for entry level.......uhalauju@gmail.com. thank you.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by olabs201(m): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
please i need entry level sample too olabs201@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by AishyWemsy(f): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
I need a sample pls for entry level, thank u. irrytee4bliss440@yahoo.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by living2013(m): 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
AishyWemsy, olabs201, uhalauju should check their emails for the sample.

If you Want to improve your own CV successfully!
My professional CV writing service can transform Your CV & Make it captivating enough to win you the Job interviews you desire.

HOW CAN MY SERVICE HELP YOU?

· I focus on identifying your vital experience, skills and achievements (even if you're unsure of what to include) and expertly word your CV in a persuasive way that sells you to employers / recruiters.

· I can take your poorly written CV (or start without a CV) and create a powerful CV that will give you the best opportunity to secure interviews

Feel free to get back to me. visit https://www.nairaland.com/2140320/perfectcv-arena for more details.

I remain,

living2013, nairaland

perfectcva2z@gmail.com, 08063095457
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by living2013(m): 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
living2013:
CV WRITING SERVICE
I have received hundreds of emails requesting me to write or re-write their CVs, but it’s not easy for me to do that on free basis for everybody due to the cost of the service. Please, I wish to inform you that the free service is over as I have written for the first two people as I promised the first time I introduced this thread “JOB WINNING CV”. Those I am writing their CVs now are paying a token of N2000 to enable me take care of the cost. Outside this site, my clients pay a minimum of N2,500 depending on their qualifications and years of experience. I reduced the price here to help my fellow nairalanders (graduates) who may not afford it at a higher rate to benefit from my service.
Nevertheless, if you can’t afford the cost, you can follow the instructions that I have given here and it will definitely help you to create a good CV. I mainly created this article as a guide to help anyone willing to personally write his/her CV, so you can take the advantage.
But if you can afford the price (N2000), all I can assure you is that you will be 100% satisfied just like others that have received my service. With over 4 years work experience @ PERFECTcv, I know exactly what employers want to see on your CV and the format they prefer (chronological CV). I will make your CV standout of the crowd and give you the best chance of securing your deserved Job.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by dlectura(m): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2016
please can someone send to me the standard CV format dominicnkoro@gmail.com God bless you richly
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Analee(f): 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
Plsooo,help,nwiyordeegrace@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by ollybode(m): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
Pls i wil appreciat it if i can get cv standard format @ ollybod@yahoo.com.Tanx
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by living2013(m): 11:41am On May 21, 2016
Analee:
Plsooo,help,nwiyordeegrace@gmail.com
Sent[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by praisegift(f): 12:14pm On May 21, 2016
Pls help me i need standard cv format
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by praisegift(f): 12:17pm On May 21, 2016
pls for entry level roselynokeh@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Phedam: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
Pls help me arrange my cv.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by living2013(m): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Phedam:
Pls help me arrange my cv.
Send your request with your current CV to my email; perfectcva2z@gmail.com. Note, the cost is 2k minimum. If you are ready, my account details will be sent to you. Once your payment is confirmed, I will rewrite the CV efficiently and ensure that all the relevant sections like profile, skills, experiences/achievements are well articulated and targeted to your needed job position. It will be delivered to you within two days.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by living2013(m): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2016
praisegift:
pls for entry level roselynokeh@gmail.com

Check your email for the CV sample

If you need help to rewrite your own CV perfectly, you can get back to me. The price has been slashed to 2k exclusively for nairalanders. I will rewrite the CV once your payment is confirmed and ensure that all the relevant sections are well highlighted, presented and personalized to secure the attention of any employer/recruiter and give you the best opportunity to get interviews. It will be specifically written to provide vital information that are needed in the job position of your interest and will be delivered to you within two days.

Read More: https://www.nairaland.com/2844254/rewrite-cv-free-gmat-available

You will get my account details once you are ready.

(perfectCV)
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by ifyebere(m): 9:18am On Jul 27, 2016
living2013:

If you need help/sample, visit https://www.nairaland.com/2140320/perfectcv-arena-samples-available

Pls i need a sample. Ifexin4ril@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by shadzyng(f): 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
• I focus on identifying your vital experience, skills and achievements (even if you're unsure of what to include) and expertly word your CV in a persuasive way that sells you to employers / recruiters.
• I can take your poorly written CV (or start without a CV) and create a powerful CV that will give you the best opportunity to secure interviews

visit https://www.nairaland.com/2140320/perfectcv-arena for more details.

Chuks
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by shadzyng(f): 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by shadzyng(f): 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by donGotze(m): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
Thanks bro for your kind gesture and help, writing a standard CV has been a problem. I am Electrical Engineering Graduate, please I need a standard job winning CV, thanks and remain blessed. Please send to aningod@gmail.com.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by donGotze(m): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
living2013:
AishyWemsy, olabs201, uhalauju should check their emails for the sample.

If you Want to improve your own CV successfully!
My professional CV writing service can transform Your CV & Make it captivating enough to win you the Job interviews you desire.

HOW CAN MY SERVICE HELP YOU?

· I focus on identifying your vital experience, skills and achievements (even if you're unsure of what to include) and expertly word your CV in a persuasive way that sells you to employers / recruiters.

· I can take your poorly written CV (or start without a CV) and create a powerful CV that will give you the best opportunity to secure interviews

Feel free to get back to me. visit https://www.nairaland.com/2140320/perfectcv-arena for more details.

I remain,

living2013, nairaland

please I need a standard Job winning CV sample, you are doing a great job, keep it up. My email is aningod@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by donGotze(m): 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Please OP I need a sample copy aningod@gmail.com thanks
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by mrmatt(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
Op, I need a sample pls. egbamatthewabah@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Promise05(m): 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
please if any job needs previous experance how will a new graduate apply for such.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by larrymic4u: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
OP please I need sample of CV my email-larrymic4u@yahoo.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by living2013(m): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
Promise05:
please if any job needs previous experance how will a new graduate apply for such.
This is one of the challenges some graduates face. Most employers need experienced candidates. But, you can succeed with a well written CV that provide vital information/competencies that makes you a competent candidate for the job. You start by creating a compelling and persuasive profile i.e summarize your most selling points and the impacts you intend to make if employed. Followed by outlining your most relevant skills to the job in question in a constructive manner. Next is your experiene, since you do not have much paid experience, you can consider the experience you garnered before or during your time in school. There may be some work you did then. Even though you were not paid, once they are related to the job you are applying for, you can include them in a very constructive manner. This has helped some of my client that I assisted in writing their CV. Hope it can work for you too.

1 Like

Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by shadzyng(f): 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by lanrywatt(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
Pls I need a sample too lanrywatt01@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Rochero(m): 2:11am On Jul 28, 2016
Pls I needed a sample as well@charles4smart@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Chuxserve(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
pls send to me too.... chuxserve@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by ukehnonny: 8:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
Please I need a sample. ukehnonso@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by lazyList: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Please send to me... Lazylist1@gmail.com

Thankssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Be A Teacher In The Uk? / Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! / Online Sales Reps Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.