Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

Whats Wrong With The Friendzone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Wrong With The Friendzone? (758 Views)

All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / When You Are The Zonal Chairman Of The Friendzone ,[PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Wrong With The Friendzone? by bilexg(m): 12:53am On Jul 15, 2014
I'm at present a 300 level student of a university in s/west Nigeria. My last relationship ended after secondary schl and ever since then i hv intentionally and unintentionally been in different ladies "friendzone" and still in LOTS!!!

But my ish z ds, What's bad about it? Ds ish hz been trending here on NL for a while now & i feel i shd express my candid opinion

Being a true friend with a girl z not bad, except if you r a self-servicer that only thinks with his D. Over my friendship years with gurlz i hv understood dem more, made dem happy, & achieved landmarks togeda.

i also know that I'm better aimed for a relationship wen it eventually comes.

To many others like me, pls keep up d gd work of BEING SINCERE FRIENDS TO GIRLZ, cos someday they wd b some *niccurs* moda!
Re: Whats Wrong With The Friendzone? by pweedyuz(f): 1:02am On Jul 15, 2014
am i actually d first
*goes back to read post*
but b4 i do dat
i wuld lyk to say
dis friendzone tingy has stretched its limit
ENOF IS ENOF
Re: Whats Wrong With The Friendzone? by fijiano202(m): 1:14am On Jul 15, 2014
pweedyuz: am i actually d first
*goes back to read post*
but b4 i do dat
i wuld lyk to say
ENOF IS ENOF
you are right though but some guys dont even know they are in the Friend Zone
Re: Whats Wrong With The Friendzone? by vislabraye(m): 1:40am On Jul 15, 2014
When your intention is not to be just friends and you become one, it means no show for U.
Re: Whats Wrong With The Friendzone? by kibo: 4:21am On Jul 15, 2014
Youths of nowadays, too much hysteria over nothing.

Why not focus on building your future and career and leave all dese excesses behind.
Re: Whats Wrong With The Friendzone? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 5:13am On Jul 15, 2014
bilexg: I'm at present a 300 level student of a university in s/west Nigeria. My last relationship ended after secondary schl and ever since then i hv intentionally and unintentionally been in different ladies "friendzone" and still in LOTS!!!

But my ish z ds, What's bad about it? Ds ish hz been trending here on NL for a while now & i feel i shd express my candid opinion

Being a true friend with a girl z not bad, except if you r a self-servicer that only thinks with his D. Over my friendship years with gurlz i hv understood dem more, made dem happy, & achieved landmarks togeda.

To many others like me, pls keep up d gd work of BEING SINCERE FRIENDS TO GIRLZ, cos someday they wd b some *niccurs* moda!
nice try. This topic has been dealt with. It is now stale. Try again
Re: Whats Wrong With The Friendzone? by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 15, 2014
Being a true friend with a girl z not bad, yes I agree, but never do for her stuffs u wudnt do on a normal day for a normal friend. #equity
Re: Whats Wrong With The Friendzone? by bilexg(m): 6:42am On Jul 15, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
nice try. This topic has been dealt with. It is now stale. Try again
not yet to me!
Re: Whats Wrong With The Friendzone? by bilexg(m): 6:43am On Jul 15, 2014
pweedyuz: am i actually d first
*goes back to read post*
but b4 i do dat
i wuld lyk to say
ENOF IS ENOF
maybe it has, my opinion still counts though
Re: Whats Wrong With The Friendzone? by loswhite(m): 7:08am On Jul 15, 2014
bilexg: I'm at present a 300 level student of a university in s/west Nigeria. My last relationship ended after secondary schl and ever since then i hv intentionally and unintentionally been in different ladies "friendzone" and still in LOTS!!!

go and look 4 d meaning of friend zone b4 opening thread because of u one be part if the trend
Re: Whats Wrong With The Friendzone? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2014
Beings friends with a girl and being friend zoned by a girl are two completely different things. OP, you probably have it wrong.
Re: Whats Wrong With The Friendzone? by bilexg(m): 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
sauer: Beings friends with a girl and being friend zoned by a girl are two completely different things. OP, you probably have it wrong.
i want to believe am not

(1) (Reply)

Should I Call My Ex Boyfriend / What It Feels Like To Leave Our Single Parents / Having A Wife Is Far Better Except If You Are Eunuch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.