Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Jilted Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jilted Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid (1149 Views)

Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) / Dude Catches His Girlfriend With A Next Man (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jilted Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by DeepZone: 5:42am On Oct 10, 2008
[size=14pt]Jilted Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid[/size]
Posted To The Web: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 - By Tunde Lemuel & Assoh-Emeka Samuel

Man’s inhumanity to man was again manifested on Sunday night, when a jilted man, said to be a KAI official, Segun Adegbose, gave his 23-year-old girlfriend, Miss Kafaya Dauda, an acid bath.

Speaking with P.M.News at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, Kafaya said, “It all happened between 10 and 11p.m., on Sunday. I came back from the mosque and after I had changed my clothes, I decided to relax.

“I was later woken up by Segun who queried my refusal to pick his calls. I told him that my phone was in silent mode. He screamed and made so much unnecessary noise over the issue before he left.

“I was still resting when I noticed that someone had entered the room again. I discovered that it was Segun. But before I could raise my head, he poured something on my face. I screamed when I felt a burning sensation on my skin and realised that I could not open my eyes again. He fled immediately.”

-cover-7-october-200.jpg

He is still on the run. Kafaya added that she and Segun were lovers, and that they started dating in March, this year. She, however, ended the affair when she discovered that Segun’s character was not different from that of a tout.

This infuriated Segun, who is from Ikorodu and lives somewhere around Olusosun bus stop at Ojota, while his mother lives in Ikorodu.

Kafaya, a resident of 5, Ali Lane, Off Ogba Road, Lagos, further said: “At the beginning of our relationship, Segun told me that when the girl he was dating before he met me tried to jilt him, he had threatened her with an acid bath.”

According to the victim’s neighbours, Kafaya is a nice girl. Her neighbours have been trooping to the hospital to sympathise with her. She is a fashion designer and owns a shop in Ogba.

Immediately they heard of the incident, a group of women in the area raised about N59,000 to cover part of her medical bill.

Kafaya, who hails from Saaki in Osun state, stays with a woman known as Mummy Rhoda, a midwife and the owner of a trado-medical centre at the same address.

Mummy Rhoda said, “Kafaya has been living with me since her childhood. Her parents are in Saaki. So, I have been taking care of her. I was not around when the incident happened. I don’t know this Segun, though I knew that she was dating somebody.” A concerned neighbour, who craved anonymity, said Segun called Kafaya’s present boyfriend on phone this morning (yesterday morning) and threatened that he would be the next victim. The matter has been reported at the Isokoko Police Station, Agege. At the time of filing this report, Segun’s whereabouts remained unknown.
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by DeepZone: 5:43am On Oct 10, 2008
Men are such sore losers. Why is it so difficult for them to take a no for an answer?.
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by DeepZone: 5:57am On Oct 10, 2008
This is why i suggest that Nigerian women should do back ground check very well before dating a man.
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by Godalone(m): 7:58am On Oct 10, 2008
This guy is wicked,i wish he should be tracked and arrested.
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by damiso(f): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2008
DeepZone:

[size=14pt]Jilted Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid[/size]
Posted To The Web: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 - By Tunde Lemuel & Assoh-Emeka Samuel

Man’s inhumanity to man was again manifested on Sunday night, when a jilted man, said to be a KAI official, Segun Adegbose, gave his 23-year-old girlfriend, Miss Kafaya Dauda, an acid bath.

Speaking with P.M.News at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, Kafaya said, “It all happened between 10 and 11p.m., on Sunday. I came back from the mosque and after I had changed my clothes, I decided to relax.

“I was later woken up by Segun who queried my refusal to pick his calls. I told him that my phone was in silent mode. He screamed and made so much unnecessary noise over the issue before he left.

“I was still resting when I noticed that someone had entered the room again. I discovered that it was Segun. But before I could raise my head, he poured something on my face. I screamed when I felt a burning sensation on my skin and realised that I could not open my eyes again. He fled immediately.”

-cover-7-october-200.jpg

He is still on the run. Kafaya added that she and Segun were lovers, and that they started dating in March, this year. She, however, ended the affair when she discovered that Segun’s character was not different from that of a tout.

This infuriated Segun, who is from Ikorodu and lives somewhere around Olusosun bus stop at Ojota, while his mother lives in Ikorodu.

Kafaya, a resident of 5, Ali Lane, Off Ogba Road, Lagos, further said: “At the beginning of our relationship, Segun told me that when the girl he was dating before he met me tried to jilt him, he had threatened her with an acid bath.”
According to the victim’s neighbours, Kafaya is a nice girl. Her neighbours have been trooping to the hospital to sympathise with her. She is a fashion designer and owns a shop in Ogba.

Immediately they heard of the incident, a group of women in the area raised about N59,000 to cover part of her medical bill.

Kafaya, who hails from Saaki in Osun state, stays with a woman known as Mummy Rhoda, a midwife and the owner of a trado-medical centre at the same address.

Mummy Rhoda said, “Kafaya has been living with me since her childhood. Her parents are in Saaki. So, I have been taking care of her. I was not around when the incident happened. I don’t know this Segun, though I knew that she was dating somebody.” A concerned neighbour, who craved anonymity, said Segun called Kafaya’s present boyfriend on phone this morning (yesterday morning) and threatened that he would be the next victim. The matter has been reported at the Isokoko Police Station, Agege. At the time of filing this report, Segun’s whereabouts remained unknown.

I think women should always see the warning signs at the beggining of a new relationship.Especially stuff about his previous relationships.I would have run at that highlighted statement just points to what kind of man he for that that to ven cross his mind.
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by timbabng(m): 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2008
. . .poor girl
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by DeepZone: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2008
I think women should always see the warning signs at the beggining of a new relationship.Especially stuff about his previous relationships.I would have run at that highlighted statement just points to what kind of man he for that that to ven cross his mind.
True talk.
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by TOYOSI20(f): 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2008
This is so sad, . . . . . . . . . . .I hope to God they find the guy and justice is served. . .
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 12, 2008
God protect us from evil men!!!
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by ima1(f): 2:24am On Oct 12, 2008
stillwater:

God protect us from evil men!!!

Amen o. lol maybe we shoul cut off their dicks when they cheat n see how the like it
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by coolier(f): 8:36am On Oct 12, 2008
Poor girl, she was too blind to see. The writings were clearly on the wall. Segun should be made to answer to this criminal act.
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by Okijajuju1(m): 8:42am On Oct 12, 2008
Poor unlucky chick!!

Out of all the men she just settled for the wrong one.

But there is still something missing somewhere in this story, wait till we hear the mans account.
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by damiso(f): 11:19am On Oct 14, 2008
Okija_juju:

Poor unlucky chick!!

Out of all the men she just settled for the wrong one.

But there is still something missing somewhere in this story, wait till we hear the mans account.

what do you want to hear from the callous bastard?there is no moral justification for what he did and as such should be jailed and institutionalised before causing further wreck on other naive unsuspecting girls.and if i may add this should be for LIFE.anyone who mars someone because they break up with them is a[b] PSCHYCO[/b] angry.
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by whiteroses(f): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2008
this is why i dont date low life people, no man that is well educated or has a good career like banker e.t.c would behave this low, and they said i'm stuck up for not dating low-middle class men but i feel sorry for the girl sha, will she be ok though?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some/most Guys Impregnate Their Wives Before The Wedding Day. / Is "daddy" Just Another Word? / How Do You Deal With Your Childs Poor Grades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.