Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast (31522 Views)

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Ofunaofu: 6:05am On Nov 17, 2015
Last Thursday morning at Gbagidi, Ijanikin
area of Lagos State, a housewife known as Iya
Deborah, reportedly emptied a bowl of hot water on
her husband, identified as Ajagadi.
Iya Deborah had complained bitterly after her
husband gave her N700, out of the N800 he had, to
prepare yam and sauce breakfast for the family.
She bought the yam, but emptied the boiling water
on her husband, who was fiddling with his phone in
the sitting room, waiting for his meal.
The couple have been married for eight years, has
four children, including a six-month-old baby.
A neighbour said: “I was in front of the compound
when I heard the victim screaming and his wife
running out of the compound as if the devil was
chasing her. Neighbours who were still in the
compound ran into their apartment only to see him
in pains.
“When we asked him what happened, he said his
wife poured hot water on him. We bought raw eggs
and honey which we poured on the burns, before
taking him to the hospital.”
Vanguard learned that angry neighbours later caught
Iya Deborah, and dragged her to the hospital.
When Vanguard visited the victim at Ademola
Hospital, he was still writhing in pains from burns
and blisters on his chest, face, right hand, and lap.
‘It’s the devil’
A nurse told Vanguard, on the condition of
anonymity: “When the wife of the victim came to
the hospital, she kept saying that she did it because
the money her husband gave to her was too little.
She alleged that he has been cheating on her with
other women and keeps complaining that there was
no money, but keeps spending on his lovers.
Feeling a lot more remorseful, Iya Deborah, who is
currently undergoing interrogation at Ijanikin Police
Divisional Headquarters, said: “I don’t know what
came over me; it is the devil’s handiwork.”
Vanguard gathered that the suspect once attacked a
neigh-bour in their former compound with hot
groundnut oil.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/woman-bathes-husband-with-hot-water-over-breakfast/

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by olumide81(m): 6:06am On Nov 17, 2015
God dey!

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Cutehector(m): 6:07am On Nov 17, 2015
If na man do dis one nau, d silly ladies in nairaland will say men are wicked..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by babatundeizbad(m): 6:13am On Nov 17, 2015
Oya o, feminists. Is this not domestic violence too.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 17, 2015
well well well she should be charge to court and sentence to jail for attempted murder, who would take care of the children if she kills the husband? some women dont reason at all, after killing him then months later she will start forking another dick and her children will be fatherless and her daughters will start forking dicks just to keep up with school fees and the rest. "SOME WOMEN ARE EVIL.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by jejemanito: 6:16am On Nov 17, 2015
He gave her #700 out of the #800 he had

The woman is not just wicked; she is stvpid

22 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 17, 2015
Its really sad to say but when the family don't have financial stability everything will juz go downward spiral..and if the husband cheating is true, then he deserved all his Burns. cool cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by baski92(m): 6:19am On Nov 17, 2015
Hmmm her village people dey really follow her, so te den turn her against her own husband 700 H inside 800 H, the man was only trying to manage his resources,
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:
Its really sad to say but when the family don't have financial stability everything will juz go downward spiral..and if the husband cheating is true, then he deserved all his Burns. cool cool
CHAI click like if you think this lady deserve a slap and share if u think she deserve a punch

102 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
CHAI click like if you think this lady deserve a slap and share if u think she deserve a punch

Why don't u slap urself first so u will wake up from ur stup!d!ty? Truth hurts and if u can't accept that, then that's ur problem and stop quoting me with ur irrelevant msg..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by osaslord500(m): 6:32am On Nov 17, 2015
Chai at ur age

KashyBaby:

Receive sense

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
IM not suprise at all, ur signature says it all but unfortunately ure a bittch and not a boss.

Funny..I bet u can't even afford to buy a mirror coz only if u can see ur ugly face who's b!tching around here and quoting me with ur nonsense msg...
I don't wanna stoop down in ur low level.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

Funny..I bet u can't even afford to buy a mirror coz only if u can see ur ugly face who's b!tching around here and quoting me with ur nonsense msg...
I don't wanna stoop down in ur low level.
lol mcheeew just say ure tripping 4 me and stop pretending, what has my handsomeness gat to do with this, truth be told what u typed up there was not mature, if the husband was ur blood brother would u have typed that? pls babe see my point.

18 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
lol mcheeew just say ure tripping 4 me and stop pretending, what has my handsomeness gat to do with this, truth be told what u typed up there was not mature, if the husband was ur blood brother would u have typed that? pls babe see my point.

And what if that woman is ur mother? Juz think about it...this woman has 4 children and she was thinking there is infilidility on his husband side...and her husband will juz give her money to buy food for him? What is 700naira when they have 4 children to feed? Come on.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

And what if that woman is ur mother? Juz think about it...this woman has 4 children and she was thinking there is infilidility on his husband side...and her husband will juz give her money to buy food for him? What is 700naira when they have 4 children to feed? Come on.
and what if she is my mother? so i should be happy that she wants to kill my father becaus he cheated right? who has been taking care of the children since child birth? is it not the husband? if she thinks that the husband has change in character she should talk to him as a mature woman or rather report him to someone he respects and listens to. "the wife even has a record of previous domestic violence, its either she stops now or she will land in jail.

26 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by bigeagleeye(m): 7:02am On Nov 17, 2015
Sweetie, even the woman has said it was the devil, why are you saying it is the man? Oh ok now, you would prefer the man dies through her action and even the meagre 700 ceases...what will happen to the children then? Will they (I mean the children) even accept her excuse for killing their dad?
Emotions must not always get the best of us..that was her challenge then and that's your error now!
KashyBaby:

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 17, 2015
Cutehector:
If na man do dis one nau, d silly ladies in nairaland will say men are wicked..

If na man do this, some silly men will say she must have provoked himundecided

8 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Cutehector(m): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2015
daretodiffer:

If na man do this, some silly men will say she must have provoked himundecided
so btw us, who is right?

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by PresVA: 7:18am On Nov 17, 2015
Ofunaofu:

Vanguard gathered that the suspect once attacked a
neigh-bour in their former compound with hot
groundnut oil.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/woman-bathes-husband-with-hot-water-over-breakfast/
The woman definitely has some mental issues as this isn't her first time... She should be taken to a mental home before she pours acid on another person!

I really doubt if the husband can agree to live with her again.... I wish him quick recovery. ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 17, 2015
bigeagleeye:
Sweetie, even the woman has said it was the devil, why are you saying it is the man? Oh ok now, you would prefer the man dies through her action and even the meagre 700 ceases...what will happen to the children then? Will they (I mean the children) even accept her excuse for killing their dad?
Emotions must not always get the best of us..that was her challenge then and that's your error here!

Women are so emotional and that's our nature boo...but in her case, she was already fed up by the attitude of her husband that can't support his family financially...mother's instinct will always be there thinking he can't give her enough money coz he spent to his lovers..way before this accident happened for sure she already suffering from a long agony..

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

Women are so emotional and that's our nature boo...but in her case, she was already fed up by the attitude of her husband that can't support his family financially...mother's instinct will always be there thinking he can't give her enough money coz he spent to his lovers..way before this accident happened for sure she already suffering from a long agony..
SHHHHH i said

7 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Islie: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2015
just because of 100naira.

she decided to pour hot water on him

if it's now 10,000....... she will just use knife to slit his throat

evil women are just roaming around this last days

#men beware
lalasticlala.......

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by bigeagleeye(m): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

Babe, you are sympathetic of that dastardly act! undecided
I am so desperate to know where ds is coming from...Is it simply because she is a woman or you share her kind of nature or you are so not liking men's 'cheating' tendencies or something...do you mind sharing your inner thoughts?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Aminat508(f): 10:01am On Nov 17, 2015
Please check this link, Light need your help cry cry

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter/51
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by damiloladuke: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2015
don't think I will ever marry

DO YOU NEED LAPTOP LIGHTS? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Lilimax(f): 10:01am On Nov 17, 2015
Chai!
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Whizzdom(m): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2015
The woman too like to dey pour anything watery like groundnut oil, aaaah, how you go pour something wey fit kill your fellowman and still call it the handiwork of the devil, the woman should be reprimanded and brought to justice.

MY POINT OF VIEW, CLICK LIKE IF AM RIGHT.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by iamVirus(m): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Drsheddy(m): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2015
J
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by phillmartgroup(m): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2015
Sai baba

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 17, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS / My Sister Got Pregnant At 21 And My Dad Is Not Taking It Lightly / My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.