Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student (72644 Views)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by mezebel(f): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tosynolebo: Married my wife at 27 and she was still virgin and graduated a doctor of optometry with 4.36 gpa
mtweeeeeeee!!! Who cares!!! Will that rescue d 285 gals from sabisa forest?

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
SAVEDBABA: well,i dnt no for him,d ideology u r trying to put out is wrng TO ME,dats y i cited dat exmple of my frnd,it jst like saying y should i take my bath wen i will take my bath tomoro;

What ideology? Go back and read my reply to his claim please. Your analogies are very funny.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
Miner13: And at the end of the thread lynpetra shall hook sowl while orangeman shall be best of friend

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
princefunmi:

Exactly how do you know she has been FU***KED?

I'm curious. Oh you visited her kpekus abi?
Ask her na??Atleast she can't deny dis one
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sowl:
And wit ur hi-level of upholdin morality in 9ja of what advantage as dat been 2d country as a whole,does it stop boko haram 4rm terrorisin ur country?,does it stop your morally decayed leaders 4rm lootin ur communal wealth,does it stop d eva widening gap between d rich and d poor,has it made ur darlene 9ja much more advance than dose countries dat see no bigdeal in virginity?,does her being a virgin turn her husbands fortune 4rm bein poor or average 2being rich?,and would d so-called virginity even b a criteria 2make d heaven we all so crave in 9ja ? Afta answerin all my questions den i can give d so-called virginity and pseudo hi-moral standad amongst 9ja pple a standing ovation.
I'm sorry to say this but you approach is very pathetic and devoid of somebody who has passed through the gate of school infact : you just behave like a tout !

You are debating Firstclass and virginity - virginity and marriage pls :

of what essence is your bokoharam , terrorism etc relevant to the topic of discourse !

When people like you are provided with superior proofs then you deviate just to confused the readers !!

You have not made any sense in your post above and tis completely out of Topic we are discussing in this thread !
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
abdulkayus:

my guy tel dem d truth abeg. Jus cos dey hav lost theirs since kindergarten, dey wil try their possible best to condemn dos who are chaste and hold on to their prize jewel. Many of dem wish to be virgin like her bt na bad belle dey worry dem. Kudos to all d virgins in d house and dont be intimidated by d naysayers.
Don't mind them !!

Virginity implies value , keeping of vows !!

Imagine , a girl who has been keeping her temple for her husband to be and nothing than her husband to be already devised a means to make her marriage work (so help her God ceteris paribus) .....

We aint blaming those who lose theirs in one way or the other but we shall extol those who keep their body intact for only that person who put a ring on it !!

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Sowl(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
donroxy: I'm sorry to say this but you approach is very pathetic and devoid of somebody who has passed through the gate of school infact : you just behave like a tout !

You are debating Firstclass and virginity - virginity and marriage pls :

of what essence is your bokoharam , terrorism etc relevant to the topic of discourse !

When people like you are provided with superior proofs then you deviate just to confused the readers !!

You have not made any sense in your post above and tis completely out of Topic we are discussing in this thread !
You are d one devoid of sense and u lack any form of understandin watsoeva,wat truth does d initial post pose about equating bein sexually chaste wit d xceptional performance in academix,and wat as beinh sexually chaste got 2do with development of ur own human race as a whole,d ish wit u africans is ur myopic view and shallow mindedness,if any1 isnt makin sense its vividly u,get a life and look 4beta ways 2beta d lots of d pple around u instead of advocating for an unecessary course!!!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by kingthreat(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
TrYcIa1: If dis chick enta nairaland come open dis thread,she go vex with d achievements......guys make una take am easy abeg,babes go dey think say to be virgin na sin now...At least she picked a struggle since she no make for face,she come make for brain.....E bad wen fine u no fine,book u no follow knw.....so make una praise her small abeg

We are not saying virginity is wrong nowadays. We are just pissed cos she's making us that are sexually-active seem unserious. If she's a virgin let her keep it to herself and her future hubby.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Areolad: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
dominique: 3.62 CGPA best graduating student Either the students are very dull or the lecturers are very stingy with marks.

The highest point is 4 and not 5 like in most schools. For her to get 3.62 CGPA outta 4.0 it's not a common achievement.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Areolad: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
dominique: 3.62 CGPA best graduating student Either the students are very dull or the lecturers are very stingy with marks.

The highest point is 4 and not 5 like in most schools. For her to get 3.62 CGPA outta 4.0 she's really tried cos
it's not a common achievement.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by revelationuche: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
Who can believe ur report.Only me
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sowl:
You are d one devoid of sense and u lack any form of understandin watsoeva,wat truth does d initial post pose about equating bein sexually chaste wit d xceptional performance in academix,and wat as beinh sexually chaste got 2do with development of ur own human race as a whole,d ish wit u africans is ur myopic view and shallow mindedness,if any1 isnt makin sense its vividly u,get a life and look 4beta ways 2beta d lots of d pple around u instead of advocating for an unecessary course!!!
I'm not advocating for any course and I never encourage any girl to be a virgin !

All I tell your sorry head before you brought bokoharam into virginity is that :

Girls who already protect the sacriledge of their marriage should be extolled ..... Girls who keep their body for their husbands even right before marriage should be extolled !!

Your sillyHead , tis not as if you will be happy when u pick up ur wife and get down to business only to discover the hole is as wide ''rubber lee'' soaked in kerosine !!

Na people like you go dey form I no send and when e happened na same U go use am insult the girl from morning till night and all thru the marriage !!

Never in your life carry me go bokoharam again when I no follow u yearn Bokoharam ..... Nonsense cheesy
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Sowl(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
OrangeDream: Tufiakwa!!!

Loool!! Bro take am ezy d dude is a joker!!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Why is this a news item lol.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Sowl(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
donroxy: I'm not advocating for any course and I never encourage any girl to be a virgin !

All I tell your sorry head before you brought bokoharam into virginity is that :

Girls who already protect the sacriledge of their marriage should be extolled ..... Girls who keep their body for their husbands even right before marriage should be extolled !!

Your sillyHead , tis not as if you will be happy when u pick up ur wife and get down to business only to discover the hole is as wide ''rubber lee'' soaked in kerosine !!

Na people like you go dey form I no send and when e happened na same U go use am insult the girl from morning till night and all thru the marriage !!

Never in your life carry me go bokoharam again when I no follow u yearn Bokoharam ..... Nonsense cheesy
And do i luk lyk i am smiling wit u skunk ass retard,i am tryna emphasise reality 4u 2c tinz d way dey are nt d way dey where in d primitive dayz and here u are craving and whining over a virtue most people dont give a damn about,mind u i dnt giv a damn about a lady bein a virgin if dats wat u wanna hear all i care abt is compatibility and hw good she is character wise,i dont mind marryin an ex-LovePeddler if dats wat u wanna hear me say,u nid 2 set ur priorties rite in terms of virtue,d virtue dat should be upper most in ur mind is luv thy neybor as thy self or do unto ur neybor wat u wld do 2urslf and den d world wld b a beta place nt cumin online here and hyping a ladyz virginity like its d 10th wonder of d world!!!!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Sowl(m): 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2014

Loool!! Bro take am ezy d dude is a joker!!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by christabeli: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
Chigold101: this is what we get from the north. Abeg oh if she never hd sex with anyman. She should be asked if she ever have sex with women or with herself.
please stop. What do you get from the north? I wonder why you doubt her virginity. Any way your opinion does not remove anything from her.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sowl:
And do i luk lyk i am smiling wit u skunk ass retard,i am tryna emphasise reality 4u 2c tinz d way dey are nt d way dey where in d primitive dayz and here u are craving and whining over a virtue most people dont give a damn about,mind u i dnt giv a damn about a lady bein a virgin if dats wat u wanna hear all i care abt is compatibility and hw good she is character wise,i dont mind marryin an ex-LovePeddler if dats wat u wanna hear me say,u nid 2 set ur priorties rite in terms of virtue,d virtue dat should be upper most in ur mind is luv thy neybor as thy self or do unto ur neybor wat u wld do 2urslf and den d world wld b a beta place nt cumin online here and hyping a ladyz virginity like its d 10th wonder of d world!!!!
You are a f.o.o.l for saying ''Most people don't give a damn about virginity'' !!

Where is the source of your survey conducted in Nigeria , when did you administered questionnaire to conclude most people don't give a damn !!

Mumu grin , that you just think the whole world happened in your nasty brain is highly senseless of you !!

Even you can marry a IndecentStar , HIV positive, herpes , staph for all I care that is your choice and your absolute decision !!

A lady who is homie and has her body intact is @ added advantage !!

you Ignoramus, do you even read wider at all to deciphered how much Virginity is being auctioned in the world

If they don't give a damn , why are they placing such Million of dollars on it !!

May Bokoharam bomb your di.c.k

Ode ! tongue

http://www.thefrisky.com/photos/8-women-who-auctioned-off-their-virginity/virginity-catarina/
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by ghettodreamz(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sowl:
Bro i guess u not so enlightened about dose so called indian wizkid u sim 2 adore,dere social life is very much sexually aggressive dan u could eva thnk of,most indian youths are hypocrites coz dere society xpects a hi moral standard 4rm dem but dey do dere shady sexual escapades and fantasies codedly,if u nid evidence ask our 9ja galz on facebook d numba of sexual harrasments bein metted 2dem on a daily basis by indian young perverts,dere aint no correlation between individual success and moral chastity just so u knw!!!!

Yes, in every society, there are always the bad eggs, and those practices what the cultures and society strongly frowns at, so I wouldn't say all Indian youths are saints. Please note, I'm talking from first-hand experience here, citing the Indian youths as an example. Besides, I don't think engaging in an online sexual harassment constitutes being sexual harassed physically. I still believe to a certain extent engaging in sexual relationship has direct or indirect effects on ones mentality and might impedes level of ones academic excellence achievements if not well-managed.

Like I've said before, different strokes for different folks. What affects person A may or may not affect person B.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Harmonyemerald(f): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
3.62 kwa. If I knew about schools like this, I would have gone there. I came out with 4.something CGPA and I no even reach best 100 in my class. UNN rock abegi. She got plenty awards self. Kai #bites my hand with my teeth#
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by jeleel1987: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
temigracie: 3:62!!!...let her come to unilorin n experience d real deal.....
If she was in Unilorin, I am very sure that she will graduate with 4.97. Can Unilorin conduct their exam for a week? She worth it mehn. Make u guys congratulate her & stop beefing the best graduating student of the world class university ( Kwasu).
#KWASU--------- The University for Community Development #

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by bedfordng(m): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
cudos to her
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by bamite(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
Lordabas: Babe wey get control over her womanliness.
Our young girls should learn from her, be proud to be pure.. Sex is not everything.Keep purity until married you will never regret it, ever! cheesy
it is either u only sleep wit married women or u ar a hypocrite
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Sowl(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
ghettodreamz:

Yes, in every society, there are always the bad eggs, and those practices what the cultures and society strongly frowns at, so I wouldn't say all Indian youths are saints. Please note, I'm talking from first-hand experience here, citing the Indian youths as an example. Besides, I don't think engaging in an online sexual harassment constitutes being sexual harassed physically. I still believe to a certain extent engaging in sexual relationship has direct or indirect effects on ones mentality and might impedes level of ones academic excellence achievements if not well-managed.

Like I've said before, different strokes for different folks. What affects person A may or may not affect person B.
So 2u its beta 2b an hypocrite by perpetratin dere sexual acts on fellow online membaz dan doin it in d realwordl aiiyt?..
if u less busy plz go online and search about d statistix of rape incidents in d world ,india wld b top 10 if not top 5,and here u are hypin dem unecessarily,if u feel sexual chastity impedes academic performance den ur country 9ja dat frowns against sexual inclined acts should be much more beta academically dan d uks and america's of dis world and it shld even reflect in ur level of development also,u shld knw dere is more 2 life dan just bein a bookworm nerd dat gets d best grade,and nid i remind u bein brilliant academically as nothin 2do wit ur lifestyle but wat nature as endowed u wit as a person,tho no child is born a dullard,but no child is equal interms of how academically brilliant they can be and thats because ''not all fingaz are equal''.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Miner13: 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2014

why una dey reject lynpetra nau.
anyway me don talk to am for back.
infact she be good girl.
ok
if i lie make i laugh grin
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by aadoiza: 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
@ donroxy... U Don fall ma hand, u neva shld ve replied dat sowl guy, d only thinghe does is disgorging hogwash. All his analogies are warped n silly.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
Lordabas: Babe wey get control over her womanliness.
Our young girls should learn from her, be proud to be pure.. Sex is not everything.Keep purity until married you will never regret it, ever! cheesy
Are u sure u don't plank em Young.. Anywayz, s*x is overrated, u only realize when you are done with it..

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by kingui(m): 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
thats great to here but then keep it to yourself
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Niyil: 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
jeleel1987:
If she was in Unilorin, I am very sure that she will graduate with 4.97. Can Unilorin conduct their exam for a week? She worth it mehn. Make u guys congratulate her & stop beefing the best graduating student of the world class university ( Kwasu).
#KWASU--------- The University for Community Development #
that's true its not easy to come out with such grade from kwasu,she really did well.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Skillz02(m): 12:06am On Jul 17, 2014
Well,,, congratulations but the BIG celebration is after it land you a good job
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Cabsso(m): 12:06am On Jul 17, 2014
Dahyor20: 3.62? Best graduating student?? Adonbilivit!!!
op has nt pass tru uni
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by thizojosky(m): 12:23am On Jul 17, 2014
K...................next

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.