Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student (72742 Views)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by DRealGeesam(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sowl:
Lyk srzly gal all dis cumin 4rm u,i wld ve bin held spellbound if i didnt knw u e-beta,where u nt d same chic dat almost got crazy tryin 2 abstain 4just a few months coz u where askin GOD 2grant ur secret wishes and u cried tears of joy wen yu finally unleashed d dragon in u,its a pity dat our mentality in 9ja is a lil dainted,i c no reason y we shld attribute bein chaste 2bein successful in life,bein chaste shld b a personal decision and nt a yard stick 4 achievement,dats d disgustin tin abt dis post the ''holier than thou'' act,all dose foreign countries u all crave 2b in coz dey are well dveloped dnt practise d ''holier than thou'' act and dey are miles of centuries ahead of africa and 9ja our country,so stop bein hypocritical coz of ur guilty conscience and lack of self esteem by lashin out on lads who see no correlation between success and chastity!
2billion likes.
Imagine this country o
So u are best graduating student because u are chaste. That girl must be a dullard, there are lots of geniuses around the world who aint chaste and the actually used their intelligence to better the world. How does being best graduating translate you making the world a better place talkless of boasting in chastity.
Stupiiidity
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
Gooci:
kudos to her, bt i hate the noise... y wuld i bother mysef competing wit her?? so they av jst begun acad. for about 10yrs? grin.. no wonder, its worth d noise..
If she studied in OAU , she may not become the overall best in OAU but she will still be a FIRSTCLASS graduate of OAU .... !!

and in the market out there : She is a Firstclass Graduate who will compete with OAU firstclass cheesy

N.B

class of degree shows how you are serious and devoted to your study ....

In the longrun , it is not a measure of your on the job success but a criteria to select your personality for the Job, it makes Organisations to see you as a committed fellow and everybody will be expecting same success you shown in school !!

so @ OAU, she will still defeat U handsdown grin grin .... U no wan agree ba ! grin

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Sowl(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
gbosaa:

Not until you come across a 21 year old with poosie as wide as grand canyon...my friend its not overrated..

I will pay 20 grand to water and irrigate her garden..

I will pay another 50 grand to fertilise all her eggs.
Hope ur luv 4 a virgin lady would b able 2 out live her imperfect perfections in d aspect of personal character,bcoz gettin married is byond 1z personal crave 4 havin a virgin wife coz marriage is a life long contract dat as so much 2do wit test of character and so many other things than wat u just stated.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Gooci(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
donroxy: If she studied in OAU , she may not become the overall best in OAU but she will still be a FIRSTCLASS graduate of OAU .... !!

and in the market out there : She is a Firstclass Graduate who will compete with OAU firstclass cheesy

N.B

class of degree shows how you are serious and devoted to your study ....

In the longrun , it is not a measure of your on the job success but a criteria to select your personality for the Job, it makes Organisations to see you as a committed fellow and everybody will be expecting same success you shown in school !!

so @ OAU, she will still defeat U handsdown grin grin .... U no wan agree ba ! grin
yu ar right
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Sowl(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
lynpetra:

Oh No!You be disappointment.This your post is liken to the below.
Looooool!!! Very funny pix u uploaded,plz i think i would rather dedicate more of my tym 2a more productive course than stayin online here and xchange offensive banters with a teasy lady like u,if dis is wat u nid 2hear then i rest my case,its bin a pleasure havin ur rather aggressive azquaintance. smiley
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Phikom(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
I m afraid...nairaland is fast becoming an haven of hatred bitterness and bad belleism...
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by aadoiza: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
Person carry 3.62/4 den say e too low for 1st class, person carry 4.98/5 den say d schl dey dash 1st class. Nigerians are just too confused and agonisingly pathetic.

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by ayodave: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
abdulkayus: .... where in d article did she said she is a virgin or has never has sex wit a male? She only said boys do chase her and she don't have tym for dem cos its distraction to her. But d gullible OP change d headin so dat d gullible followers too will be spewin hatred".

Na true oo, OP am suspecting you oo. She didn't say she's a virgin or not, but did show that she gave her books more attention, than doing love in Tokyo all over campus, she just 21 so what do you expect, she was just 17 or 16 when she enter uni, can't compare with lady dat enter at 23 who knows she will be 28 by her graduation date if strike will not make it 30 for her.
At her 17,18,19,20 her concentration should definitely be her books.
To issue of virginity: To keep your dignity in area of sex, does not really mean, you did in all area of life, i.e virginity will not automatically turn her to brilliant students - studying Do, virginity will not automatically turn you to Good wife - character Do, etc people do make mistakes in life and still do better. Weda u r a virgin or not. Lives a dignified life, let ur yes be yes and no be no. Sikena.

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sowl:
Looooool!!! Very funny pix u uploaded,plz i think i would rather dedicate more of my tym 2a more productive course than stayin online here and xchange offensive banters with a teasy lady like u,if dis is wat u nid 2hear then i rest my case,its bin a pleasure havin ur rather aggressive azquaintance. smiley

You've been the one doing all the talking.I am only a performer.It's still your call anyway as I am not the attention seeker here.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
SAVEDBABA: u remind me of my frnd dat once said that,alot pple struggle to make heaven bt dey dont so why should he struggle.LAST BULLET:it is good to do the right thing everytime.

How does your friend know? Has he been to heaven before? If he has, what makes you think we both have the same afterlife belief? Plus You're drifting far away from the question I asked. I am not encouraging evil.

Since you strongly uphold that virginity is the right thing every time, I hope you were one before marriage or are still one if not married smiley I know handsome virgin men who are not judgemental about virginity.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sowl:
Hope ur luv 4 a virgin lady would b able 2 out live her imperfect perfections in d aspect of personal character,bcoz gettin married is byond 1z personal crave 4 havin a virgin wife coz marriage is a life long contract dat as so much 2do wit test of character and so many other things than wat u just stated.
Na so una dey start to dress immorality with pancakes !!

The only negativity that can be psycologically deduced from a married-virgin is :

aggression , boredom/withdrawn , uncleanliness ..........

A Virgin-Soul/girl is like raw gold that you washed off its dirt and Make it whatever you want it to be unlike those Golds that has exchanged so many hands infact some guys have kept some for years banging the silly outa 'em grin !!

New cloth is different from Okrika ma brother .... Na poverty dey make guy talk say Okrika shoe na ihm dey last wellwell !!

Ma sisters no vex ooo , I'm not virginity crazy but I like talking true!

2 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by kobonaire(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Bholutife18: Its good but what does virginity has to do with success. Its nice though making it public that you'e a virgin
exactly my thinking ....why is she attributing her amazing success to her sêxuål purity. Are we so one dimensional as a society?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by fuckyouhard: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
let's see her poosie to know if the hymen is intact undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
aadoiza: Person carry 3.62/4 den say e too low for 1st class, person carry 4.98/5 den say d schl dey dash 1st class. Nigerians are just too confused and agonisingly pathetic.
It is called ''pull him down syndrome'' (PHDS) ....

Most average Nigerian suffers from this disease , I'm trying to heal one on this thread grin

3 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by abdulkayus(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
na wa oooooo. Despite my earlier post, many peeps here still hasn't learn anything.
It seems the so call Nigeria graduates has comprehension problem. Pls who can pinpoint to me where in d article that the gal said ahe is a virgi or has never has sex wit a man? All wat she said is that she doesn't have time for boys cos they are distraction. Many peeps just follow d bandwagon of d first posters.
No wonder they said Nigeria graduate are unemployable.
The OP also sensationalise the heading so as to sway alot of ignorants to d wrong side.
And wat is even wrong wit graduatin being a virgin?
And despite some ppl clearin d doubt that d CGPA is within d range of 4points, we still have many ignorants Nlanders expressing shoke of 3.65 as first class.
Chaiiiiiii, we got a long way to go in this country

3 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by abdulkayus(m): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
donroxy: Na so una dey start to dress immorality with pancakes !!

The only negativity that can be psycologically deduced from a married-virgin is :

A Virgin-Soul/girl is like raw gold that you washed off its dirt and Make it whatever you want it to be unlike those Golds that has exchanged so many hands infact some guys have kept some for years banging the silly outa 'em grin !!

New cloth is different from Okrika ma brother .... Na poverty dey make guy talk say Okrika shoe na ihm dey last wellwell !!

my guy tel dem d truth abeg. Jus cos dey hav lost theirs since kindergarten, dey wil try their possible best to condemn dos who are chaste and hold on to their prize jewel. Many of dem wish to be virgin like her bt na bad belle dey worry dem. Kudos to all d virgins in d house and dont be intimidated by d naysayers.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Sowl(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
donroxy: Na so una dey start to dress immorality with pancakes !!

And wit ur hi-level of upholdin morality in 9ja of what advantage as dat been 2d country as a whole,does it stop boko haram 4rm terrorisin ur country?,does it stop your morally decayed leaders 4rm lootin ur communal wealth,does it stop d eva widening gap between d rich and d poor,has it made ur darlene 9ja much more advance than dose countries dat see no bigdeal in virginity?,does her being a virgin turn her husbands fortune 4rm bein poor or average 2being rich?,and would d so-called virginity even b a criteria 2make d heaven we all so crave in 9ja ? Afta answerin all my questions den i can give d so-called virginity and pseudo hi-moral standad amongst 9ja pple a standing ovation.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Sowl(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
lynpetra:

You've been the one doing all the talking.I am only a performer.It's still your call anyway as I am not the attention seeker here.
And wen i thought doin d humane thing of lettin sleepin dogs lie and stop d offensive banters u stil indirectly and offensively refer 2me as an attention seeker?,do u stil want 2 xchange more banters?,if trully u do,den bring it on.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by EzekielMab(m): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Visit www.pidgintori..com for una latest pidgin tori online
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Sowl(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
kobonaire: exactly my thinking ....why is she attributing her amazing success to her sêxuål purity. Are we so one dimensional as a society?
Bro dats d myopic and mono dimensional view of most average 9jirians,imagine equatin chastity wit success,d funniest tin is dat sexual chastity dey preach myte nt even guarantee d individual heaven in d after life.

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by sigolisis: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
obiosaks: only 3.6 in agric n first class?is either de op is not well informed or de skul shud be closed for makin 3.6 first class

I guess it's 3.62 out of total cumulative grade point average of 4.0, it's not bad now, not all schools use 5.0 CGPA some even use 7.0
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by ignis: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
johnmartus: who asking him such question rubbish
#gbagaun
Obviously, you are a student of KWASU.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by yahoomessenger: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
She neva had sex with any man doesn't mean she's a virgin. They are two different things
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by debrihachi(f): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nihilist: Look at a horse-like face sef...and big teeth

Kiss this one and risk losing your upper lip grin

lmao dead!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by hardychris(m): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
daz gud but that's if u'v not had sex with ur fellow girls oo! its worst to be a lesbian oo
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sowl:
And wen i thought doin d humane thing of lettin sleepin dogs lie and stop d offensive banters u stil indirectly and offensively refer 2me as an attention seeker?,do u stil want 2 xchange more banters?,if trully u do,den bring it on.

You are still the talker here!!!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Sowl(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=lynpetra]

You are still the talker here!!![/quote
Just give it a rest and let d sleepin dog lie!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=Sowl][/quote]

Ok...Although I am not the dog.Do have a nice day.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Dogzimalon: 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
Who cares!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
Well Said > grin
dominique: 3.62 CGPA best graduating student Either the students are very dull or the lecturers are very stingy with marks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) / Please Help Me Solve This Book 4 Quantitative Reasoning Problem / Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.