Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Help! My Boyfriend Is Avaricious - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Boyfriend Is Avaricious (3755 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Is Avaricious by Mcleo007(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
Creamish: If ur a student, il understand the need to be terribly dependent (rely on ur folks more tho..)...but if ur done with school, get a job and take care of urself.

Dont stoop dat low with a man who isnt ur husband. If u need stuff, get them for urself. Wateverelse u get from him is a bonus but dont make demands. Wherez ur pride gurl? undecided

Nicely put, lady. Comment/reasoning like yours give me hope and assurance that a good percentage of women out there still believe in independence and self-satisfaction when it comes to going out with how to work out mingling between themselves and their partners. I detest dependent ladies, not because i'm stingy as some might want to paint it, but because i feel its utterly wrong for any woman other than my sweet mother or my female siblings to feel i'm responsible for them. My wife is an exception, that is when i get married. Same as my daughter(s).

Y'all dont get me wrong. i'm unopposed to ladies looking up to their partners for some sort of assistance, but making it a basis of expectation draws a foul on the whole relationship bracket. For crying out loud, its a relationship not a job employment. Relationships should be mutually beneficial in all areas. It becomes criminal when one party is always on the giving/receiving end respectively.

Ride on girl!

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Is Avaricious by deor03(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
Advert .. Nice attempt
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Is Avaricious by delishpot: 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
That man dey advertise that fuel sellers link. That is the whole point of this topic. To tell una say una fit us3 SMS redeem fuel.
Oya make una click the link to get more info.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Is Avaricious by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
I swear, until I saw that @ fuel voucher .... angry angry angry
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Is Avaricious by delishpot: 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mcleo007:

Nicely put, lady. Comment/reasoning like yours give me hope and assurance that a good percentage of women out there still believe in independence and self-satisfaction when it comes to going out with how to work out mingling between themselves and their partners. I detest dependent ladies, not because i'm stingy as some might want to paint it, but because i feel its utterly wrong for any woman other than my sweet mother or my female siblings to feel i'm responsible for them. My wife is an exception, that is when i get married. Same as my daughter(s).

Y'all dont get me wrong. i'm unopposed to ladies looking up to their partners for some sort of assistance, but making it a basis of expectation draws a foul on the whole relationship bracket. For crying out loud, its a relationship not a job employment. Relationships should be mutually beneficial in all areas. It becomes criminal when one party is always on the giving/receiving end respectively.

Ride on girl!

God go bless you for ya comment. Bless ya mama and all those wey you dey ready to care for. And may he bless you so teyyyyyyy you go give without fear of lack. You no go get to a position wey you go only fit buy one and leave one. As in you go everly get to buy warrefa your heart desires. You be man. You no fear to take care of ya wife. Naija boys these days biggest fear ne how dem go work make wife come sidon chop? Only few men know say na dia responsibility to care for family unless 'God forbid' dem sick or lose job or job nor dey pay too well before dem go depend on wife.
But God nor go gree you see that kain wahala. Inshort from today na sweet sweet story go dey follow you. Anything you touch go turn gold.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Is Avaricious by Mcleo007(m): 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
delishpot:

God go bless you for ya comment. Bless ya mama and all those wey you dey ready to care for. And may he bless you so teyyyyyyy you go give without fear of lack. You no go get to a position wey you go only fit buy one and leave one. As in you go everly get to buy warrefa your heart desires. You be man. You no fear to take care of ya wife. Naija boys these days biggest fear ne how dem go work make wife come sidon chop? Only few men know say na dia responsibility to care for family unless 'God forbid' dem sick or lose job or job nor dey pay too well before dem go depend on wife.
But God nor go gree you see that kain wahala. Inshort from today na sweet sweet story go dey follow you. Anything you touch go turn gold.

I appreciate your post sir. Your words are kind. God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Is Avaricious by stam101(m): 12:28am On Jul 16, 2014
Creamish: If ur a student, il understand the need to be terribly dependent (rely on ur folks more tho..)...but if ur done with school, get a job and take care of urself.

Dont stoop dat low with a man who isnt ur husband. If u need stuff, get them for urself. Wateverelse u get from him is a bonus but dont make demands. Wherez ur pride gurl? undecided
sounds very mature, wish they are all dis reasonAble.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Is Avaricious by GBTYO: 12:54am On Jul 16, 2014
subtle advertism
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Is Avaricious by Creamish(f): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
stam101: sounds very mature, wish they are all dis reasonAble.
Mcleo007:
Ride on girl!
Thanks guys. smiley
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Is Avaricious by Macsita: 8:13am On Jul 24, 2014
Here is four steps to winning N3,000 voucher on www.fuelvoucher.com.ng
1. Follow @fuelvoucher on twitter
2.Like @fuelvoucher on facebook
3.Post this on your facebook wall
4.join the twitter chat on saturday and hashtag #fuelvoucher
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Is Avaricious by stpat1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
Tallesty1: I Like The Way You Do Your Adverts.

grin You seem to be the only one thinking in my direction. I just looked up the site. Nice concept OP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why This Hausa Girl Refuse To Date Me / GUYS How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak Frustration? / It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.