Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

The Population Of Hell - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Population Of Hell (3425 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt / Nigerian Population Is 50% Muslim, 40% Christian, Whats The Other 10%? Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Of Hell by Weah96: 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
frosbel: ^^

Sorry brother I am firm believer in God, the difference between me and you is that I am no longer under the process of brain washing and control of MEN, I now independently verify the authenticity of my belief, call it rationalization. God will be proud of me thats why he gave me a brain so that I do not follow follow the doctrines of MEN.

I repeat, the god that sends people to eternal torture is SATAN and not Almighty God, check up bro because you may be operating under deception.

Thanks.

Explains why God's chosen people don't believe in hellfire. I'm referring to the Jews. They have no record of any prophecy related to Jesus either. Don't know why Christians quote Isaiah at all.

http://outreachjudaism.org/dual-prophecy-virgin-birth/

2 Likes

Re: The Population Of Hell by Tgirl4real(f): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
frosbel: Let's use our brains for a small moment, shall we ? wink

We have 2 Men, Mr.A and Mr.B.

Mr.A has faith that God exists but is not necessarily a Christian, out of this faith and reverence ( remember Job ) he loves his neighbour as himself ( remember the good Samaritan ), he ensures that his children also revere this one great God, he forgives quickly, never bears a grudge , helps the poor etc but when he dies it all counts for nothing, he is plunged straight into the abyss of fiery brimstone and fire forever and ever with no chance of escape or relief from his immense pain. Why ? Because he did not know Jesus or hear about him, so he has no chance of salvation.

Mr B has faith in God through Jesus Christ, he is now born again but sometimes he gossips, commits lust, lies, is harsh and arrogant, does not help others outside his congregation, is hostile to all those ( including his family ) who do not share his belief, he even kills someone through manslaughter and asks for forgiveness. He dies and goes straight to heaven in a bliss of glory forever and ever, never to experience any pain etc.

Now you tell me what kind of God will reject Mr A who had faith in him even though he did not know about Jesus but exhibited the fruits of the Spirit and accept Mr B who knew Jesus but lived like the Devil ( like 90% of so called Nigerian Christians ) ??

Secondly, what kind of sick 'god' will torture ( despite him supposedly being against torture ) his creatures because they did not believe in Jesus or hear about him , not for one day or two, not for one month or two, not for one year or two, but for endless ages into endless ages with immense pain and suffering, no alleviation of this suffering, also with full knowledge that 80% of his family is in the same situation. I tell ya, this is not Yahweh but SATAN.

This is precisely why the so called church is packed full of selfish, harsh, judgemental, arrogant and bullish individuals who see themselves as superior to all other creatures made by God , despite their wickedness. Sorry keep your 'god' , I will run to Yahweh who alone posses salvation and his Son Jesus Christ who is my redeemer.

Go figure.

I already see my ans hear. It's so clear that you follow another Jesus and you don't know YHWH, the God of the Bible. If you do, you will know that he is a Holy, righteous and Just God. And in His justice, we see His mercy (through the grace we receive in Christ Jesus) as no sinner will go unpunished.

He is a loving father, yet, he is a consuming fire.

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Hell by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
^^

As expected, judgementalism is another trait of the religious be it Islam or 'Christianity', once you challenge their belief system they sentence you to Hell even before God speaks.

Sis, don't worry about me , concentrate on trying to avoid the lake of fire 24/7 grin

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Hell by sambisa5: 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
frosbel:

Hell is a place for religion not for God's creation.

Enjoy your stay there smiley

so your quran said,,,,,but that isn't what my bible said about hell....

the bible described hell as a place of torments,gnashing of teeth,and all horrible experiences...

So am gonna live right on earth,so as to make heaven,,,am not gonna have a taste of what hell is like...Nope!

And you know what,,,am gonna die with my bible grin smiley
Re: The Population Of Hell by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
sambisa5:

so your quran said,,,,,but that isn't what my bible said about hell....

the bible described hell as a place of torments,gnashing of teeth,and all horrible experiences...

So am gonna live right on earth,so as to make heaven,,,am not gonna have a taste of what hell is like...Nope!

And you know what,,,am gonna die with my bible grin smiley

Quran

You share the same belief in Hell with your Muslim friends, why would I want to jump from frying pan to fire ? shocked

3 Likes

Re: The Population Of Hell by Tgirl4real(f): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
frosbel:

and my answer to you is that faith without works is DEAD.

You can have all the faith in the world but according to the bible if you sin you become a transgressor of the Law. Therefore Faith is good , but without works it is null and void.,

Thats why we have so many Christians living in sexual sin and myriad of other vices while hoping that on the last day they will be saved by grace, sorry it will not work.

Thanks.

I already got my response from another post of yours.

Even with this response, it's clear you are dilly dallying. I asked a straight forward question and you are preaching "faith without works is dead". How do you receive the faith in the first place? Can an unbeliever do works that can please God?

Good works are nothing but good works. They can save no one. A believer does not do good works to get saved. Rather, he does good works cos he is saved. That is what James is talking about. They are fruits of righteousness (which can only be gotten by faith in the finished work of Christ) and not "fruits" for righteousness.

I hope you still accept the Holy Bible as the ONLY divine and inspired word of God.

2 Likes

Re: The Population Of Hell by alexleo(m): 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
frosbel:

Sorry brother I am firm believer in God, the difference between me and you is that I am no longer under the process of brain washing and control of MEN, I now independently verify the authenticity of my belief, call it rationalization.
wink

And you are also a man like those people you are condemning. Which means that if you think they made mistakes then you too can also have places where they are seeing errors in your independent whatever. Already your independent search is contradicting the scripture.

God will be proud of me thats why he gave me a brain so that I do not follow follow the doctrines of MEN.

wink

Obviously thats where your problem lies. The atheists read the bible only with their brains thats why they cannot comprehend the mysteries therein just like you cant comprehend some of the mysteries in the scripture. The scripture is not a "book of logic" so you dont use only your brain to read it. The Holy Spirit always have a place in our study and in most cases the mysteries of God's word runs contrary to human logic, it sometimes appear foolish in man's eyes thats why you are now seeing those mysteries and hard truth as foolishness. I tell you God is not proud of you. May God help you.
I am not also saying you should be doing follow follow. However, not doing follow follow does not mean that your so called independent search will produce the right result.
frosbel:

I repeat, the god that sends people to eternal torture is SATAN and not Almighty God, check up bro because you may be operating under deception.

Thanks.

wink

I had earlier posted a detailed response to this but let me still repeat my little advice. You are simply interpreting the scriptures with sentiments(especially in this area of God's judgment/wrath) and this is wrong. Even if you preach this from now till another century, it wouldnt change the fact that sinners will suffer eternal damnation if they dont repent. There are certain things that argument cannot change and this issue is one of them. Watch it bro, I see satan deceiving you in this issue but God will deliver you. Amen.
Re: The Population Of Hell by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
^^

My Bible is my close companion.

But can I ask you a question and please forgive me for this slight derailment.

What happened to the millions of Africans who never heard about Jesus, are they going to be condemned for not hearing the good news through no fault of theirs ? I mean how can they be saved without Jesus ? If we follow your logic they are all damned, right ?

2 Likes

Re: The Population Of Hell by Tgirl4real(f): 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2014

As expected, judgementalism is another trait of the religious be it Islam or 'Christianity', once you challenge their belief system they sentence you to Hell even before God speaks.

Sis, don't worry about me , concentrate on trying to avoid the lake of fire 24/7 grin

My dear, I'm not even losing a min sleep. A word for you though, remove the log in your eye before trying to remove the spec in another. You are very guilty of what you are accusing others of.

You have gone off on a very wide tangent...I pray you find your way back home.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Hell by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
alexleo:

And you are also a man like those people you are condemning. Which means that if you think they made mistakes then you too can also have places where they are seeing errors in your independent whatever. Already your independent search is contradicting the scripture.

Obviously thats where your problem lies. The atheists read the bible only with their brains thats why they cannot comprehend the mysteries therein just like you cant comprehend some of the mysteries in the scripture. The scripture is not a "book of logic" so you dont use only your brain to read it. The Holy Spirit always have a place in our study and in most cases the mysteries of God's word runs contrary to human logic, it sometimes appear foolish in man's eyes thats why you are now seeing those mysteries and hard truth as foolishness. I tell you God is not proud of you. May God help you.
I am not also saying you should be doing follow follow. However, not doing follow follow does not mean that new discoveries or whatever is right.

I had earlier posted a detailed response to this but let me still repeat my little advice. You are simply interpreting the scriptures with sentiments(especially in this area of God's judgment/wrath) and this is wrong. Even if you preach this from now till another century, it wouldnt change the fact that sinners will suffer eternal damnation if they dont repent. There are certain things that argument cannot change and this issue is one of them. Watch it bro, I see satan deceiving you in this issue but God will deliver you. Amen.

In a nut shell we should suspend our intelligence which God blessed us with and follow blind faith ??

Sorry Sir, leave me on the narrow way of Christianity, follow the broad way of popular belief !

Do you know even the Jihadists follow blind faith , what makes you different from them.

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Hell by sambisa5: 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
alexleo:

It was Jesus himself who made the following statements-

John 3;3

3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

Jesus himself spoke about hell fire.

You see most times we christians make so much effort to defend God and in the process we misrepresent him before unbelievers. God is a God of Love and a God of wrath. He does not hide it so we cant hide it too. God does not change therefore these two nature/characteristics of him cannot seize to exist. He also did not develop any of these nature because of man. He has been like this ever before he created man. If we want to assume that any of God's nature will be wiped out of existence then it means that God is no more the same yesterday, today and forever. Heaven is a manifestation of God's complete love and hell is a manifestation of God's complete wrath. None of this will seize to exist. It is this obvious nature of God that made him to make a way of escape for man by sending his son Jesus Christ to die. God knows how terrible his wrath can be hence the height of sacrifice he made for our redemption. It is human calculation that you are doing here. Bro are you trying to defend God? You dont need to. God does not pretend about himself so why should we be the ones that will pretend on his behalf. God no send anybody to do that kind work for am o.

Alex
Frosbel is a muslim.....the earlier you belive and accept it the better.........the Holy spirit isn't there to explain the scripture to him.....so he can never understand...

Remember they have their own believe about paradise......and the 72 virgins awaited them,they don't drink wine on earth cos they believe the best wine is awiating them in paradise and all that.....

They do not believe in hell cos their quran didn't teach them that way of truth....

He lied to be a follower of christ.....but the Holy spirit just ministered to me that he is not:......
Re: The Population Of Hell by alexleo(m): 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
sambisa5:

Alex
Frosbel is a muslim.....the earlier you belive and accept it the better.........the Holy spirit isn't there to explain the scripture to him.....so he can never understand...

Remember they have their own believe about paradise......and the 72 virgins awaited them,they don't drink wine on earth cos they believe the best wine is awiating them in paradise and all that.....

They do not believe in hell cos their quran didn't teach them that way of truth....

He lied to be a follower of christ.....but the Holy spirit just ministered to me that he is not:......

My dear, we saw this coming much earlier sometime last year or two years ago. Some of us warned about his drift but from what i can see today, he has drifted far more than what we saw in those days. Lets just be praying God to help him out because i dont see him following Christ anymore. I hope he doesnt land in atheism as some of the unbelievers here are already saying. it could be that they too passed through a similar process before landing into atheism hence their comments. God will help him. Amen.
Re: The Population Of Hell by sambisa5: 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
frosbel:

Quran

You share the same belief in Hell with your Muslim friends, why would I want to jump from frying pan to fire ? shocked

How am i suppose to know.....are you asking me

Just as you cannot predict the minute,seconds and hour of your death,,,,i urge you to be ready..........those who have died,didn't plan to go the day they left......no annocement,no notice!

Av read almost all your comments,don't miss heaven friend! cos if you make heaven you will remember NL for good, and if you make hell,you will still remember NL but with lot of regrets.

Don't miss it friend,heaven is real,just as hell is real.....
Re: The Population Of Hell by sambisa5: 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
alexleo:

My dear, we saw this coming much earlier sometime last year or two years ago. Some of us warned about his drift but from what i can see today, he has drifted far more than what we saw in those days. Lets just be praying God to help him out because i dont see him following Christ anymore. I hope he doesnt land in atheism as some of the unbelievers here are already saying. it could be that they too passed through a similar process before landing into atheism hence their comments. God will help him. Amen.

hmmmmmm
kk.....will remember in him prayers!
Re: The Population Of Hell by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
sambisa5:

How am i suppose to know.....are you asking me

Just as you cannot predict the minute,seconds and hour of your death,,,,i urge you to be ready..........those who have died,didn't plan to go the day they left......no annocement,no notice!

Av read almost all your comments,don't miss heaven friend! cos if you make heaven you will remember NL for good, and if you make hell,you will still remember NL but with lot of regrets.

Don't miss it friend,heaven is real,just as hell is real.....

Fear, oh what can religion do without it's friend Fear and endless threats of repent of BURN even though Jesus said repent or Perish. tongue

Sorry Pal , I got rid of religious threats eons ago, I only have a 'fear' or reverence for our creator not a fear of Hell !

Do you know that Jesus's main problem was the religious people who formed a knack for twisting scripture to suit their traditions !

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Hell by sambisa5: 12:35am On Jul 17, 2014
frosbel:

Fear, oh what can religion do without it's friend Fear and endless threats of repent of BURN even though Jesus said repent or Perish. tongue

Sorry Pal , I got rid of religious threats eons ago, I only have a 'fear' or reverence for our creator not a fear of Hell !

Do you know that Jesus's main problem was the religious people who formed a knack for twisting scripture to suit their traditions !

Really I never knew Jesus had any problem until now.......

Fear!Fear!!Fear!!!......fear of burn.....hmmmmmundecided

it isn't religion threat dear,,,it's the reality......that hell is real and we must be concious of our stay on earth so as to cheat hell and gain heaven....

Of cos if you don't fear it,you can't live right.....and if you don't belive hell exist,you can kill your neighbour,father,mother,siblings,friends and nothing touches your concience, you can dupe people and still feel good about your actions....

If you claim to fear the creator of heaven and earth,you will likewise fear his word!if you don't have respect for his word,it means you don't fear him jooooooor.

GOD IS GOING TO JUDGE EVERY MAN-that's the heaven and hell we are talking about ! embarassed
Re: The Population Of Hell by Obalende: 2:16am On Jul 17, 2014
frosbel you are dealing with fanatics, fully brainwashed... I have passed thru the same process as you and I believe there is a God, that Jesus has power and has Godly powers, but I do not believe in heaven, hell etc. Personal morality, praying to God should be enough.

I have ridden myself of the tyranny of absolute radical and wicked versions of Christianity.

Africans are fools... always carrying religion for head; perhaps its because they have nothing else going for them...

BTW hell is no big deal, I don't believe in it. What kind of God will make a torture chamber? You are suggesting God inspired hitler, the very thought of which is blasphemy.

2 Likes

Re: The Population Of Hell by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 17, 2014
Hell is an amorphous place used to scare the faint of heart into shape. Think about it, Yahweh in the Old Testament killed as if killing was going out of style but he leaves you alone once he saw you in your grave.

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." Rom 6:23. This was re-echoed by the late great Bob Marley in his melancholic and iconic song "Johnny was." On this song, Johnny's mother wondered why Johnny was gunned down by a stray bullet in the street and died even though he was a good man. One of life's contradictions I'd say! Johnny's mom was dumbfounded however "For she knows that the wages of sin is death, gift of Jah is life," Marley wailed.

Johnny's mom obviously a woman of faith who did not understand how Johnny could die after he tried to to avoid "sin." To worsen her conundrum, Johnny was not even the target of the gun. She might have even wondered why God would let the righteous suffer.

The following buttresses by point:

“ Surely the fate of human beings is like that of the animals; the same fate awaits them both: As one dies, so dies the other. All have the same breath; humans have no advantage over animals. Everything is meaningless. All go to the same place; all come from dust, and to dust all return." (Ecc. 3:19-20).

Now let us consider Psalm 115:17: “The dead praise not the Lord, neither any that go down into silence.” Death involves “silence.” This certainly does not square with any of the popular concepts of millions of the dead wailing and screaming in agony. Such a scene could never be described as "silence!" And, if many of the dead go to heaven, why are they not praising God?

Psalm 6:5 further explains that the dead do not experience conscious memory: “For in death there is no remembrance of You: in the grave who shall give You thanks?” Could anyone seriously suggest that the dead, suffering in hell, could experience the normal range of human memories but not be cognizant of God—not remember Him? It just does not make sense.

For me there is no hell! But even if there is, it does not make sense that there would be infinite punishment for finite offense. The op raised a valid point. A God that would send 90% of his creation to "hell" is not fit to be worshiped. That most of his creations turned out to be defective is an indictment on God and not on humans.

A teacher that has a failure rate of 90 percent would be fired without qualms. Even he would admit that he has failed in his teaching assignment.

4 Likes

Re: The Population Of Hell by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 17, 2014
In 1999, Pope John Paul II said this about the nature of hell: “Rather than a physical place, hell is the state of those who freely and definitively separate themselves from God, the source of all life and joy.”

A few years earlier, popular televangelist Billy Graham told Time magazine, “The only thing I could say for sure is that hell means separation from God…When it comes to a literal fire, I don’t preach it because I’m not sure about it.”

John 3:16 states, “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” Millions routinely quote this verse, while ignoring an essential phrase within it.

Read it again folks! Those who receive salvation are promised that they “should not perish” but “have eternal life!” If hell is a place of eternal torture, then the people suffering this torment must also have eternal life. But the verse says, “should not perish.” It does not say, “Should not suffer eternal life in torment.” How does the word perish relate to the popular teaching about hell and hell fire? Why did God inspire John to use the word perish if this is not what He meant?

3 Likes

Re: The Population Of Hell by Weah96: 6:53am On Jul 17, 2014
sambisa5:
Of cos if you don't fear it,you can't live right.....and if you don't belive hell exist, you can kill your neighbour,father,mother,siblings,friends and nothing touches your concience, you can dupe people and still feel good about your actions....
[

Remain what you are brother, we don't want to see your family murdered by your hands. Just remember that the Jews don't preach a doctrine of hellfire. Most of them have yet to murder their parents.

2 Likes

Re: The Population Of Hell by sambisa5: 7:54am On Jul 17, 2014
Weah96:

Remain what you are brother, we don't want to see your family murdered by your hands. Just remember that the Jews don't preach a doctrine of hellfire. Most of them have yet to murder their parents.

Whose word will you beliv?that of the jews or that of the Lord Jesus Christ? If you are really a follower of Christ.

The next thing you will write now is that Jesus was a jew or is a jew..

But becos u don't believe hell exist,u as well don't believe judgements awaits you...

KEEP ENCOURAGING YOURSELF BRO,

if you insist on what you believe,no problem,afterall going to hell is by choice.....which you are making now:

IT WELL
Re: The Population Of Hell by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2014
Tgirl4real:

I already got my response from another post of yours.

Even with this response, it's clear you are dilly dallying. I asked a straight forward question and you are preaching "faith without works is dead". How do you receive the faith in the first place? Can an unbeliever do works that can please God?

Good works are nothing but good works. They can save no one. A believer does not do good works to get saved. Rather, he does good works cos he is saved. That is what James is talking about. They are fruits of righteousness (which can only be gotten by faith in the finished work of Christ) and not "fruits" for righteousness.

I hope you still accept the Holy Bible as the ONLY divine and inspired word of God.
You are on point sis, nice one.You don school frosbel for this one. grin
Re: The Population Of Hell by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 17, 2014
Obalende: frosbel you are dealing with fanatics, fully brainwashed... I have passed thru the same process as you and I believe there is a God, that Jesus has power and has Godly powers, but I do not believe in heaven, hell etc. Personal morality, praying to God should be enough.

I have ridden myself of the tyranny of absolute radical and wicked versions of Christianity.

Africans are fools... always carrying religion for head; perhaps its because they have nothing else going for them...

BTW hell is no big deal, I don't believe in it. What kind of God will make a torture chamber? You are suggesting God inspired hitler, the very thought of which is blasphemy.

You can't be so correct Bro, the bible says that there is liberty in Christ which I am truly enjoying as we speak, free from the tyranny and shackles of this demonic religion.

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Hell by alexleo(m): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2014
Bidam: You are on point sis, nice one.You don school frosbel for this one. grin

Yea she really did well. Other friends of frobel(FOF) will not have the gut to tell him this truth. They ll prefer to hide. Talk about bad friends.
Re: The Population Of Hell by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
friends of frobel(FOF)

grin
Re: The Population Of Hell by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
Frosbel, I am telling you.
You will soon lose your faith.
You're talking like one of us("infidels"wink now.
You're trying to rationalize faith, and you know it don't work that way. If it made sense then you wouldn't need faith .

By the way, Do you believe in heaven?
Re: The Population Of Hell by joezakdeen(m): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
frosbel: ^

Nope, it does not exist , it is a sadistic religious nonsense concocted by people who wanted to control other gullible people.

God does not work in the realm of fear only SATAN does.

Away with all the religious Lies and Myths.

smiley

i feel pity for u hypocrite. Dont u knw dat the lord God almighty is the only person dat knws the number of pple goin to heaven nd a ctegory of pple. Wen did u because a judge nd actin in God's stead whiles He is the only judge? God forgiv bro. Truely God said ''lack of knowledge, my pple perish''
Re: The Population Of Hell by joezakdeen(m): 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
frosbel: ^

Nope, it does not exist , it is a sadistic religious nonsense concocted by people who wanted to control other gullible people.

God does not work in the realm of fear only SATAN does.

Away with all the religious Lies and Myths.

smiley

i feel pity for u hypocrite. Dont u knw dat the lord God almighty is the only person dat knws the number of pple goin to heaven nd a ctegory of pple. Wen did u because a judge nd actin in God's stead whiles He is the only judge? God forgiv bro. Truely God said ''lack of knowledge, my pple perish'' buh u dont knw anytin in d sight of God ok. Dont follow gestures of pple which tempers faith of christian. Accordin to the hadith, muhamed nd all his follower ar goin to hell, hv u read dat? Jesus Christ is d only way, truth nd light. If u dont knw jesus, u dnt knw God. Repent! Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book
12, Number 770:
Narrated Abu Huraira: The
people said, "O Allah's Apostle!
Shall we see our Lord on the
Day of Resurrection?" He
replied, "Do you have any doubt
in seeing the full moon on a clear
(not cloudy) night?" They replied,
"No, O Allah's Apostle!" He said,
"Do you have any doubt in seeing
the sun when there are no
clouds?" They replied in the
negative. He said, "You will see
Allah (your Lord) in the same
way. On the Day of Resurrection,
people will be gathered and He
will order the people to follow
what they used to worship. So
some of them will follow the sun,
some will follow the moon, and
some will follow other deities;
and only this nation (Muslims)
will be left with its hypocrites.
Allah will come to them and say,
'I am Your Lord.' They will say,
'We shall stay in this place till our
Lord comes to us and when our
Lord will come, we will recognize
Him. Then Allah will come to them
again and say, 'I am your Lord.'
They will say, 'You are our Lord.'
Allah will call them, and As-Sirat
(a bridge) will be laid across
Hell and I (Muhammad) shall
be the first amongst the
Apostles to cross it with my
followers. Nobody except the
Apostles will then be able to
speak and they will be saying
then, 'O Allah! Save us. O Allah
Save us.'
There will be hooks like the
thorns of Sa'dan in Hell. Have you
seen the thorns of Sa'dan?" The
people said, "Yes." He said,
"These hooks will be like the
thorns of Sa'dan but nobody
except Allah knows their
greatness in size and these will
entangle the people according to
their deeds; some of them will
fall and stay in Hell forever;
others will receive punishment
(torn into small pieces) and will
get out of Hell, till when Allah
intends mercy on whomever He
likes amongst the people of Hell,
He will order the angels to take
out of Hell those who
worshipped none but Him
alone. The angels will take
them out by recognizing them
from the traces of prostrations,
for Allah has forbidden the (Hell)
fire to eat away those traces. So
they will come out of the Fire,
it will eat away from the whole
of the human body except the
marks of the prostrations. At
that time they will come out of
the Fire as mere skeletons. The
Water of Life will be poured on
them and as a result they will
grow like the seeds growing on
the bank of flowing water..."
Muslims may find the above
narration incredible. Again, this
shows the ignorance of Muslims
regarding their religion. There is
no ambiguity in this Hadith. It
clearly states that Muhammad
and his followers are in "Hell."
According to this Hadith,
Muhammad is not in heaven but
in "Hell," awaiting for the arrival
of the "Day of Judgment" to get
into heaven. And he will be the
first to cross the bridge with his
followers to go to heaven. Please
note, this bridge ( As-Sirat ) is
"laid across Hell" and serves as
an exit to heaven. Since the
bridge is "laid across Hell,"
Muhammad has to be in "Hell"
for the Hadith to speak of him as
being among the first to use it to
come out from theere
Re: The Population Of Hell by joezakdeen(m): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
dats hypocricy bro. God forgiv u for actin in His stead. God is the only judge nd knws who nd hw many r goin to hell. Truely the bible says ''lack of knowledge, my pple perish'' in d sight of God u dnt knw anytin ok. Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book
12, Number 770:
Narrated Abu Huraira: The
people said, "O Allah's Apostle!
Shall we see our Lord on the
Day of Resurrection?" He
replied, "Do you have any doubt
in seeing the full moon on a clear
(not cloudy) night?" They replied,
"No, O Allah's Apostle!" He said,
"Do you have any doubt in seeing
the sun when there are no
clouds?" They replied in the
negative. He said, "You will see
Allah (your Lord) in the same
way. On the Day of Resurrection,
people will be gathered and He
will order the people to follow
what they used to worship. So
some of them will follow the sun,
some will follow the moon, and
some will follow other deities;
and only this nation (Muslims)
will be left with its hypocrites.
Allah will come to them and say,
'I am Your Lord.' They will say,
'We shall stay in this place till our
Lord comes to us and when our
Lord will come, we will recognize
Him. Then Allah will come to them
again and say, 'I am your Lord.'
They will say, 'You are our Lord.'
Allah will call them, and As-Sirat
(a bridge) will be laid across
Hell and I (Muhammad) shall
be the first amongst the
Apostles to cross it with my
followers. Nobody except the
Apostles will then be able to
speak and they will be saying
then, 'O Allah! Save us. O Allah
Save us.'
There will be hooks like the
thorns of Sa'dan in Hell. Have you
seen the thorns of Sa'dan?" The
people said, "Yes." He said,
"These hooks will be like the
thorns of Sa'dan but nobody
except Allah knows their
greatness in size and these will
entangle the people according to
their deeds; some of them will
fall and stay in Hell forever;
others will receive punishment
(torn into small pieces) and will
get out of Hell, till when Allah
intends mercy on whomever He
likes amongst the people of Hell,
He will order the angels to take
out of Hell those who
worshipped none but Him
alone. The angels will take
them out by recognizing them
from the traces of prostrations,
for Allah has forbidden the (Hell)
fire to eat away those traces. So
they will come out of the Fire,
it will eat away from the whole
of the human body except the
marks of the prostrations. At
that time they will come out of
the Fire as mere skeletons. The
Water of Life will be poured on
them and as a result they will
grow like the seeds growing on
the bank of flowing water..."
Muslims may find the above
narration incredible. Again, this
shows the ignorance of Muslims
regarding their religion. There is
no ambiguity in this Hadith. It
clearly states that Muhammad
and his followers are in "Hell."
According to this Hadith,
Muhammad is not in heaven but
in "Hell," awaiting for the arrival
of the "Day of Judgment" to get
into heaven. And he will be the
first to cross the bridge with his
followers to go to heaven. Please
note, this bridge ( As-Sirat ) is
"laid across Hell" and serves as
an exit to heaven. Since the
bridge is "laid across Hell,"
Muhammad has to be in "Hell"
for the Hadith to speak of him as
being among the first to use it to
come out from there.
The "Day of Resurrection"
Re: The Population Of Hell by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
^^

Muhammed in Hell ? Who put him there , you ?

SMH

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Hell by joezakdeen(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
christ is d only way, truth nd light, no one else goes to the father unless thru Him. Repent!
Re: The Population Of Hell by joezakdeen(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2014

Muhammed in Hell ? Who put him there , you ?

SMH
dats acording to d hadith. I quoted pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience As A Deist / Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus / Wiseman John In Service Today To Thank Members For Praying For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.