Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,449 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

The Population Of Hell - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Population Of Hell (3423 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt / Nigerian Population Is 50% Muslim, 40% Christian, Whats The Other 10%? Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Of Hell by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
joezakdeen: dats acording to d hadith. I quoted pls.

Muhammed is not in hell and I am a Christian btw.

You know why ? Because HELL does not exist. wink

2 Likes

Re: The Population Of Hell by joezakdeen(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
frosbel: Hello does not exist, use your brains friends and read the bible constructively and without the clouded lenses of institutionalised Christianity which is also mystery Babylon.
hahahhaaa....tnk God u now hv tot block. Hell awaits u if u dont repent. God luv u bro. So b a luver of truth nd not hypocricy.
Re: The Population Of Hell by Tgirl4real(f): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
Bidam: You are on point sis, nice one.You don school frosbel for this one. grin

I tire for am my brother.
Re: The Population Of Hell by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tgirl4real:

I tire for am my brother.

tongue
Re: The Population Of Hell by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
God is a motherfucker

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Hell by joezakdeen(m): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2014
frosbel: How many people are going to hell? Specifically, the 'Christian' Hell. 'Christianity' is the most important religion, and the only one, other than Islam, that claims non-adherents will go to Hell. So let's take a look, because it's going to be crowded down there.

Muslims: 1.4 billion
Non-religious and atheists: 960 million to 1 billion
Hindus: 900 million
Buddhists: 400 million to 600 million
Other religions (Chinese traditional, animism, deism, Shinto, etc): 800 million
Sikhs, Jews, Baha'is: 48 million

So that's a total of about 4.5 billion to 4.7 billion people. But wait, there's more. Because the total "Christian" population of 2.1 billion includes many millions of people who do not actually live a Christian life (and are therefore going to Hell). The population of Hell should rise. Consider the following:

Only roughly 30% of Christians globally attend church regularly. In Brazil, for example, 80% of the population is "Catholic" but only 36% attend church regularly! Similarly, in the US, 78% call themselves Christian, but only around 40% attend church regularly--at best (Religious Tolerance, Nation Master).

In many supposedly "Christian" countries, female use of contraceptives exceeds 60, 70 or 80%. This includes many countries in Latin America. In the US, studies have indicated that almost all Americans have had sex outside of marriage.

Most Christian sects think they are the "true" religion and other denominations are heresy. They can't all be right, which means that somebody is going to hell!

In many countries, petty theft, tax evasion and money laundering are a way of life--in direct violation of the 8th and 9th Commandments. To say nothing of the countless millions who work on the weekend, violating the 4th Commandment (to keep the "Sabbath" ).

These offenses are not necessarily punishable by eternal damnation (that depends on particular beliefs). But they speak to an overall lack of adherence to 'Christian' doctrine. There are millions of people who call themselves 'Christian', but who nonetheless do very un-Christian things, including borrowing spiritual guidance from Buddhism, new age religions, Taoism or other non-Christian sources. It seems reasonable to add another billion or so to the damned total.

So out of 6.8 billion human beings, a staggering 5.6 billion are going to Hell. That is 82% of all humanity! If we factor in the many hundreds of millions of people who have lived before our time, we can easily get up to 90 or 95% of the entire human species that has ever lived.

'Christianity' would seem to be an extraordinarily dark belief system, to claim that almost all of our fellow humans who have ever lived are destined for an eternity of suffering because they don't happen to agree with their "Lord." Is that the work of a just and loving "God"?

Personally, ( edited ) if there is a God, it sure as hell isn't the 'Christian' god. That guy's a psycho.

Link Here

Disclaimer : At this stage of my finite understanding, I am not referring to ETERNAL DEATH but ETERNAL TORMENT. So please take note of this when reviewing and discussing the article - show some integrity by abiding to this statement.

Also the 'Christian' god being referred to is not Yahweh but the god of the 'Christians'.
'Christianity' is also put in invited comas as it is not the real Christianity based on biblical Truths .

Therefore do not pronounce
judgment before the time, before
the Lord comes, who will bring
to light the things now hidden in
darkness and will disclose the
purposes of the heart. Then each
one will receive his
commendation from God.
Re: The Population Of Hell by joezakdeen(m): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2014
dats wat 1corinthians 4;5 teaches u? Neva judge for u are not God. Tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food / Tudor Is Female ? / How The World's Most Notorious Atheist Became A Believer In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.