Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! (5341 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person / I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) / Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by Oyindebrah(f): 11:50am On Mar 11, 2016
smiley That faithful afternoon I was at home,it was a Saturday morning and everwhere felt pleasant again.

I visited my twinnie that day around 4:00pm and her kids were just there playing games with their mother large screened tab which is droidpad 7c and they love me being around so immediately they saw me they embraced me and i felt happy around them.

My twin sis was talking to me,saying she doesnt like the way I'm still single and she's going to take me to her friend that arrange bLind dates for people who are searching. I knew she couldn't do a bad thing to me so I agreed to go with her

Getting there,her friend asked if I'm on Facebook and I said YES and he asked if I post my pictures there and i said YES she said Okay,and she asked if I use Palmchat and I said No,she asked me to download Palmchat and I did because even if I was asked to download heaven I would because I'm not happy being single too.

After months of using palm chat frequently,someone asked me out there and we met and I succumbed to his marriage proposal LOL its not like I wasn't searching too na,I had to say YES like seriously!

Typing to you right now,I have two kids already with him,Praise God grin cool At least I won't be called Aunty Debbie again..Its now mummy lizzy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by pweetychyka(f): 11:52am On Mar 11, 2016
Praise be to God
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by sinaj(f): 11:54am On Mar 11, 2016
Hallelujah!

D fact dat urz ended happily doesn't mean dat it will b d xme with someone else.

Some av met their waterloo coz of blind dates or online dating.

M happy for u tho

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by Youngpo413: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Congratulations.
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by easrael(f): 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Space Booked

Waiting for my own testimony from online meet ups ooo
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
Congrats

but some who married through the same method u used, are in a sorry situation
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by firstking01(m): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
Congrats, maybe it was God's divine programing...like the lady above me said, that it worked for A doesn't mean it will work for B
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
Good

Bring the offerings to Nairaland:

thanksgiving seed offering, Palmplay offering

Miracle seed offering, Baby seed offering , Husband Seed offering,

Future miracle husband Seed offering. this for other ladies @ 35

Congrats.

Hope say correct man you marry because @ 35 a lady can marry even blind, old 80yrs man
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by Strahovski1(m): 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
And so?
What is so special?

This is bullsh!t. . You marry someone you did not love. You succumbed to his marriage proposal because you had to. If your children ask you how you two met you to tell them it's on palm chat because you were searching.

Rubbish.

Anyway when marriage is by force in Nigeria I don't blame you.
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Not new sis
Congrats thou
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by Oyindebrah(f): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
sinaj:
Hallelujah!

Thanks

D fact dat urz ended happily doesn't mean dat it will b d xme with someone else.

Some av met their waterloo coz of blind dates or online dating.

M happy for u tho
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by Oyindebrah(f): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
He he,thanks
HateU2:
Not new sis
Congrats thou
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by Oyindebrah(f): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
Please kill yourself
Strahovski1:
And so?
What is so special?

Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by Oyindebrah(f): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lol pastor Linus!!
gassdon:
Good

Bring the offerings to Nairaland:

thanksgiving seed offering, Palmplay offering

Miracle seed offering, Baby seed offering , Husband Seed offering,

Future miracle husband Seed offering. this for other ladies @ 35

Congrats.

Hope say correct man you marry because @ 35 a lady can marry even blind, old 80yrs man
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by Oyindebrah(f): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
Awwwh
Oma307:
Congrats

Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by Oyindebrah(f): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
Awwwwh grin grin
easrael:
Space Booked

Waiting for my own testimony from online meet ups ooo
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oyindebrah:
Lol pastor Linus!!

IT IS CALLED THANKS N GIVING

YOU JUST THANKED HIM WITHOUT GIVING, IS NOT COMPLETE YET
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
Debby, ok
Oyindebrah:
Awwwh
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by Oyindebrah(f): 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ashu bring envelop abi?? grin don't worry next Sunday tongue
gassdon:

IT IS CALLED THANKS N GIVING

YOU JUST THANKED HIM WITHOUT GIVING, IS NOT COMPLETE YET

1 Like

Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oyindebrah:
Ashu bring envelop abi?? grin don't worry next Sunday tongue
hahaha

Everyday na sunday for here oo

Congrats dear
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Congrats
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by Strahovski1(m): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oyindebrah:
Please kill yourself

Why?
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by Oyindebrah(f): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
cuz u aren't relevant [ cheesy
Strahovski1:

Why?
;Dcuz u aren't relevant
Strahovski1:

Why?
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by Positivist: 11:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Congratulations!
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by halfricanadian(f): 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
grin awwwwww happy for ya

Love is a beautiful thing kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by AfroKnight: 12:28am On Mar 12, 2016
Ladies, pm, dm or ping that brother today so that you'd become a wife tomorrow. A word is enough.
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by guente02(m): 12:45am On Mar 12, 2016
So the op just thought of opening this thread because the amount of congratulations she received so far even with her kids and shiii isnt just quite enough.
How myopic.
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by ladyF(f): 2:06am On Mar 12, 2016
Hmmm let me be brave and send my NL crush a PM, you just never know.... kiss
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by Adaeze003(f): 7:17am On Mar 12, 2016
Why do I feel like this is an advert? For palmchat??

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by Raphael81(m): 7:30am On Mar 12, 2016
wow congrats oh u lucky
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:35am On Mar 12, 2016
Palmchat advert
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! by mikolo80: 8:08am On Mar 12, 2016
Oma307:
Congrats

like which one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Advisable I Lick And Rim My Girlfriend's Ass? / Doing this makes me a SIMP? / She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.