Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Catholic Bishop Calls Homophobes 'sick' - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Bishop Calls Homophobes 'sick' (21355 Views)

Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes / Catholic Bishop Of Aba Diocese Most Rev Vincent Ezeonyia Passes On. / Monsignor Matthew Hassan Kukah Now Catholic Bishop Of Sokoto Diocese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Bishop Calls Homophobes 'sick' by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 17, 2014
lanaVello1:
homosexuality is being legalized coz it most probably dpesnt affect you in any way,i'm not sure incest is a crime anywhere as it is not a justifiable offence. But paedophilia is another bal entirely,that encroaches on the rights of innocent kids so stop being sarcastic unnecessarily!
Homozexuality affects you more than you know buddy. Meanwhile, be aware that iincest is a crime: google David Epstein, iincest case smiley. And what does justifiable offence mean?

Meanwhile, the legal age for kids to have sexx isn't 16 everywhere. Some countries have it way lower, plus there's research that attempts to make it out as an illness(read state of mind). Once that happens, who knows what fucktards will plead in court.

Meanwhile, enjoy your homosex world, brother-that-unnecessary-sarcasm-annoys. wink. I'm not the cause of your pain, don't bring your saltiness this way.
Re: Catholic Bishop Calls Homophobes 'sick' by beryl04(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
freshdude2: Homozexuality affects you more than you know buddy. Meanwhile, be aware that iincest is a crime: google David Epstein, iincest case smiley. And what does justifiable offence mean?

Meanwhile, the legal age for kids to have sexx isn't 16 everywhere. Some countries have it way lower, plus there's research that attempts to make it out as an illness(read state of mind). Once that happens, who knows what fucktards will plead in court.

Meanwhile, enjoy your homosex world, brother-that-unnecessary-sarcasm-annoys. wink. I'm not the cause of your pain, don't bring your saltiness this way.

Well done, freshdude,uve spoken like a true son of your father,son of d soil.u must be a nigerian cos there's something inherently wrong with d thinking faculty of an average naija dude.
Pray tell sage,how does "homozex" affect u?
Re: Catholic Bishop Calls Homophobes 'sick' by anonymous10: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
jayseehe: this man is sick. doesn't he have a bible
grin really but it is not sick for you to kill 40children with a bear dis you will find in your bible to show how sick we are reading dis bible with bias
Re: Catholic Bishop Calls Homophobes 'sick' by anonymous10: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
beryl04:

Well done, freshdude,uve spoken like a true son of your father,son of d soil.u must be a nigerian cos there's something inherently wrong with d thinking faculty of an average naija dude.
Pray tell sage,how does "homozex" affect u?
ok you really need help with your xpression,and it is homosex not homozex,iknow you did not go past the pimary edu try to go back to school
Re: Catholic Bishop Calls Homophobes 'sick' by beryl04(m): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
anonymous10: ok you really need help with your xpression,and it is homosex not homozex,iknow you did not go past the pimary edu try to go back to school

Not today satan,not todaay!
Re: Catholic Bishop Calls Homophobes 'sick' by nobilis: 6:58am On Jul 18, 2014
I really don't understand Nigerians, especially on Nairaland. We like blowing trumpets on what should be handled with maturity. Just like d Jews of Jesus' time, we love it when we are condemning people. Because we mask our own wrongdoing in that clamour to make another person appear evil. That was why among all those people who dragged d adulterous woman to Jesus, none succeeded in casting a stone upon her.

This is one reason why I hate organised religion, especially Christianity. There is so much hypocrisy and two-facedness. All thru d bible, when did Jesus ever raise his voice to condemn a "sinner"? As a matter of fact, he was always seen with them, dining and whining with them. And dat was what brought him the hatred of the Pharisees. Instead, he was always condemning the holier-than-thou attitude of the Pharisees: those white-washed sepulchres.

What am I saying in essence? Whether homosexuality is a sin or not a sin, may cease to matter on the last day and what may matter most is how we lived our lives. If this pope and this bishop in question succeed in making homosexuals cultivate a loving relationship with God, I think they would have achieved more than any other person in history. Remember, the adulterous woman was brought before Jesus and her story changed from that day. The saved thief that was crucified with Jesus, met his turn-around after meeting Jesus. Bring these "sinners" to God and allow God to work on them by himself. Or do you, holier-than-thou religious feel that God cannot work without you? In our haste to condemn homosexuality, we forget that hatred is a sin. And we also forget that Jesus made it clear that whoever looks at his brother with the intention to kill has already committed murder.

Circumcision was sacrosanct to the Jews. Infact, they and d early Jerusalem christians believed that without circumcision no one can be saved. But today, uncircumcised people are making "heaven".

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishop Calls Homophobes 'sick' by nobilis: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2014
Going by the same hypocrisy I was talking about, many men hate seeing a guy kissing another guy but they enjoy it (it positively arouses them) when they see a girl kissing another girl. Now both those acts are homosexual acts, yet we accept one and reject the other. Is that not a classical example of double standards?

We call homosexuality a perversion. I quite agree. But then, the people who first termed it a perversion have changed their mindset about it and none of us has bothered to ask the most important question: WHY? We feel we are more knowledgeable, more moral, more religious and more loved by God than the whites. Yet we are more backward, more riddled by disease and corruption than they are.

Sexuality is a spectrum. At least, that much I have learnt. And moreover, sexuality is just a small aspect of a person's life. Someone's sexuality shouldn't be a definition of who he/she is. There are homosexuals who are compassionate, who are hardworking, who are more considerate than other humans. And there are heterosexuals who are more wicked, tribalistic, lazy and avaricious than other humans. So sexuality shouldn't be a blanket quality covering the other qualities of a human person.

As for a*nal s*ex that is disgusting to many, it is not the exclusive preserve of homosexuals. Many men nowadays demand a*nal s*ex from their wives. Going biblically, the only organs of sexual expression are the p*enis and the v*agina. But today, d mouth has also become an organ of sexual expression: o*ral s*ex (b*low jobs) are a very common part of sexual activity in our world of today. Many homosexuals don't even engage in a*nal s*ex. The reason I brought this up is for those that hate homosexuality because of a*nal s*ex. Maybe they should find something else about it to hate.

There are reasons why these homosexuals started demanding for marriage and all that. It wasn't always like this before. We should try and understand those reasons.

You may try and call me a homosexual because I dared to say we shouldn't hate them; because I dared to say we should try and understand them. Even Jesus was called Beelzebub.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishop Calls Homophobes 'sick' by lanaVello1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
freshdude2: Homozexuality affects you more than you know buddy
how exactly does homosexuality affect you? except threat of human extinction and thats y u r meant to procreate
freshdude2: Meanwhile, be aware that iincest is a crime: google David Epstein, iincest case smiley. And what does justifiable offence mean?
freshdude2:
i'ld pretend i didnt see that..
Re: Catholic Bishop Calls Homophobes 'sick' by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
lanaVello1: how exactly does homosexuality affect you? except threat of human extinction and thats y u r meant to procreate i'ld pretend i didnt see that..
Nah, humour me. Tell me what you think.
Re: Catholic Bishop Calls Homophobes 'sick' by lanaVello1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
freshdude2: Nah, humour me. Tell me what you think.
mtscheeew..circumvention...smH
Re: Catholic Bishop Calls Homophobes 'sick' by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
lanaVello1: mtscheeew..circumvention...smH
Shut up and park well, oga. You have nothing to say. I have stated my opinion, you can either debate my rationality or shut up. Don't come here dropping "big words" hoping to sound smart. If you've got nothing to say stop quoting me, fvcking faggit.
Re: Catholic Bishop Calls Homophobes 'sick' by beryl04(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
freshdude2: Shut up and park well, oga. You have nothing to say. I have stated my opinion, you can either debate my rationality or shut up. Don't come here dropping "big words" hoping to sound smart. If you've got nothing to say stop quoting me, fvcking faggit.

Why don't u start the debate by marshalling out ur reasons why u think "homozexuality" affects u,maybe we cud learn from u, smart-ass.
Re: Catholic Bishop Calls Homophobes 'sick' by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
beryl04:

Why don't u start the debate by marshalling out ur reasons why u think "homozexuality" affects u,maybe we cud learn from u, smart-ass.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Catholic Bishop Calls Homophobes 'sick' by beryl04(m): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
All these because u have nitwits as leaders.
Chai! And u wonder why whites throw banana @ us.
The damage done to this country will take yrs to undone.in the meantime firsteva have ur maniacal fun with ur bunch of sick co-travellers.
Re: Catholic Bishop Calls Homophobes 'sick' by lanaVello1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
freshdude2: Shut up and park well, oga. You have nothing to say. I have stated my opinion, you can either debate my rationality or shut up. Don't come here dropping "big words" hoping to sound smart. If you've got nothing to say stop quoting me, fvcking faggit.
haba,we dey fight? only retards resort to name-calling when on the verge of losing arguments...
Re: Catholic Bishop Calls Homophobes 'sick' by lanaVello1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
I asked d simple question below:
lanaVello1: how exactly does homosexuality affect you? except threat of human extinction and thats y u r meant to procreate
and u tried dodging it with this:
freshdude2: Nah, humour me. Tell me what you think.
still you're asking me "to debate your rationality"....smH
Re: Catholic Bishop Calls Homophobes 'sick' by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
beryl04: All these because u have nitwits as leaders.
Chai! And u wonder why whites throw banana @ us.
The damage done to this country will take yrs to undone.in the meantime firsteva have ur maniacal fun with ur bunch of sick co-travellers.
Repent for the kindgom of God is at hand
rest in peace!
Re: Catholic Bishop Calls Homophobes 'sick' by beyoutee: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2015
I think all the man is basically trying to say is that people just feel when they tackle homosexuality and abortion it makes them better christians.
He wants people to stop being hypocrites and also acknowledge sins done by heterosexuals too. Like:
1. Fornication
2. Adultery
3. Marrying more than one wife
4. Divorcing when it's not on the grounds of infidelity

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishop Calls Homophobes 'sick' by sniperr007(m): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
Twik:
Time to Repent..preparing for rapture! Omo Bishop u are sick!

I think wat he is sayin is dat its sickenss to hate homosexuals. U can dislike d act but y hate d person.

Do we hate liars,thieves,cultist etc. It's d act we shud hate not b people so attacking them is like casting d 1st stone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Did Jesus Mean When He Said 'I AM'? / TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. / Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.