Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,172 members, 7,842,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. (2490 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
MizMyColi: You're in the Spirit Jawe grin
lolz, will u?plsssssssssssssss
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by mrkay101(m): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dark skinned girls re the best.. They've got this Natural Beauty that jst attracts me to them. A dark skinned girl looks good with or without make-up on. Dark skin girls ROCK!!
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
na only runs girls dey bleach
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by 1Dray(m): 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
As for me, I prefer her dark. My lady is dark and that was one of the things that attracted me to her.
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by IyfeNamikaze(m): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
Pictures showing your pretty face and big bossom or IDONBELIVIT
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by kadas01(m): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
kITATITA: I love natural skin on a lady. I don't care about colour
She must be naturally beautiful as well!
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by babe12: 12:24am On Jul 17, 2014
Yup it is. I have seen first hand what bleaching can do to a woman's beauty. Another. Reason is for guys to let women know that most times, skin color is not part of the equation. Also whether we like it or not, it comes across as hatred of your own race when a woman decides to bleach her skin. Its like telling oyinbos that black Is somethng that should be hidden, put out of sight

quote author=rozzay]Is dis a reason to open a thread. Haba![/quote]
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by enomasly: 6:37am On Jul 17, 2014
I DON'T love black or Light skinned girls i love WHITE girls just like my girlfriend
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
I'm light skinned. My wife (cecediva) is light skinned. Wats ur stress?
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by Guidette(f): 12:43am On Jul 24, 2014
@OP Its all down to personal preference. Dark or light skin shouldnt really be the focal point of a man dating a woman. So superficial.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mother And I Are Pregnant. / Can You Date A Guy/lady That Doesn't Speak Good English? / Thank you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.