Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

GUYS HOW DO YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE OPPOSITE SEX IN A PUBLIC PLACE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS HOW DO YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE OPPOSITE SEX IN A PUBLIC PLACE (2465 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS HOW DO YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE OPPOSITE SEX IN A PUBLIC PLACE by tunnyl(m): 7:44am On Jul 16, 2014
As we all know, first impression matters. Usually whenever it comes to approaching the opposite sex, we guys usually use different strategies to introduce ourselves irrespective of what our motives are (frienship, relationship or fun). Well as for me heres my (typical) way of introducing myself to the opposite sex. I call their attention politely, qnd then pay them a complement.

ME: Hi/ hello, excuse me/ good morning

Girl: yeah?/ goodmorning.

Me: looking at you from overthere and i couldnt help but notice how great/ sweet/ nice your outfit/ shirt/ bag/ shoe is. It realy complements your beauty / you look realy gorgeous/ great in it.

ME: I just felt i needed to come tell you how sweet you look this morning.

SHE: oh thanks (ignore me)/ thank you(blushing)/ hmm ok (blightly)

Me: By the way my name is Tunnyl / Am tunnyl (stretching my arm for a handshake)

SHE: hmm Ayo (blightly) / Aaand i am Aaayo(enthusiastically)
(returns the handshake or doesnt cuzza fear of "touch and go" lol)

ME: Pleased to meet you AYO

She: likewise(blightly) / oh nice to meet you too tunnyl

And then i carry on from there by using different conversation starters like the ones here http://
xenxaltonix..com/2014/07/5-superb-
questions-guaranteed-to-help.html?m=0

So there it is guys, would love to know how you also introduce yourself to the opposite sex in public places and ladies you can also tell us how the opposite sex usually introduce themselves to you.
Re: GUYS HOW DO YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE OPPOSITE SEX IN A PUBLIC PLACE by tunnyl(m): 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
oya comments oooo
Re: GUYS HOW DO YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE OPPOSITE SEX IN A PUBLIC PLACE by Dygeasy(m): 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
It's creepy for me to just accost random girls but if I'm in the mood for some play-arounds, I might just say something like "I like your hair", "Your cloth is fine" and I walk away. She must be a chronic saddist not to smile.

I don't fall in love in public places.
Re: GUYS HOW DO YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE OPPOSITE SEX IN A PUBLIC PLACE by tunnyl(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dygeasy: It's creepy for me to just accost random girls but if I'm in the mood for some play-arounds, I might just say something like "I like your hair", "Your cloth is fine" and I walk away. She must be a chronic saddist not to smile.

I don't fall in love in public places.

hmm thats also cool. But did you notice i said our motives might be different, we approach girls not only for love but also for friendship or fun and experience
Re: GUYS HOW DO YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE OPPOSITE SEX IN A PUBLIC PLACE by Dygeasy(m): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
tunnyl:

hmm thats also cool. But did you notice i said our motives might be different, we approach girls not only for love but also for friendship or fun and experience
Yeah right. But the kind eyes some girls go use look you if you say HI to them. Make I nor just talk.

Boys don suffer. grin
Re: GUYS HOW DO YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE OPPOSITE SEX IN A PUBLIC PLACE by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hi, baby I'm the son of high chief ********

That range over there is my 5th

Btw you look beautiful

Anyways I'm yungwiz

bye

2 Likes

Re: GUYS HOW DO YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE OPPOSITE SEX IN A PUBLIC PLACE by OohMpa: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
Good morning?
You be Jehovah witness or you dey sell bread?

The first words do matter not some cliché.
If you can't find words right there at that moment, then you can as well bring out your bible and start preaching angry
Re: GUYS HOW DO YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE OPPOSITE SEX IN A PUBLIC PLACE by tunnyl(m): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dygeasy: Yeah right. But the kind eyes some girls go use look you if you say HI to them. Make I nor just talk.

Boys don suffer. grin

Omo true talk, shoe get size o. You go shadow well before you approach. No b only girls sef dey look like that even sometimes you ask guy for direction. D way im go answer u ehn. u go look yourself whether u shit for body. But na just 10% people dey do like that jare. not everybody
Re: GUYS HOW DO YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE OPPOSITE SEX IN A PUBLIC PLACE by maputohq: 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
Bia nwa a . onye ka I bu.

1 Like

Re: GUYS HOW DO YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE OPPOSITE SEX IN A PUBLIC PLACE by Lilswaghanxum(m): 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
The normal way na abi dm get anoda way? Nne,my name is Ifeanyi,i want u to be d woman dat would b chopping ma ego.
And dat does d magic
Re: GUYS HOW DO YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE OPPOSITE SEX IN A PUBLIC PLACE by Medunah: 6:44am On Jul 17, 2014
Lilswaghanxum: The normal way na abi dm get anoda way? Nne,my name is Ifeanyi,i want u to be d woman dat would b chopping ma ego.
And dat does d magic
'My container is on the way' is d normal Igbo boys￴ Cliche
Re: GUYS HOW DO YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE OPPOSITE SEX IN A PUBLIC PLACE by EejaNla01(m): 8:25am On Jul 17, 2014
if one can just be bold and state clearly what you want,all this cliche lines d girl go don sabi say u wan chyke am.
Re: GUYS HOW DO YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE OPPOSITE SEX IN A PUBLIC PLACE by Lilswaghanxum(m): 8:30am On Jul 17, 2014
Medunah:
'My container is on the way' is d normal Igbo boys￴ Cliche
Forgot to add that thanx.

(1) (Reply)

Question For Nairalanders / You Are Not God / Is It Really True?????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.