Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone (44923 Views)

Blackberry CEO John Chen Does Not Know How To Use The New Blackberry Priv / Introducing The All New Thl 4000 / Unlock All New Samsung Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by obiscolly(m): 11:11am On Jul 17, 2014
Thebrightest: Don't tell me you believe blackberry OS is the best OS because if you really do, then you should be the one who needs to wake from a slumber which was propagated by excessive ignorance.
There's a big difference between BBOS and BB10. Google is your friend. You can do a quick search on the recent popular polls conducted. The picture I even posted says much so i can't bother myself arguing without facts. Do your research and come up with figures then we can take it up from there.

Great day! smiley
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by Rapsainot(m): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
dridowu: Am new on NL please bro and sis welcome. How can i create a topi ?. But in the order news i don't like bb but i prefer pingberry
you weed
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by mrrock: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
cocoberry: I love dem BIG dis is definitely for ME!

Really?. Be careful what you wish for, cause if I see you ehh.......
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by henryobinna(m): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: Poor boi N3 ko W4 ni
guy park abeg if you no get any sensible talk
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by biomedixexcel(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
Bravo!
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
angela98: Hmm it will be same poor battery life which is associated with all smart phone. I won't buy it, I Dont like the design. The screen is too small for me. I love phablet phones with 5.5" screen. It makes browsing enjoyable.. cool

Poor battery life?! The Blackberry z10's battery life is upwards of 8-10 hrs surfing the web, playing videos, texting and playing music all through.
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
DrObum:
You've obviously not tried BlackBerry Q10!
The battery is the bomb!

Exactly!
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by Baroba(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Exactly!

Great phone, for pure messaging nothing beats that device, especially with that keyboard..

I have a Nexus 5 which is great, but for txting, chatting and e mails, l just love the Q10.

Like you said the battery is equally stellar..
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by kenono(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
All the ladies be saying "I will buy it" we all know who buys it tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by texazzpete(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
wolexf:

The battery of a Z30 lasts for 2 days and it's capacity is 2880mAh, this new blackberry will have 3450mAh so you can do the arithmetic of the battery life. Bear in mind that the Samsung S5's battery is 3200mAh

You ignorant people are laughable. 'Do the arithmetic' ke? You think it's a linear relationship?
Different chipset, a far higher resolution screen in the Passport, capacitive touch keys?

killzone: don't mind him its ignorant people like him that would say nonsense have u checked the specs of the BBZ10 it has a 2GB RAM,andreno GPU,snapdragon dual core processor @1.5ghz that's enough to run any android app without any lagging.Apart from tecno and any other china product tell me any other manufacturer that would sell this kind of phone @30K.

Those are the same specs as the Samsung Galaxy S3 that was released in June 2012. it was robbery to sell it at $600 at launch early last year, and N30k is a perfectly reasonable price when one considers the usually horrible battery life in this model.

MztrChukwu:
God bless you for this! Sum dont kno what the BB10 range of devices can do as regards battery capability

Most of us know that the battery life of the Z10 is utterly abysmal. Z30 has great battery life for most people, but don't lump in the Z10.

Icudkill:
hw did z!0 end if i may ask

Failed spectacularly in the market and ended up costing Blackberry nearly a billion dollars in write-offs. Now discounted and selling poorly even at low prices
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by usten: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
the positives about blackberry is low maintenance cost.data on andriod can drill 'holes' in ya pockets
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by anytaij: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
Aitee1: Say 'NO' to any phone with hanging syndrome undecided
Abeg my Q10 no dey hang o
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by anytaij: 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chidexter: The period of blackberrys is fast depreciating
Don't worry time will tell .
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
henryobinna: guy park abeg if you no get any sensible talk
Mumu na road i dey
useless tin
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by lajmedal: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Please I need license code to unlock helicopter game on my bb. My pin is 2650E4D3
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by henryobinna(m): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1:
Mumu na road i dey
useless tin
no need to continue this with you
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by Generalkorex(m): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
they no go allow us hear word again o
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by ojuafact: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
Generalkorex: they no go allow us hear word again o
which people
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by excell123: 5:10am On Jul 18, 2014
THE LORD’S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT
HOLDS A TWO-DAYS POWER PACKED INTERNATIONAL CRUSADE
Title: GOD OF MIRACLES
DATE: SATURDAY 19th – SUNDAY 20th July, 2014
TIME: Sat. 2pm (ET) & Sun. 10.00am (ET )
VENUE: 5823, Allen Town Way, Temple Hills, Maryland, USA
MINISTERING: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA
THE GENERAL OVERSEER
Come and Receive bountiful blessings and miracles; as all your enemies shall surely submit in Jesus name.
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by Misterc(m): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Poor battery life?! The Blackberry z10's battery life is upwards of 8-10 hrs surfing the web, playing videos, texting and playing music all through.
Bobo u can lie O shocked shocked shocked
Blackberry Z10 wey the battery no dey reach 5 hours?
Na how much dem pay u to hype Z10 like dis
Go find chair siddon first angry
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by Misterc(m): 7:06am On Jul 18, 2014
kenono: All the ladies be saying "I will buy it" we all know who buys it tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Same guys using same cheap tecno chinco phones grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by harrysterol(m): 7:29am On Jul 18, 2014
cheesy grin
Misterc:
Same guys using same cheap tecno chinco phones grin grin grin
mama mia ℓ̊ will suarez yur nose o grin
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by Misterc(m): 8:08am On Jul 18, 2014
harrysterol: cheesy grin mama mia ℓ̊ will suarez yur nose o grin
Are those words already in the dictionary shocked shocked shocked
I think i'll adopt those phrase grin grin grin (taking a leaf from u cool )
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2014
bigx:

You obviously don't use OS 10
no mind d jew man.. all dese guys wey no dey used to modern facilities
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by Ispikdatruth1: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2014
texazzpete:

Most of us know that the battery life of the Z10 is utterly abysmal. Z30 has great battery life for most people, but don't lump in the Z10.

Misterc:
Bobo u can lie O shocked shocked shocked
Blackberry Z10 wey the battery no dey reach 5 hours?
Na how much dem pay u to hype Z10 like dis
Go find chair siddon first angry

Your Z10 might have had an abysmal battery life, but Ive had mine since the first week it came out and to say Im impressed at the battery life is an understatement.
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by biomedixexcel(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2014
For affordable MTN and ETISALAT plan, see my signature.......
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by harrysterol(m): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
Misterc:
Are those words already in the dictionary shocked shocked shocked
I think i'll adopt those phrase grin grin grin (taking a leaf from u cool )
you neva can tel oxford 20th edition cheesy
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by henry007(m): 12:35am On Jul 22, 2014
more pics

Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by DaBullIT(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2014
If its expensive , it won't sell in Nigeria , Tecno is the hottest phone in town , durable and capable , it may not have holographic display and assorted underwater special effects but it works . my point being tecno did a market research and made products specially for Nigerians . If black berry can't do that , selected few will buy their products but won't win the heart of masses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / Microsoft has done it again, this time in a big way / Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.