Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Need To Figure Out What She Really Wants From Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need To Figure Out What She Really Wants From Me (756 Views)

15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. / Things Every Girl Wants From Her Boyfriend / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Figure Out What She Really Wants From Me by flexxyworld(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
There's a lady that have been hanging around me for like 5years now, she always comfortable with me., she visits me in school, after then she visits me wherever I invite her too, we do almost everything lovers do together expect sex because have not really pushed for it..funny enough we met thru 2go #smiles. I told her I was in taraba lately, she journey there from abuja and has spent 3days with me already, i'm really lost on what's happening btw us.. I wish some matured babes and guys could help me figure it out.
Re: Need To Figure Out What She Really Wants From Me by farano(f): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Need To Figure Out What She Really Wants From Me by lirusehn(m): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
u need gods to tell u what she needs?? grow up dear. undecided
Re: Need To Figure Out What She Really Wants From Me by flexxyworld(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
lirusehn: u need gods to tell u what she needs?? grow up dear. undecided

We go close to sex she says we can do everything but not sex, the relationship itself she's not fully committed cus of distance, likewise me too.. not that I'm such kid that hasn't grown at al
Re: Need To Figure Out What She Really Wants From Me by DesChyko: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
^^^^^

With the rate at which you call everyone you happen upon a child, I'm beginning to marvel if you're in Methuselah's age group.

@OP, you know what you're in.
You just don't know how to stamp it.
Start by insisting you want it.
Re: Need To Figure Out What She Really Wants From Me by lirusehn(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
^^^^

U've got Ps with gods ?? undecided
Re: Need To Figure Out What She Really Wants From Me by lirusehn(m): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
flexxyworld:

We go close to sex she says we can do everything but not sex, the relationship itself she's not fully committed cus of distance, likewise me too.. not that I'm such kid that hasn't grown at al

Nigga man. Do the needful. You love her and she loves u also.

cool

1 Like

Re: Need To Figure Out What She Really Wants From Me by Justeenaleo(f): 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ooooshey follower
Re: Need To Figure Out What She Really Wants From Me by lirusehn(m): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
Justeenaleo: Ooooshey follower

shockedshockedshocked who da phoq is dis??
Re: Need To Figure Out What She Really Wants From Me by Justeenaleo(f): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
lirusehn:
shockedshockedshocked who da phoq is dis??
Osheeeeey questionaire
Re: Need To Figure Out What She Really Wants From Me by lirusehn(m): 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Osheeeeey questionaire

*slaps her*
Re: Need To Figure Out What She Really Wants From Me by Justeenaleo(f): 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
lirusehn:
*slaps her*
Osheeeeey slapper
Re: Need To Figure Out What She Really Wants From Me by tope24(m): 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
you guys both like each other. check yourself to see if you love her, if you do, do the needful and if not,......... But 5 years is a long time to keep doing friends with benefits. Change your ways
Re: Need To Figure Out What She Really Wants From Me by tope24(m): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Osheeeeey slapper

you're too gbasky. your comments got me cracking real hard.
Re: Need To Figure Out What She Really Wants From Me by Justeenaleo(f): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
tope24:

you're too gbasky. your comments got me cracking real hard.
Osheeeeey cracker

cheesy
Re: Need To Figure Out What She Really Wants From Me by Elkewwty(f): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
Aids is real my brother..be careful

know urself
Re: Need To Figure Out What She Really Wants From Me by tope24(m): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Osheeeeey cracker

cheesy

grin
Re: Need To Figure Out What She Really Wants From Me by flexxyworld(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
Waow.. im speechless.. you guys are really the best, every comment is noted. I just feel she sees a little bit of potential in me but hanging around till when I can start buying range sport monthly and going to Vegas every 3months for vacation.
Re: Need To Figure Out What She Really Wants From Me by Baddestguyp(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
she needs d thing badly

(1) (Reply)

How to woo This Fish please help!!!! Tenk / The Way Ladies Position Themselves When They See A Big Car In The Neighborhood / Who Should He Choose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.