Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

What Is The Ideal Age For A Guy To Marry & What Should Be His Income Level? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Ideal Age For A Guy To Marry & What Should Be His Income Level? (803 Views)

My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / I Aint Gonna Fvck Again Until I Marry...what Someone Posted On Facebook Photos / The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Ideal Age For A Guy To Marry & What Should Be His Income Level? by Anoneism(m): 9:02am On Jul 16, 2014
Please I need sincere and genuine response to the above questions.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Guy To Marry & What Should Be His Income Level? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 16, 2014
I don't think there is an "ideal age" for anyone to marry. Once you think you're ready to, then you can. As for income level, can you feed 4 mouths?
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Guy To Marry & What Should Be His Income Level? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2014
Wait till you are 40 and have enjoyed life. Before you enter what you cannot come out.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Guy To Marry & What Should Be His Income Level? by DrObum(m): 9:48am On Jul 16, 2014
Ideal age= whenever you're prepared and ready
Income level= depends on the babe! grin
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Guy To Marry & What Should Be His Income Level? by Exponental(m): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2014
Anoneism: Please I need sincere and genuine response to the above questions.

-D'banj is richer than most of his age mates n yet many of them are married n he is nt..........
-Many twins dont marry same day. If they choose to, can they impregnate/ conceive same day?
-Some people were born d day u were born, many of them are dead, why are u still alive?
..........Ponder on these few.........
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Guy To Marry & What Should Be His Income Level? by onome710(m): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2014
The Ideal age for a guy to get married is between the ages of 25 - 30. Anything earlier is considered 'too early' and anything btw 30-35 is already in the 'near-danger' zone which is late. Above 35? That's extra late.
Income level; The guy should have at least a steady source of income which is above #150,000 per month, at least a car, an apartment (one bedroom flat at least) with 2 yrs or more rent paid and a bank account that can at least cater for 3 people for 6 months if he looses his job (this will keep the house going till he gets another one)
But apart from all these, a guy who considers himself ready should also be ready;
1. Spriritually (to know God's choice for him.
2. Emtionally (to be able to stick to 1 alone)

With all these, I think he should do fine.

(1) (Reply)

§º Emotional, Needs Help / Please What Should I Do? I Am Confused! / Happy Birthday To My Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.