Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

APC Drags Jonathan to Court Over Deployment Of Soldiers in Osun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Drags Jonathan to Court Over Deployment Of Soldiers in Osun State (4249 Views)

See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. / APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC / APC Drags PDP to Tribunal Over Fayose’s Election as Governor of Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Drags Jonathan to Court Over Deployment Of Soldiers in Osun State by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 17, 2014
Demdem:

Eternal fool, if such post rightly suggest what the writer depicts, what do u expect? U lunatics are simply amazing.
Jonathan till ur early grave.
Come on...Be proud of APC...Never be ashamed of your Party...Can't you see I'm proud of my president Jona.daft?I can never be ashamed of him.
Oh wait, you must be a political prostitute.
That's bad o....Anyway, i know your kind;u're just another scumbag of e-warrior, all talk and no action...mu.mu

1 Like

Re: APC Drags Jonathan to Court Over Deployment Of Soldiers in Osun State by Demdem(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2014
tsolz84: Come on...Be proud of APC...Never be ashamed of your Party...Can't you see I'm proud of my president Jona.daft?I can never be ashamed of him.
Oh wait, you must be a political prostitute.
That's bad o....Anyway, i know your kind;u're just another scumbag of e-warrior, all talk and no action...mu.mu

Fool, with just one post from me, substantiate ur claim of my apc membership and I will be convinced that u are no bastard.
Goodluck to u. Jonathan till ur early grave. grin
Re: APC Drags Jonathan to Court Over Deployment Of Soldiers in Osun State by bloodyassassin: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2014
Demdem:

i fvck my mama to stupor.

enjoy
Re: APC Drags Jonathan to Court Over Deployment Of Soldiers in Osun State by bloodyassassin: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2014
Demdem:

come and join me lets gang baang my harlot mother to stupor

thanks enjoy
Re: APC Drags Jonathan to Court Over Deployment Of Soldiers in Osun State by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2014
You shouldn't be ashamed of APC...be proud of them...Live with them and die with them.
That's called loyalty.ODE...we pdp loyalists know your kinds;berem is another fool..dont worry;evidence of a goat sp3rm that is what you are.
Demdem:

Fool, with just one post from me, substantiate ur claim of my apc membership and I will be convinced that u are no bastard.
Re: APC Drags Jonathan to Court Over Deployment Of Soldiers in Osun State by Demdem(m): 11:05am On Jul 17, 2014
tsolz84: You shouldn't be ashamed of APC...be proud of them...Live with them and die with them.
That's called loyalty.ODE...we pdp loyalists know your kinds;berem is another fool..dont worry;evidence of a goat sp3rm that is what you are.

Demdem:

Re: APC Drags Jonathan to Court Over Deployment Of Soldiers in Osun State by bloodyassassin: 11:13am On Jul 17, 2014
Demdem:

maggot like you
Re: APC Drags Jonathan to Court Over Deployment Of Soldiers in Osun State by oshyno(m): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
Demdem:

Good points u raised but the question is do u think the Nigerian Police, civil defence and other para military agencies aren't capable of curtailing such skimishes? Why unleash our last resort for such small small things? With time, the people will become immune to such and govt will find itself in a big mess with no other alternatives.

U and I know the aura of a military man around u. Millarty is at most d only force that is not ridden with corruption. Not until police force is reformed they can't be trusted alone with such huge tast. Mind u millitary is to augument the already force(police n civil defence ) already in place.
Re: APC Drags Jonathan to Court Over Deployment Of Soldiers in Osun State by Demdem(m): 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
oshyno:

U and I know the aura of a military man around u. Millarty is at most d only force that is not ridden with corruption. Not until police force is reformed they can't be trusted alone with such huge tast. Mind u millitary is to augument the already force(police n civil defence ) already in place.

We can't continue like this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) / Agitation For Biafra Gains Momentum As 10 Groups Declare Support / See What Cops Found In Jonathan House After Raid;it Doesnt Belong2me Says Mama P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.