Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,724 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa (3278 Views)

For A Matured Single Lady Please / Single Lady Looking For Husband / Lady Please Can I Ask You Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by na2day2(m): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2008
nah girl, the devil naija babe in the usa is not worth knowing, that much i can tell ya lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

jennikadri:

ever heard of d devil u knw,is beta dan d angel u do not know richy?
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by jennikadri: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2008
buahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha laffing at my blessed self

i remember wen men used to run back home to their villages sef to look for babes

at d end of d day they discovered that the ones outside is better dan d one inside

stop generalizing
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by lancevader(m): 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2008
um
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by sistawoman: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2008
na2day?:

Where in the US? There are 50 states. = Baltimore, MD wink wink wink

How old are you? = 57

How many wives back home do you have? = 36 in nigeria with one mistress in abuja cool cool cool cool

Do you have your papers? = More than that smiley

How old should the woman be? = kai! that one na jamb question undecided undecided

How far away from you should she live?

Are you willing to travel or pay for her to travel to you? = yes

Are you looking for a Nigerian woman, born here or there? = they are all God pikins grin grin grin grin

Are you looking for any race, color or birth place? = i can be very diversified in taste

Just some of the questions that still need to be answered to narrow your search a little bit. = hope this narrows it down tongue tongue

Sounds like you know just what you want. wink
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by na2day2(m): 6:28am On Oct 14, 2008
i tell ya! grin grin grin
sistawoman:

Sounds like you know just what you want. wink
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by RichyBlacK(m): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2008
jennikadri:

ever heard of d devil u knw,is beta dan d angel u do not know richy?

I understand you, but that's a qualitative judgment and not a quantitative one.

Since there are more Nigerians in Naija than in the US, then there are more Naija "angels" in Naija than in the US.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by ruffrider(f): 3:03am On Nov 05, 2008
Well I have a boyfriend,but I don't see anything wrong with going out having fun with a friend. come to Atlanta and lets have a good time. Me you a night on the town with all expense paid by you
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by na2day2(m): 4:04am On Nov 05, 2008
typical naija babe **********sighs*************

ruffrider:

Well I have a boyfriend,but I don't see anything wrong with going out having fun with a friend. come to Atlanta and lets have a good time. Me you a night on the town with all expense paid by you
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by platinumnk(f): 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2010
Peace up Atown down cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Matured Lady For Secret Sex / Omolove.co is fake / A Poem For Mzdarkskinz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.