Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics (27072 Views)

Jnr Pope And Son Rock Matching Outfit / Jnr Pope Odonwodo & Wife Celebrate 1 Year Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS) / Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Coldfaya(m): 7:03am On Jul 18, 2014
Mehn......best concept seen I swear. Real nice
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Soknown: 7:12am On Jul 18, 2014
bestestgirl:
His hand shouldn"t be near the head of the axe, both hands should be close to the end of the long handle, makes for a better swing. #speakingfromexperience wink cheesy
Unnh, the right hand would slide down, make for a better/stronger impact. smiley
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by AHA1(m): 7:58am On Jul 18, 2014
Kenai: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1554497_13_jpege02b5f50d064103233b3adee3b96a510

Jesus Christ!
Look at that asss.

SEE NYANSCH !
LE KWANU IKEEEEEEEEEEE !
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Nja147: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2014
Love the lady body build, the entire concept
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:08am On Jul 18, 2014
GreyBlood: The first picture where he is posed with a gun sends a very strong but subtle message: "if you sleep mess with my wife, I'm gonna roast you"

.....more like blow your head off to smithereens! grin
The last pic, ingenious. One can expect this would be a highly fun wedding to attend.

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by turl(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2014
nice concepts man..was thinking I'd laugh at it but I'm impressed.
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 18, 2014
iceberylin:
ur Dad kept Afro @ old Age. ...

ironic tho
My dad is in his mid-fifties. I said the afro reminded me of his PICTURES
PICTURES he took when he was much younger and wearing tight shirts with long wide-leg trousers. tongue

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by jesse8048(m): 8:24am On Jul 18, 2014
Expect more of this in the near future from others.
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2014
xandyE: I love this guy
he is gettin married soon o! So tell him now why u still have chance or forever hold your peace....lol

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by valicious1(m): 8:30am On Jul 18, 2014
tchidi:

Haba Oga na... angry angry... You na Master oº°˚...
Wetin Face front o
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 18, 2014
valicious1:
U also use de axe? cheesy I love homely babes cheesy wanna know u more cheesy
hmmm, are we expecting any copulat1on or conjugal bliss from u two ex-village champions any time soon? Pls don't fail to notify us some we can come over and eat so freshly cooked homemade akpu n egusi soul. Guy press on, no dulling

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by elohorayodele: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2014
valicious1:
On the contrary dear, when using an axe, u hold it with both hands with one hand up near the head of the axe and the other holding the rest of the shaft, this makes for a firmer grip, maintains control and delivers a more powerful blow. #na we rock tins 4 villa dose days grin

Would love to watch you tear a big log of timber with your hand very near the axe-head. The reaction on ur face would be so sweet. You sure say u don really use axe b4?

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Agozie48: 8:35am On Jul 18, 2014
Awww I love this couple they are looking cute......nice African inspired pictures..
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2014
The concept is awesome.
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Bigsteveg(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: dis n.yash shocked

In Timayas' voice UKWU
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Agozie48: 8:48am On Jul 18, 2014
Bigsteveg:

In Timayas' voice UKWU

LOL stop admiring the" ukwu" its now another man's property.... LOL
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by seunbadmus(f): 9:01am On Jul 18, 2014
cry I'm touched, I'm moved, I'm....
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by TheMatrix3: 9:21am On Jul 18, 2014
Didnt know the guy. I clicked the page thinking it was the Popes son shocked
v
Wasnt dissapointed though
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by harrysteeze: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2014
I think he is marrying her becos of dat ASssssssssssssssssssss!!
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by paroh137(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2014
OMG I wanna get married sad Where's nickiroman cheesy
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by fromadistance(f): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2014
Beautiful Couple!
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Louislewis: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2014
You are totally wrong. At that height of the axe, the position of his hands is quite good for balancing of the axe and the boy. With your suggestion, the axe is will fall backward ending up injuring him. With simple physic, you are quite wrong. It shows you've never once attempted to break a firewood in your life.
bestestgirl:
His hand shouldn"t be near the head of the axe, both hands should be close to the end of the long handle, makes for a better swing. #speakingfromexperience wink cheesy
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 18, 2014
Louislewis: You are totally wrong. At that height of the axe, the position of his hands is quite good for balancing of the axe and the boy. With your suggestion, the axe is will fall backward ending up injuring him. With simple physic, you are quite wrong. It shows you've never once attempted to break a firewood in your life.
k, we no dey fight na

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by einsteino(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2014
sailormoon: *side eye at 'spinsterhood'*

Cute pics smiley

thought i was the only one who noticed that word has a meaning totally different from the context it was used in. spinsterhood is a derogatory word, it means a woman who is unmarried beyond the usual age of marriage... it is not in any way an antonym for the word bachelor, rather the right antonym should be bachelorette but this is only in North american english.

see as i dey analyse oyibo language, smh. its a shame i can't speak my native language fluently, how much more write in it.
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Ikenna94: 10:32am On Jul 18, 2014
Omo nawa o see people dey argue over axe here like say d axe fine pass the PICS. Dis guy dey always vex for films, I used to tink he would be also strict in real life. But dis him babe o make sense die. Chai omo see wetin money dey do oo

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by GreyBlood: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

.....more like blow your head off to smithereens! grin
The last pic, ingenious. One can expect this would be a highly fun wedding to attend.
hmm! Will you be chanced to attend?

let me know whether to send you an invite
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by valicious1(m): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2014
elohorayodele:

Would love to watch you tear a big log of timber with your hand very near the axe-head. The reaction on ur face would be so sweet. You sure say u don really use axe b4?
Doubting thomas oya see sample....

Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by valicious1(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2014
lrguru: hmmm, are we expecting any copulat1on or conjugal bliss from u two ex-village champions any time soon? Pls don't fail to notify us so we can come over and eat so freshly cooked homemade akpu n egusi soul. Guy press on, no dulling
Hehe una go put hand beg am mak she gree me 1st
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by austine4real(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2014
da babe get y.annnnshhhh oooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by sailormoon: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2014
einsteino:

thought i was the only one who noticed that word has a meaning totally different from the context it was used in. spinsterhood is a derogatory word, it means a woman who is unmarried beyond the usual age of marriage... it is not in any way an antonym for the word bachelor, rather the right antonym should be bachelorette but this is only in North american english.

see as i dey analyse oyibo language, smh. its a shame i can't speak my native language fluently, how much more write in it.
Gbam.

They knew what they were doing...lol
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by chocobel(f): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2014
[quote author=valicious1]
U also use de axe? cheesy I love homely babes cheesy wanna know u more...abeg ooo!my own homeliness no reach 4 axe,lol..I stop @ knives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Queen Celestine Meets Telemundo Stars In Miami (Photos) / Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos) / Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.