Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics (27073 Views)

Jnr Pope And Son Rock Matching Outfit / Jnr Pope Odonwodo & Wife Celebrate 1 Year Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS) / Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by NickiRoman: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2014
paroh137: OMG I wanna get married sad Where's nickiroman cheesy
...undecided grin
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
[quote author=GreyBlood] hmm! Will you be chanced to attend?

let me know whether to send you an invite [/quote

Ah Ah, so we RSVP through you? Na wa o cheesy
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by cirmuell(m): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
Who be dat red devil 4 d pics nah? undecided
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by eteba(m): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
nice 1 bro
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by elohorayodele: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
valicious1:
Doubting thomas oya see sample....

Leave pic oga and do a practical. Splitting wood with your hand at the axe-head is not possible. When you have tried it pls lemme know. Taste of the pudding is in the eating, not watching pictures of it.
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by talk2cj08(m): 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
xandyE: I love this guy

Babe ur pix make sense

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by iceberylin(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
bestestgirl:
My dad is in his mid-fifties. I said the afro reminded me of his PICTURES
PICTURES he took when he was much younger and wearing tight shirts with long wide-leg trousers. tongue
Sound cool sha
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by valicious1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
elohorayodele:

Leave pic oga and do a practical. Splitting wood with your hand at the axe-head is not possible. When you have tried it pls lemme know. Taste of the pudding is in the eating, not watching pictures of it.
What if I tell u say na me dey dat pic?
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by elohorayodele: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
valicious1:

Prove it then I go believe.
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by valicious1(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
elohorayodele:

Prove it then I go believe.
Ok I'm the one in the pic.
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by JEITO: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
This concept will *wow* anybody. Gush!
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by RisenSun(m): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2014
bestestgirl:
His hand shouldn"t be near the head of the axe, both hands should be close to the end of the long handle, makes for a better swing. #speakingfromexperience wink cheesy

Your answer shows that you have never done that before. His hand is exactly where it should be. It is when the axe is coming down that that the hand will slide towards the end of the handle to meet the other hand. When it hits the firewood, one of the hands slides towards the blade again to help lift it off the firewood and to that position you saw in the pix. And the process continues
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
valicious1:
U can't split wood bearing the ax down like that. U allow ur front hand to slide to meet the rear arm as u swing down
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by jbaby265(f): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
chai..pope is about to change his status..dats gud...i luv d guy swag for movies..

congrats dear
Re: Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics by jbaby265(f): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mee234:
U can't split wood bearing the ax down like that. U allow ur front hand to slide to meet the rear arm as u swing down

make una free d guy joor...let him do his tin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Queen Celestine Meets Telemundo Stars In Miami (Photos) / Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos) / Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.