Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander (11112 Views)

Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? / A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" / Describe Love In Just One Word! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by sweetroses(f): 4:35am On Oct 09, 2014
Where is drrionelli? I had a teeny weeny ecrush on him back then because of his impeccable written English embarassed.........and he sounded quite intelligent too. Too bad Nairaland these days is polluted with stupidd kids and hardly any intellectuals. Yeah, and Royal grin. Royal the lyrical, texual assasin. Loved reading his posts....where did he vanish to anyways? I am losing interest in this site these days, all my interests are gone except for two funny/interesting ladies I look out for once in a while.....
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by sweetroses(f): 4:43am On Oct 09, 2014
And mzdarkskin....just dissapeared into thin air. I also loved her posts. Very educational. I will never forget her piece on the Sentinelese people on Culture section. I had to do my own research on them and similar isolated tribes after I read that topic and boy was I fascinated........and more importantly, something she wrote to me on religion section changed my life forever....so I still have her in mind even if she's gone. So many of them; gabrywyl, hot stepper, razorr, gamine and so on. Back then when Nairaland was fun to be in. And yes, this is an alt account in case anyone of you I mentioned don't know who I am grin.
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 09, 2014
Vizkiz.....such a 9ce nd 4ni ekiti dude.....av alwayz judge him 4rm afar bt had 2 stp wen I got 2 knw him... Solomonbrown64....a very matured dude.I so much luv his post,alwayz makin sense. I dey cum bk oo bt mak I receive lecture finish.
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by solomonbrown64: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2014
MissMalia:
Vizkiz.....such a 9ce nd 4ni ekiti dude.....av alwayz judge him 4rm afar bt had 2 stp wen I got 2 knw him... Solomonbrown64....a very matured dude. I dey cum bk oo bt mak I receive lecture finish.

Lol...tanks dear
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by vizkiz: 9:03am On Oct 09, 2014
MissMalia:
Vizkiz.....such a 9ce nd 4ni ekiti dude.....av alwayz judge him 4rm afar bt had 2 stp wen I got 2 knw him...

Awwwr...Thanks bae embarassed
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 25, 2014
Misspetit... She z so nice...

1 Like

Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by misspetit(f): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Misspetit... She z so nice...
thanks grin. You are also a nice dude grin grin grin
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
nikkypearl:
hehe oo...
kini IG handle e? tongue
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Aderola15 : The combo of humor, yoruba + from Ibadan, Nigeria makes her *muah*

She's got an other side too ooh like adding salt to person's wound grin but her good side far outweigh that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Tuham:
Aderola15 : The combo of humor, yoruba + from Ibadan, Nigeria makes her *muah*

She's got an other side too ooh like adding salt to person's wound grin but her good side far outweigh that

Speechless, special, that's how you make me feel. wink

Thanks swtz kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by nikkypearl(f): 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
kini IG handle e? tongue
mo kin lo mo
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
nikkypearl:
mo kin lo mo
hmmm iro nla
Sa funmi like that. Abi kin message e?
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by nikkypearl(f): 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
hmmm iro nla
Sa funmi like that. Abi kin message e?
se won bi soyin me ja ni grin

O le lo atejise..tiwo ba fe
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
nikkypearl:
se won bi soyin me ja ni grin

O le lo atejise..tiwo ba fe
tongue tongue tongue

Satani ko simi, emi onigbagbo kole simi
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by nikkypearl(f): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
tongue tongue tongue

Satani ko simi, emi onigbagbo kole simi
mitcheeeew grin
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
nikkypearl:
mitcheeeew grin
o like koma buga mi sha. Kilode? Mo mind sha grin ikoko tiy'o jata idire agbono + enibama je'yin inu apata ki wo enu ake tongue tongue tongue

Se otiri?
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
o like koma buga mi sha. Kilode? Mo mind sha grin ikoko tiy'o jata idire agbono + enibama je'yin inu apata ki wo enu ake tongue tongue tongue

Se otiri?

Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
Aderola15:
eku asiko yi o
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by timmykaydude: 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
Angelinastto:-she is my crush,very funny,accommodating,jovial to be with,not boring,always smiling(I like it) etc . So many qualities.
UniQuegrACE:- she is very accommodating,not boring,fun to be with,she try her best to help in any way she can. Etc
1bkaye:- friendly
Okotv:- shoutout to you
Sinator:- this is a friend from another mother,another state,even though you are away from me,I appreciate everything you have say(all d enlightening),you make me to be informative,I pray I made that list,so that I could be proud of you,I wish you the best only...much love I gat for you.
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Bashspeaks(m): 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Aderola15:

Speechless, special, that's how you make me feel. wink

Thanks swtz kiss kiss kiss

You welcome girl (or should I say lady) cheesy
Have a moment? Lemme know what you think of this at http://www.tuhamworld.com/2017/03/saying-no-when-occasion-demands.html
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Tuham:

You welcome girl (or should I say lady)
Have a moment? Lemme know what you think of this at http://www.tuhamworld.com/2017/03/saying-no-when-occasion-demands.html
Alright d.

1 Like

Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
timmykaydude:
Angelinastto:-she is my crush,very funny,accommodating,jovial to be with,not boring,always smiling(I like it) etc . So many qualities.
UniQuegrACE:- she is very accommodating,not boring,fun to be with,she try her best to help in any way she can. Etc
Sinator:- this is a friend from another mother,another state,even though you are away from me,I appreciate everything you have say(all d enlightening),you make me to be informative,I pray I made that list,so that I could be proud of you,I wish you the best only...much love I gat for you.
Awww smiley
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mizzbouqui has a very nice ass that I want to munch.
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2017
timmykaydude:
wow, thanks dear.
but what's with "etc" ?? ayam not understanding
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Angelinastto(f): 9:41am On Mar 10, 2017
timmykaydude:
woah! I'm super grateful honey. Love you plenty!!
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by timmykaydude: 9:55am On Mar 10, 2017
1bkaye:
Awww smiley
happy friday
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 10, 2017
timmykaydude:
happy friday
Thank you, you too smiley
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by timmykaydude: 10:03am On Mar 10, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
wow, thanks dear.
but what's with "etc" ?? ayam not understanding
I know you have many qualities,apart from the one I mention.

Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by shinarlaura(f): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2017
Let me think smiley
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2017
Lilyqueeny a lady I love and admire
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 10, 2017
timmykaydude:
I know you have many qualities,apart from the one I mention.
lol, thanks so much dear , mo appreciate ee

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Gets Stuck Inside Best Friend's Wife While Having Sex From Back (photos) / Beautiful African: Ghanian Edition IV (Pictures) / I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.