Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. (11098 Views)

I Will Never Love Any Lady Again / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
At this stage of my life when am still on the journey of my dream is when I thought am suppose to find a true lover who will be with me and enjoy the fruit our labour in the future but the opposite is the case because ladies am meeting and dating are all after the here and now, even the ones that pretend to love you will start showing you their real character after few moment in the relationship.
Am not poor, I can provide the basics of my life and even for my siblings but I cant call myself rich for now because am still young and building my future.

I dont think I will ever love or be committed to any woman if I become rich and successful in the future because when I needed true love must have past by. I may just have baby mamas, sex mates but not any lady I will ever call a lover. Even if I eventually marry I wont be committed to her because I know she never came into my life when I was still struggling.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Mobilecrewnet(m): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kenplay:
At this stage of my life when am still on the journey of my dream is when I thought am suppose to find a true lover who will be with me and enjoy the fruit our labour in the future but the opposite is the case because ladies am meeting and dating are all after the here and now, even the ones that pretend to love you will start showing you their real character after few moment in the relationship.
Am not poor, I can provide the basics of my life and even for my siblings but I cant call myself rich for now because am still young and building my future.

I dont think I will ever love or be committed to any woman if I become rich and successful in the future because when I needed true love must have past by. I may just have baby mamas, sex mates but not any lady I will ever call a lover. Even if I eventually marry I wont be committed to her because I know she never came into my life when I was still struggling.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Oga, calm down. You met the wrong people... The lady that has been destined to be with you is coming. Don't rush it.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mobilecrewnet:

Oga, calm down. You met the wrong people... The lady that has been destined to be with you is coming. Don't rush it.
When is she coming? Is it when am already made? How can I trust her so-called love then

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by alwayssparkling: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
I'm not interested with how you decide to treat anyone when you make it. I'm more concerned with the statement of you building a future as I'm in that exact position right now and have been looking for folks like you.

10 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by blackpanthar: 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kenplay:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

True Love is not about sex.

You are in a wicked world and you just chose to become wicked with it.

Grow up and throw such useless notions from your mind.... Go and learn about relationships.... IT IS WORK... not FUN.

Marry a lady who loves you more than you love her and you would not be distracted. Stop conditioning yourself to be loved. If you LOVE YOURSELF, then it is enough. God bless

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by onward4life(m): 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kenplay:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

I support you..... Jare

I almost did money ritual just to prove that I can give my whole world to make her smile for a minute

Which happens to be My biggest mistake

If not for kids wey dey hungry me like white powder this days

Women na amoeba loyalty depending on the size of ur pocket and the denomination

4hawk fine boy nah Dem wash pant for abuja

Make this money and Dem go just leave their former bed

With one excuse small enough to kill a grown elephant

Enter ur own bed to lick an suck any part Yu push their wigs to

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by missawele(f): 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kenplay:
Even if I eventually marry I wont be committed to her because I know she never came into my life when I was still struggling.

A very good way of thinking. Keep it up.

Anyway, I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help,
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
What if you end up with a woman that’s also wealthy

9 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Blackmoran(m): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
Women don't care about the journey they only show up at the finish line, it is a bitter truth.. You don't need to be angry about that it is what it is...
And another mistake most guys make Is with the word "love" which to me doesn't mean anything it doesn't exist.
Right now am in a relationship not because am in love but rather we both are benefiting from each other friendship she brings more to the table than just sex which am OK with. The day the benefits stop and value am gone and she knows that. My relationship is symbiosis in nature, no time to accommodate a parasite...

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by etrange: 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
Lol... Would you still blame pretty ladies who believe every man is only interested in thier physical appearance? I guess it's human nature. Even me, when I bought my first iPhone, every body became a suspect.

At the end, we shouldn't let whatever we have turn into a source of anxiety. To have peace of mind, trust your partner till they prove not to be trustworthy.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
This is funny
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by DCmonster: 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kenplay:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
LMAO! You are late, but just seat back relax and enjoy the ride away from the life of a SIMP. I have never heard, seen nor read of of a SIMP billionaire, they all have mistresses. cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by 2dice01: 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
Not if
When
grin

6 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

Grow up and throw such useless notions from your mind.... Go and learn about relationships.... IT IS WORK... not FUN.

Marry a lady who loves you more than you love her and you would not be distracted. Stop conditioning yourself to be loved. If you LOVE YOURSELF, then it is enough. God bless
Am not sure you read the post, you just rush like a mr know all to give a worthless opinion.

7 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by DCmonster: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

[s]True Love is not about sex.

Marry a lady who loves you more than you love her and you would not be distracted. Stop conditioning yourself to be loved. If you LOVE YOURSELF, then it is enough. God bless[/s]
I call it bullshit!

2 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

Am not sure you read the post, you just rush with your mr know it all to expose your silly ignorance.
Am the one that will teach how to love a woman because I know what it entails but the problem is that this ladies are full of self centeredness and greed.
Please next time read before you comment

6 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
alwayssparkling:
I'm not interested with how you decide to treat anyone when you make it. I'm more concerned with the statement of you building a future as I'm in that exact position right now and have been looking for folks like you.
Thanks, do you wants to have contacts?

3 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Angelacruz: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
Eyaah...pele.
Kenplay:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Uniquekriss(m): 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

you won't blame him, I quite understand his plight cos I was once there, I later decided not to hurry into relationship while building my domain and in the process, love finds you.

3 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Zabiboy: 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
blackpanthar:
... Go and learn about relationships.... IT IS WORK... not FUN.

Once your relationship becomes a WORK, TAKE A WALK ( WALK AWAY ).....if you enjoy dancing, It would never be a stress or Work to you.....

To d OP,
Women dont care about your struggles man, they stand at the finish line and pick the winner ( of which 90% of the times are wimps)....There are and would be richer men at their beck n call ( provided they are HOT)...so make your money and enjoy your life man... cool

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Undissputed(m): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kenplay:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

I'm just here shaking my head at your childishness. You are just making a permanent decision about a temporary matter. And the worst of it all is that you want this your childish rant to get more exposure on the front page shocked Talk of more childishness!

5 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Zabiboy: 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mobilecrewnet:

The lady that has been destined to be with you is coming. .

grin grin..
I cant believe someone still thinks like this in this century sad..
C'mon man.....This 2020... angry

29 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by uthlaw: 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
Don't listen to any fucking advice....beside,love no dey pay bills!

17 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
Undissputed:

I'm just here shaking my head at your childishness. You are just making a permanent decision about a temporary matter. And the worst of it all is that you want this your childish rant to get more exposure on the front page shocked Talk of more childishness!
You are not mentally sound, trust me when I said it.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by SweetCunt97(f): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kenplay:

When is she coming? Is it when am already made? How can I trust her so-called love then
I know a guy who has nothing but has a commuted girlfriend who loves him totally. Why? He was there for her, he broke through her defenses and fear. If it were other guys they would probably leave her or try to make her do what she ain't psychological ready for. You need to have a good friend first, be a good friend too. All this relationships where you think sex validates is B.S.

8 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Undissputed(m): 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kenplay:

You are not mentally sound, trust me when I said it.

No, it's you who is not mentally sound. Trust me, by the look of it, you sit down in the corner of your room and make a definitive statement about someone who's probably thousands of miles away from you. Please see your psychiatrist. You are exhibiting clear signs of psychosis.

4 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
Undissputed:

No, it's you who is not mentally sound. Trust me, by the look of it, you sit down in the corner of your room and make a definitive statement about someone who's probably thousands of miles away from you. Please see your psychiatrist. You are exhibiting clear signs of psychosis.
Can you do me favour? remove your shoe and put in your head as you run out of my thread. This tread is for people who have deep thought to see where am coming from and not shallow mr sabi sabi like you. 1..2..3..YOU CAN RUN OUT NOW

5 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Undissputed(m): 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kenplay:

Can you do me favour? remove your shoe and put in your head as you run out of my thread. This tread is for people who have deep thought to see where am coming from and not shallow mr sabi sabi like you. 1..2..3..YOU CAN RUN OUT NOW

For god's sake, you are a kid. You can't think deeply, you can't manage your emotions, you can't do anything for yourself. How then can you manage the women in your life? Cry cry baby cry cry

10 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Mobilecrewnet(m): 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
Zabiboy:

grin grin..
I cant believe someone still thinks like this in this century sad..
C'mon man.....This 2020... angry

Guy, if you don't believe in destiny then I'm sorry for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by HomerTimpson: 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
Rozz:
This is funny
LOL your comment is funnier

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Ladikwa(m): 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
The bitter Truth is women can't love the way men do. but getting married to a virgin and a woman who fears God give you an advantage, that stabilize this thought going through your head. But for me am just having an open mind to see how things go.

13 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by HomerTimpson: 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I know a guy who has nothing but has a commuted girlfriend who loves him totally. Why? He was there for her, he broke through her defenses and fear. If it were other guys they would probably leave her or try to make her do what she ain't psychological ready for. You need to have a good friend first, be a good friend too. All this relationships where you think sex validates is B.S.
i believe this account is hacked cos a cunt can never advice like this

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, How Many Times Do You Have S*x In A Week..? / My Girlfriend Masturbates But Doesn't Want To Have Sex Very / 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.