Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! (40701 Views)

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... / My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts: Doesn't Want A New Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by snowpe(m): 9:11am On Jul 17, 2014
I have been married for 4years now,recently my wife listened to a preaching on the issue of jewelries,trousers and makeup.suddenly she changed and since then she have been making her self unattractive in the name of church activities.sincerely she is making me to loose interest on her,I have spoken to her about it and she refuses to change.what should I do?l am seriously trying not to cheat on her.please I need advice on what to do to save this marriage.
please moderator move this to front page for advice

24 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by xynerise: 9:14am On Jul 17, 2014
snowpe: I have been married for 4years now,recently my wife listened to a preaching on the issue of jewelries,trousers and makeup.suddenly she changed and since then she have been making her self unattractive in the name of church activities.sincerely she is making me to loose interest on her,I have spoken to her about it and she refuses to change.what should I do?l am seriously trying not to cheat on her.please I need advice on what to do to save this marriage.
And if she doesn't make-up you will have no choice than to cheat on her?

90 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by snowpe(m): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2014
hei not the make up issues alone,she now looks unkempt and refuses to make her hair and refuses to even look attractive.

24 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by xynerise: 9:22am On Jul 17, 2014
snowpe: hei not the make up issues alone,she now looks unkempt and refuses to make her hair and refuses to even look attractive.
My question still stands

57 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by ChrisChino(m): 9:24am On Jul 17, 2014
Chai!! She has been brainwashed

49 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by ggrin(f): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2014
tongue
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by snowpe(m): 9:32am On Jul 17, 2014
My question still stands[/quote]if you have advice please give and don't interview me cos am in dilemma

118 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by snowpe(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2014
akraym: Hey, another HIV victim lurking around the corner

Chai
where is the victim?for my 4years I have never cheated on her.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by xynerise: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2014
snowpe:
My question still standsif you have advice please give and don't interview me cos am in dilemma
My advice comes after you answer my question

19 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2014
snowpe: hei not the make up issues alone,she now looks unkempt and refuses to make her hair and refuses to even look attractive.
I understand your point....I sugguest you find a way to still love her like that cause if that's the way she has chosen to worship her God, it won't be fair for you to start cheating on her. I know guys have areas that gets them attracted to ladies but you don't really have a choice here rather you should support her and makke her feel loved.

Btw, thatz why is always good to fall in love with the someone from the inside and not because of the physical apperance cause you may get married to a queen today and by tomorrow her beauty is gone. We should be able to still love those we claim we love even if the person turns out to be a skeleton tomorrow, just take a clue from a mother's love to her child or even God's love to His children. Love should be unconditional. @OP, pls don't get me wrong o...I'm not making reference to you, just saying generally

153 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by alabiyemmy(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2014
xynerise:
And if she doesn't make-up you will have no choice than to cheat on her?

Did He Say so.

26 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by xynerise: 9:38am On Jul 17, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Did He Say so.
Did you read his post at all?

28 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by snowpe(m): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Did He Say so.
help me ask amoo

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by alabiyemmy(m): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2014
xynerise:
Did you read his post at all?

NO I didnt. Read it out to me. Let me hear.

79 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by snowpe(m): 9:42am On Jul 17, 2014
ammyluv2002: I understand your point....I sugguest you find a way to still love her like that cause if that's the way she has chosen to worship her God, it won't be fair for you to start cheating on her. I know guys have areas that gets them attracted to ladies but you don't really have a choice here rather you should support her and makke her feel loved.

Btw, thatz why is always good to fall in love with the someone from the inside and not because of the physical apperance cause you may get married to a queen today and by tomorrow her beauty is gone.
tanx alot,I still love her very much,she is the mother of my child.I can't do anything to hurt her,that's why am asking for advice.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by xynerise: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2014
snowpe: I have been married for 4years now,recently my wife listened to a preaching on the issue of jewelries,trousers and makeup.suddenly she changed and since then she have been making her self unattractive in the name of church activities.sincerely she is making me to loose interest on her,I have spoken to her about it and she refuses to change.what should I do?l am seriously trying not to cheat on her.please I need advice on what to do to save this marriage.
@alabiYemmy. What does that tell you?

22 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Dygeasy(m): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2014
alabiyemmy:

NO I didnt. Read it out to me. Let me hear.
snowpe: Sincerely she is making me to loose interest on her,I have spoken to her about it and she refuses to change.what should I do?l am seriously trying not to cheat on her. Please I need advice on what to do to save this marriage.
There!!!

16 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by flipflop(f): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2014
Sir, I'm sure you did not marry her just for beauty alone. Your wife has acted on faith, you criticizing and demanding for her to change may destroy her faith. Give her your support as her husband and friend. If you feel she looks unkempt, it just because you are still looking for that woman she used to be. You suggesting cheating on her is absolutely absurd and terribly wicked. Your wife is your wife, stop loving her for the outside "beauty" and start focusing on the inward beauty that does not change or fade. *#shrugs shoulder

39 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by xynerise: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2014
Dygeasy: There!!!
Some people don't read between lines

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Provie(m): 9:51am On Jul 17, 2014
Op it's not all about her orientation; it's about yours too. She is not really looking dirty or unkempt, is she?

Having noted the above, know that women tend to be fanatical wit their new-found Christian faith. All you need to do is allow her some time. The steam will definitely blow off. Just help her kip out of trouble.

Secondly, u must upgrade yourself in terms of Christianity/Bible knowledge and make out time to have a chitchat with her on biblical principles as different from what is really taught these days. I'm sure your wife will be back.

16 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by snowpe(m): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2014
flipflop: Sir, I'm sure you did not marry her just for beauty alone. Your wife has acted on faith, you criticizing and demanding for her to change may destroy her faith. Give her your support as her husband and friend. If you feel she looks unkempt, it just because you are still looking for that woman she used to be. You suggesting cheating on her is absolutely absurd and terribly wicked. Your wife is your wife, stop loving her for the outside "beauty" and start focusing on the inward beauty that does not change or fade. *#shrugs shoulder
thanks
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by snowpe(m): 9:56am On Jul 17, 2014
Provie: Op it's not all about her orientation;its about urs too.She's not really looking dirty or unkempt,is she?

Women tend to be fanatical wit new-found Christian faith. All u need to do is alow her some time.Just help her kip out of troble. She'll b bak.
thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by tempem: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2014
ChrisChino: Chai!! She has been brainwashed
Make it strong!!

Brainwashed

15 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Dygeasy(m): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2014
Bluntly speaking, No advice anyone gives the OP will be sufficient to change his orientation cos for a man to have TRIED to consider cheating on his WIFE for a reason as absurd as what he's stating here, trust me he is just wasting our time.

It's either she changes or he cheats.

34 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by xynerise: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2014
Dygeasy: Bluntly speaking, No advice anyone gives the OP will be sufficient to change his orientation cos for a man to have TRIED to consider cheating on his WIFE for a reason as absurd as what he's stating here, trust me he is just wasting our time.

Exactly

16 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by zeb04(f): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2014
Cheating is out of it but how do you take major decisions like these without invloving your patner, Its just wrong.

14 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by snowpe(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2014
Provie: Op it's not all about her orientation; it's about yours too. She is not really looking dirty or unkempt, is she?

Having noted the above, know that women tend to be fanatical wit their new-found Christian faith. All you need to do is allow her some time. The steam will definitely blow off. Just help her kip out of trouble.

Secondly, u must upgrade yourself in terms of Christianity/Bible knowledge and make out time to have a chitchat with her on biblical principles as different from what is really taught these days. I'm sure your wife will be back.

Op ask me how sure I am: My wife was like dat too. Incidentally Op, you and I married about the same time!!!!
thanks bro
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2014
You married her because of her artificial looks

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by obayaya(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2014
Dygeasy: Bluntly speaking, No advice anyone gives the OP will be sufficient to change his orientation cos for a man to have TRIED to consider cheating on his WIFE for a reason as absurd as what he's stating here, trust me he is just wasting our time.

I don't think that's true.

The OP is going through a hard time adapting to his wife's sudden changes. And at such times, temptations abound. So far, he's been able to overcome the temptation.

He's only seeking advice on how to adapt to the changes as fast as possible and save his marriage.

The bolded is a rather harsh conclusion.

OP!!! Honestly I don't know what to tell you. I'm not married and I know very little about women and relationships. grin But I think you really need to remind yourself why you married your wife. The reasons you fell in love with her. I'm sure it's more than just her looks. look beyond that.

Goodluck

95 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Tallesty1(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2014
@Op, don't go nuts yet. She is just trying to devout herself to God, apparently to make up for her past mistakes. One thing that will be bother me if I were you is if she is in the right place or not. Believe me, all those thing she is doing are nothing if her church is not rooted in Christ.

Secondly, If you want her to listen to you then you must start studying the scripture with, infact pretend you need Christ more than she does. Hopefully she will be able to understand that most of those dos and don'ts do not apply to Todays's Christians.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Blockus: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2014

OP!!

Spare the rod, spoil the child.

One day, take her by surprise, looosen your belt and whip her like a child that she is. And when you are done, give her an ultimatum; Return to factory default setting or move out. angry

Dont let any pastor become the head of your family. If your biitch isnt acting right, whip her or cut the biitch off. angry

And its okay if you cheat now, God would understand. If Virgin Mary looked like that, she would not had been God's babymama.

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman / Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.