Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" (2818 Views)

“it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors / Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials / The President's Response To Questions, OBJ vs GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

That is true. Neither will we be involved in the rigging and the violence that is bound to occur... nor the civil war that is most likely gonna happen and continue for years. All we will do is evacuate our citizens and dare any of your idiot tribal militias to touch even the hair on any of them so we can test out new weapons on your land. Then we will wait until the war is almost over---and youve almost killed each other off---before sending boots on the ground and dragging Your leaders, Government officials and rebel leaders off to Guantanamo Bay and Fort Dix for onward shipment to The Hague or Florence, Colorado (depending on where we think will be most miserable where all they have for the rest of their days is memories of a life past filled with Mansions, Limousines, Fine Wine, Caviar, Champagne and Indian Prosti*tutes)

Dont try us!

Cry me an ocean son!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
The mods are obviously being paid by PDP led Nigerian Govt. Why are my posts being deleted, edited and titles changed? I can title my post however I like, so long as I am not breaking any rules. Yes, according to the comments my titling is correct so why are the Mods constantly changing it to something less scathing of this corrupt, and inept Govt?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by bloodyassassin: 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
Op die there
Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by bloodyassassin: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: The mods are obviously being paid by PDP led Nigerian Govt. Why are my posts being deleted, edited and titles changed? I can title my post however like in as much as I am not breaking any rules. Yes, according to the comments my titling is correct so why are the Mods constantly changing it to something less scathing of this corrupt, and inept Govt?

vulture

1 Like

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by oldenglish: 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
An average American think Nigeria is a continent. So what those clueless average American think is irrelevant.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by Rossikki: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
rdokoye: The average American can’t even point out Nigeria in an atlas map, so who cares what they think? They typically sway towards the Africans are inferior and incompetent mantra, so the president sponsoring terrorism in his own country appeals most to them; as ridiculous as it sounds.

The average American thinks Africa is one country that is probably smaller than the smallest US state. That is how ignorant they are. Reading their ''comments'' is like reading the rantings of three year old toddlers. And just as much a waste of time and energy.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by Curlieweed: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
The whole planet knows that the average American is an ignoramus. So, nothing new here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
Curlieweed: The whole planet knows that the average American is an ignoramus. So, nothing new here.
Ignoramus that has 24hr electricity, good roads, social welfare for the sick, young, invalid and old, quality education, equal justice regardless of your status, sex, creed or se*xual orientation, employment for all, security for all by means of effective policing...

I think I'd rather be an ignoramus than a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
Curlieweed: The whole planet knows that the average American is an ignoramus. So, nothing new here.
If I put a 12th grade kid next to your so-called university graduate, I bet you anything that 17yr old is way smarter and educated than that 39yr old man... or isn't that the age most of yall graduate 4yr university due to incessant strikes and bribes to lecturers?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
Rossikki:

The average American thinks Africa is one country that is probably smaller than the smallest US state. That is how ignorant they are. Reading their ''comments'' is like reading the rantings of three year old toddlers. And just as much a waste of time and energy.
They are more educated and informed than you ever will be.
Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by Rossikki: 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: They are more educated and informed than you ever will be.

Really? You must be even more stupi.d than them to say that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by Rossikki: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Ignoramus that has 24hr electricity, good roads, social welfare for the sick, young, invalid and old, quality education, equal justice regardless of your status, sex, creed or se*xual orientation, employment for all, security for all by means of effective policing...

Yawwnnnn............. 24 hrs light or not, the average American is grossly IGNORANT of the world outside America. Knowledge has no price. I had a HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER there ask me ''where is that?'' when I said I came from Lagos. I have spoken to many of them who ask ''where is that?'' when told about Nigeria. They call their national baseball tournament 'The World Series'. They have many websites which try to educate them that ''Africa is not a country'':

http://time.com/12990/africa-is-not-a-country/
http://goafrica.about.com/od/peopleandculture/tp/Top-10-Myths-About-Africa.htm
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/20/africa-world-cup_n_5516292.html

I don't recall anyone needing to teach Nigerians that ''Europe is not a country'' or that ''Asia is not a country''.

These are the people whose 'comments' we should take seriously?
As for your other bogus claims about ''equal justice regardless of your status, sex, creed or se*xual orientation'' WRONG. In America, there are MAJOR differences in justice for the rich and the poor, and justice for the white and the black:

http://www.civilrights.org/publications/justice-on-trial/

employment for all

Tell that to the tens of millions of unemployed Americans:

http://rt.com/business/us-unemployment-economy-crisis-assistance-006/

security for all by means of effective policing

Tell that to the nearly 20,000 Americans murdered annually, and the millions more robbed and whose houses are burgled per annum:

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/homicide.htm

1 Like

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by atlwireles: 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Rossikki:

Yawwnnnn............. 24 hrs light or not, the average American is grossly IGNORANT of the world outside America.

Outside america is even going too far, outside their county might be more realistic.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by Curlieweed: 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Ignoramus that has 24hr electricity, good roads, social welfare for the sick, young, invalid and old, quality education, equal justice regardless of your status, sex, creed or se*xual orientation, employment for all, security for all by means of effective policing...

Wharrever! Lipstick on a pig. Still an ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by Curlieweed: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: If I put a 12th grade kid next to your so-called university graduate, I bet you anything that 17yr old is way smarted and educated than that 39yr old man... or isn't that the age most of yall graduate 4yr university due to incessant strikes and bribes to lecturers?

A large number of semi-illiterate Nigerian conmen who made a fortune routinely leading Americans up the garden path may wish to disagree with your concept of "smarted and educated"..

Talking about education, you seem to struggle with the concept of "average". Then again, you're a self admitted American. We can cut you some slack.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by Rossikki: 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: If I put a 12th grade kid next to your so-called university graduate, I bet you anything that 17yr old is way smarted and educated than that 39yr old man... or isn't that the age most of yall graduate 4yr university due to incessant strikes and bribes to lecturers?

I bet a dunce like you cannot even locate more than 5 countries on a map. Illiterate wastrel from God knows what ghetto.
Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
Rossikki:

I bet a dunce like you cannot even locate more than 5 countries on a map. Illiterate wastrel from God knows what ghetto.

I influenced policies in your country that affected the lives of (at least) your Grand-Father, Father, and yourself. Policies that will dictate how your Children and their children live their lives.

You can go back now to defending politicos that youll only see on tv till the day you become maggot diet, because I will not be drawn into your usual id*iotic 'The-WhiteMan-Is-Our-Problem" rants.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
It is ironic that people will claim that the opinions of Ameicans do not matter yet your President cared so much that he not only hired an American PR firm he also wrote an article in the Washington Post (he didnt bother to write one to his own citizens) to try and convince them that he isn't as uncaring and clueless as they think. So GEJ clearly does care about what Americans have to say.
Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
tatiana009: It is ironic that people will claim that the opinions of Ameicans do not matter yet your President cared so much that he not only hired an American PR firm he also wrote an article in the Washington Post (he didnt bother to write one to his own citizens) to try and convince them that he isn't as uncaring and clueless as they think. So GEJ clearly does care about what Americans have to say.

Let them keep deceiving themselves.

To add some sort of legitimacy to his idi*otic govt, every other comment was usually laced with

"Even Obama talk it say I yam whuking",

"Obama Govinment is like my govinment, I yam whuking like Obama him govinment",

"I will visit Obama next week because I yam whuking"

"If $20 Billion is missing Obama willy no"

Their President begged and begged for Obama to visit, wouldve gladly agreed to become the official White House gardner for 6months just for a photoop with Obama, and even hired an American PR company to launder his image, yet, we are the problem according to these confused online urchins.

You think GEJ has problems now? Watch whats gonna happen in the Western media as summer winds up... They can go ahead and pay that other PR company they are presently contacting in the VA area, Just like Levick it wont do them any good, but theyre too backwards and greedy to realize it. Who cares, its a good payday to American pockets courtesy of greedy African politicians so no pity from this side of the pond.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
Rossikki:

Yawwnnnn............. 24 hrs light or not, the average American is grossly IGNORANT of the world outside America. Knowledge has no price. I had a HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER there ask me ''where is that?'' when I said I came from Lagos. I have spoken to many of them who ask ''where is that?'' when told about Nigeria. They call their national baseball tournament 'The World Series'. They have many websites which try to educate them that ''Africa is not a country'':

http://time.com/12990/africa-is-not-a-country/
http://goafrica.about.com/od/peopleandculture/tp/Top-10-Myths-About-Africa.htm
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/20/africa-world-cup_n_5516292.html

I don't recall anyone needing to teach Nigerians that ''Europe is not a country'' or that ''Asia is not a country''.

These are the people whose 'comments' we should take seriously?
As for your other bogus claims about ''equal justice regardless of your status, sex, creed or se*xual orientation'' WRONG. In America, there are MAJOR differences in justice for the rich and the poor, and justice for the white and the black:

http://www.civilrights.org/publications/justice-on-trial/

Tell that to the tens of millions of unemployed Americans:

http://rt.com/business/us-unemployment-economy-crisis-assistance-006/

Tell that to the nearly 20,000 Americans murdered annually, and the millions more robbed and whose houses are burgled per annum:

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/homicide.htm

Unemployment compared to your country or where?

Murders in my country is usually solved and ultimately judged, can you say the same for your shiyythole in the middle-of-hell-on-earth where the Number 3 man in the country is murdered like a mangy rabied diseased dog and till today his murder remains unsolved while the number one suspect is set to become an influential governor in a few weeks with support from President Goodluck Jonathan?

Youre a confused young man with severe mental issues which is sad because you cant even get help from your country's non-existent healthcare service.
Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by aresa: 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
rdokoye:

So an American that doesn’t even know where Nigeria is, or anything about the country or its people, has more understanding of the political landscape in the country than a native? You’ve just proven that you are just like them, a bigot who thinks, by virtue of being born in a wealthy country, somehow makes you more enlightened than others.

Goodluck Jonathan has absolutely nothing to do with the terrorism in the North-Eastern Region of Nigeria and to say or insinuate that he does, just shows how ignorant you are.

Religious fanaticism in Northern Nigeria goes back decades, even centuries; President Jonathan merely inherited the garbage along with the North-Eastern governors, which is where most of the attention should be focused, since it’s their job to alleviate poverty in their states, not Goodluck Jonathan.

When people were being kidnapped in Igboland, I didn’t see or read a single article blaming the President.

People need to stop treating Northern Nigerian’s like they’re children.

Americans know nothing about your county, but your weak, lazy, worthless and incompetent president still begged them to help look for the school girls he couldn't protect or rescue from terrorists.

Americans know nothing about your county, but your weak, lazy, worthless and incompetent president still took your money to the same Americans to spin and lie to you and help clean up his well deserved dirty and stinky global image.

Americans know nothing about your county, but your weak, lazy, worthless and incompetent president still begged them for tools and equipment which they just dash you anyways because you and your corrupt military stole your military budget and couldn't pay their salaries, couldn't feed and equip them.

You people spew the most ignorant and disgusting utterances ever..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Unemployment compared to your country or where?

Murders in my country is usually solved and ultimately judged, can you say the same for your shiyythole in the middle-of-hell-on-earth where the Number 3 man in the country is murdered like a mangy rabied diseased dog and till today his murder remains unsolved while the number one suspect is set to become an influential governor in a few weeks with support from President Goodluck Jonathan?

Youre a confused young man with severe mental issues which is sad because you cant even get help from your country's non-existent healthcare service.

No matter how much the President funds him Omisore will never become Governor of Osun. The people have not forgotten
Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by suwailad(f): 12:42am On Jul 18, 2014
This was classic grin

Jonathan dresses like some of the men I've seen in Mowtown bars drinking whiskey and listening to the blues trying to pick up on anything that has #$%$.
Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by ogbronx(m): 1:01am On Jul 18, 2014
aresa:

Americans know nothing about your county, but your weak, lazy, worthless and incompetent president still begged them to help look for the school girls he couldn't protect or rescue from terrorists.

Americans know nothing about your county, but your weak, lazy, worthless and incompetent president still took your money to the same Americans to spin and lie to you and help clean up his well deserved dirty and stinky global image.

Americans know nothing about your county, but your weak, lazy, worthless and incompetent president still begged them for tools and equipment which they just dash you anyways because you and your corrupt military stole your military budget and couldn't pay their salaries, couldn't feed and equip them.

You people spew the most ignorant and disgusting utterances ever..

The problem with our pple is that for some irrational pride, even if the truth hits them on the head like a rock,they wouldnt accept it.
An average Nigerian is beclouded by emotions that logic is thrown to the winds. It has been the bane of Nigerian from inception.
Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by SamIkenna: 1:28am On Jul 18, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

What has the above got to do with the fact that anyone that can think logically understands that your President is behind (maybe not all, but some of) this chaos to divert attention from other illegal acts hes carrying out with his chronies. You Africans need to learn how to start thinking critically and logically. You just displayed the typical African way of reacting emotionally, instead of rationally, above.

You referred to Nigerians as "you Africans." Really? I guess it'll be nice if you tell us what you're doing here.
Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by size38: 7:08am On Jul 18, 2014
Not just average Americans. Majority of us here in Nigeria also blive GEJ is behind Boko Haram and the Abduction of chibok girls. If not how on earth will a nation allow d issue of Boko haram to continue unabated? $43.6 million Dollars security budget missing heads did not roll considering the importance of security. Military and other security officers deserting their duty post due to low motivation no one cares. Only for GEJ to seek for approval for Billion of Dollars loan to fight Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by Ovamboland(m): 7:26am On Jul 18, 2014
ogbronx: The problem with our pple is that for some irrational pride, even if the truth hits them on the head like a rock,they wouldnt accept it.
An average Nigerian is beclouded by emotions that logic is thrown to the winds. It has been the bane of Nigerian from inception.

Maybe we need a school curriculum that promotes logic, and analytical reasoning. This is seriously lacking in the way the average Nigerian reasons. That is why as much as we think Americans are 'ignoramus' they have built a functioning society with hope for improvement while with our smartness, we have built a replica of hell on earth.

Why on earth will Nigerians choose, Shagari over Awolowo, Fayose over Fayemi and they are set to choose GEJ over far superior candidates because of religion. Very soon they will come back whining, 'the best president we never had'.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by NafeesaAA(f): 8:08am On Jul 18, 2014
An African president shows no mercy. An African presidents sees only money and
money and nothing but money.. Not just the African president but the African
prime minister, the African governor, the African Doctor, the African Judge, the
African lawyer, the African King, and even the African Pastor. And that is why
Africa is still poor and that is why Africa continues to wallow in poverty...
Visiting those families means providing care, strength, endurance...but, our African
Leaders like him are still thinking on the old days....priding themselves than caring
the people who elected him...What a poor Judgment. May The Lord Gives
endurance to our families and sisters who abducted by extremists.

BEST COMMENT SO FAR

1 Like

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by rozayx5(m): 8:38am On Jul 18, 2014
who cares about what the psycho headquarters think undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Prof. Osinbajo's Lovely Brother / They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money / Why Are So Many People Attacking The Trekker For GEJ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.