Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria (3923 Views)

2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard / 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan / 2015: Northern Governors May Form New Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria by akoaki(m): 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
STOP THE TALK. START THE ACTION.
TALKING without ACTION = REGRESSION

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
yomade007: TRANSFORMATION AMBASSADORS OF
NIGERIA -
TAN
-PRESENTS
ONE STAR TAN AMBASSADOR,DO YOU
WANT TO
JOIN TAN ARE YOU A YOUTH LEADER CAN
YOU
MOBILISE 200 PEOPLE IN YOUR WARD OR
HIGHER INSTITUTION? DO YOU HAVE ANY
EVIDENCE
OF YOUR MOBILIZATION
ABILITY DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE
TRANSFORMATION
AGENDA OF
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN THIS IS
THE
OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING
FOR BECOME A ONE STAR TAN
AMBASSADOR
Follow this link to Join me: http://www.tan.org.ng/membership/register.php?id=22878 to be a member.
Una dey find mugu wey una go use and dump. Why not invite your son or brother.
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria by Arosa(m): 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
AKUNWATA1: ONCE A SLAVE IS ALWAYS A SLAVE. HELP ME SAY HI TO YOUR SLAVE MASTER BUHARI

You are obviously a deluded twerp, I have no time for daft cu..ts like you. So fucck off.
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria by maajin007(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
macof:

Dividing this nation...heck this Nigeria has never been a nation

creating definite borders and giving freedom to Oduduwa, Biafra and Niger-deltans is the best for the people
The only ones who gain from Nigeria are the shameless politicians

Other African countries?? Wat stuupid country is that? Ghana, Angola Which one?

Don't they have better things to do? Or u are so shallow and unexposed to realize that Every nation to his own?

Even Ghana needs to let the Ga and Aja people to merge with Togo and Benin rep

A true nation is one that is drawn on ethnic lines
u lack manner of writing people like you clamour for division at the end you start regretting, so u think nations that divide live well after that. I think you can ask Ukrainian and Korean they are in a better position to tell you. When u are speaking sometime u screen what you say, because this is not your father's parlour where you can come and talk to people like hoodlum.
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria by macof(m): 12:37am On Nov 23, 2014
maajin007:
u lack manner of writing people like you clamour for division at the end you start regretting, so u think nations that divide live well after that. I think you can ask Ukrainian and Korean they are in a better position to tell you. When u are speaking sometime u screen what you say, because this is not your father's parlour where you can come and talk to people like hoodlum.

The Korea you speak of are much more progressive than Nigeria yet even even they were joined with South Korea they didn't have as much differences as Nigeria
The Soviet states also don't have as much differences as Nigeria

You are a fool to even approach me on this, many times I have given explicit points to why Nigeria must disintegrate for a better tomorrow for the people forced in this abomination
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria by maajin007(m): 1:33am On Dec 06, 2014
macof:

The Korea you speak of are much more progressive than Nigeria yet even even they were joined with South Korea they didn't have as much differences as Nigeria
The Soviet states also don't have as much differences as Nigeria

You are a fool to even approach me on this, many times I have given explicit points to why Nigeria must disintegrate for a better tomorrow for the people forced in this abomination
.I feels you are a responsible person to discuss such a colossal issue with but right now I realise your madness is beyond remedy to the extent that I believe a doctor especially the native ones will reject you like a leper but I av an advise for you:
I don't know and am absolutely disinterested to know you but you need to learn manner of writing as well as speaking to strangers .nevertheless; I still av a lot to say with you but I reserve it for a better day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(pic): Elumelu Representing France Government In Their Negotiation With Nigeria. / Boko Haram Video: Fighters Repel Nigerian Military, Behead Soldier - GINJALAND / Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.