Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Nigerian Student Builds Solar-powered Car - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Student Builds Solar-powered Car (38452 Views)

Uniben Student Builds Touchless Phone From Scratch / 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) / Chinese Farmer Builds Wind-Powered Car In 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Builds Solar-powered Car by bercarray(m): 1:32am On Jul 20, 2014
emmy4lov: I sell solar chargers and power banks for phones if you need you can contact me... 07065173203, emmy4lov@gmail.com am also on whatsapp 07051394515.
me no dey do online stuff o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Builds Solar-powered Car by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
omar22:

Are you serious!!!! They will sue that person or scare him in a way that he wont go near any car let along trying to invent one, see what happened to Samsung for copying Apples stuff.

Oyinbo will pick him up if theirs any originalty in his invention, please take time out and go on google and look for science projects for secondary school kids....

Apple and Samsung are Rivals. Rivals who will do anything to bring down the other. This guy on the other hand, is a nobody. A nobody with an idea that he has managed to bring to life somehow. Volkswagen has nothing to lose from what the guy has done and nothing to gain from suing him. Infact being a project they are working on, they would simply just snatch the guy and absorb him into their team.
Re: Nigerian Student Builds Solar-powered Car by Jewelsprophet: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Orikinla: Not a bad contraption.
It is a common project in High Schools in the US.
I do not nor have not seen any highschool students in the US do any such advanced projects! Even so, you can bet that they had the money, the backing and support, if so! Afrikans are by far, and have always been far more advanced than American students who get their schooling free! It is so pathetic that Afrikans are always seen as inferior when all of the World wants what we have, from our overly curly hair to our lips, our derrieres, soul, rhythm, athletic skills, customs and color;and, yes, the Afrikan Continent! Yet, they continue to make Afrikans think negative of our own just as they do! We allow them to have all that is ours, that of which is perfect and holy and righteous as we take on their vile ways and customs forsaking the way of our Ancestors! STOP IT!
Re: Nigerian Student Builds Solar-powered Car by Jewelsprophet: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
I would like to contact this young man. I have attempted to contact Nairaland without any success. If anyone knows how to do either, please respond. My e-Mail address is apostlerubie@gmail.com or skype me at: apostle_rubiejames
Re: Nigerian Student Builds Solar-powered Car by Horus(m): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtF6qcsFVYg

[size=14pt]Nigeria Designing Solar Energy Vehicle[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) / 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) / South Africa Putting "AI Collars" On Rhinos To Protect Them From Poachers (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.