Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi (24105 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Kidnapper In Nkporo, Abia, Recover Over N5M & Weapons. Photos / Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa / Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by itsIYKE(m): 7:15am On Jul 19, 2014
odinma1:

Behave like a well brought up Igbo man instead of embarrassing yourself and your family.

A word is enough for the wise

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool
Coward u dnt even have the balls to accept who u are,.Ewu nwuru anwu
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 19, 2014
itsIYKE: Mumu which asylum did u xcape 4rm?,ur oil head brothers nw want to use igbo land as hide out,and u ar here asking dump as$ oilhead questions,...nwunye ewu like u

No need to get defensive, I am just a concerned Nigerian. Tribalism is what is killing us in this country . Did I call Igbo pple kidnappers?

As for the insult you threw at me, I will let it slide this time, next time, I won't just give it to you double but I will also show you how low I can sink to take away the folly in you.

And its "dumb as$" not "dump as$" bro.
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 19, 2014
amakajoe:
undecided ode

I wonder which specie you are?
Take your tribal sentiments out of my mentions or I will condescend to your level, trust me, it ain't going to be pretty.
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by cruise14(f): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2014
This is what we have been saying all along, now lets see the spin they would put on it. They take advantage of their hosts to kidnap innocent children thinking running home would save them while their brother sit here defending crime profusely and diverting the story somewhere else. May God help the rest of Nigeria and deliver us from evil SE people who are hell bent on exporting their trade of kidnapping all over the country.

charlesopp:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/ogun-police-arrest-two-fleeing-kidnappers-ebonyi/

They are both from Ebonyi bros
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Coefficient(m): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2014
kennygee:

Take your tribal sentiments out of my mentions or I will condescend to your level, trust me, it ain't going to be pretty.

This forum has really changed you
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2014
Coefficient:

This forum has really changed you

Social media brings the worse in people. I wonder why people think its cool to throw insults at people.

I hope the change is for the better, if not, please forgive me.
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Coefficient(m): 10:18am On Jul 19, 2014
kennygee:

Social media brings the worse in people. I wonder why people think its cool to throw insults at people.

There's nothing to forgive. Just learn to ignore a lot.

How's Abuja by the way. I know you outside NL sef tongue
kennygee:

How's Abuja by the way. I know you outside NL sef
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2014
we are waiting for your vibrations

kennygee:

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2014
Coefficient:

How's Abuja by the way. I know you outside NL sef tongue

How's Abuja by the way. I know you outside NL sef

Are you serious?
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Coefficient(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2014
kennygee:

Are you serious?

Lol...yea. Not in person though

We have a mutual friend
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2014
Coefficient:

Lol...yea. Not in person though

We have a mutual friend

May I know who that is?
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by odinma1: 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
itsIYKE: Coward u dnt even have the balls to accept who u are,.Ewu nwuru anwu

Ikechukwu can and find food chop and stop following me around, I am not gay.

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
eaglechild: These people will commit crime in their land and run to SE for shelter.

We don't shelter criminals, we rat them out.

Good work CP Ik Okoye.

lol, see this dumb fool, the criminals were Igbos, who snatched Yoruba kids, and vanished with them into the heart of the South East to do god knows what.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bororojo:

lol, see this dumb fool, the criminals were Igbos, who snatched Yoruba kids, and vanished with them into the heart of the South East to do god knows what.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
No they were Germans
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by amakajoe(f): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
kennygee:

What is this mumu saying lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Anti-Cult Operatives Chase 17-Year-Old Boy To Death In Delta / Police Shots Vigilante Member Dead After He Saved His Community From Robbers / Man Steals 150 Cows In Minna, Kills 50 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.