Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi (24107 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Kidnapper In Nkporo, Abia, Recover Over N5M & Weapons. Photos / Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa / Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by qtx(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2014
greatgod2012: This thread should be an eye opener for we parents, the parents of the victims have their share of the blames, they have trusted the guy too much, how can a parent descend so low to the extent that it is the "uncle" that will be taking and returning the victims to and from the school, even allowing the kids to sleep over in the suspect's house, feed and sometimes pay the victim's school fees, just beause the guy is their kids' teacher, what kind of over-familiarity is that?

I'm not saying what the guy did is right, but as parents, we need, really need to be careful when our kids are involved.
I reside in Ijebu-ode, so i know what i'm talking about, i know how too close the kids' mother have made the kids to be with the guy, i heard how the mother even allowed the kids to stay with the guy for over a week...............infact, the parents to me have the bigger blame, they are too relaxed.

However, thank God the kids have been found and the two suspects tracked down and also kudos to the NPF who helped in tracking them down.

This is a lesson for us all.
As a parent, we need to be vigilant and never trust too much, this present days are evil and people are evil too, unfortunately, it's not written on the forehead, the more reason why we need to be extra vigilant and extra careful.

May God help us all.
mentally sound talk...

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by charlesopp(m): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2014
EMMASON125:
You are not serious...... Every Igbo man uses his surname

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/ogun-police-arrest-two-fleeing-kidnappers-ebonyi/

They are both from Ebonyi bros

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Swash042(m): 11:11am On Jul 18, 2014
punish them wella....wicked fellas
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by otokx(m): 11:13am On Jul 18, 2014
Good news from the police, welldone.
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by logica(m): 11:14am On Jul 18, 2014
charlesopp:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/ogun-police-arrest-two-fleeing-kidnappers-ebonyi/

Oops.

But really, did you think they didn't know? They are just trying to make a lot of noise and create diversion from the fact.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by EMMASON125: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2014
MadCow1:

MYND!!!!

See this one o!!

Please set Ban date to 30th February 2097 angry
Oboi the mynd is mean oo. Don't want 2 incur his bigotry this morning
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by freshness2020: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2014
bestestgirl: haaha I heard this news on radio yesterday on my way to work. I just SMH at the stupidity of the men. If you want to be a criminal, at least be an intelligent one
1. you kidnap boys who will recognise you (and you have no intention of killing them or wiping their memories.
2. You use account number?? how silly is that? even if it isn't yours, you know that the person whose account number was used can easily point you out.
3. The second guy whose account was used grin grin angry angry idiota!
4. You kidnap boys and take them to your hometown?? where everybody knows you??

In yuzedo's voice, I give up
Dumb and dumber in a naija ninja style!
LmAO!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by collynzo2(m): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2014
MadCow1:

MYND!!!!

See this one o!!

You are wasting your time, you think if the name ''Ebonyi'' wasn't there it would have made front page?

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by EMMASON125: 11:26am On Jul 18, 2014
charlesopp:

Not all kidnapper are from Ebonyi state just like this 7 Nigerians that was arrested in Mexico
https://www.nairaland.com/1808162/sophiscated-nigerians-take-kidnapping-abroad
We Yoruba are always quick in condemning others forgetting that we also have bad elements on our midst

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by MadCow1: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2014
collynzo2:
You are wasting your time, you think if the name ''Ebonyi'l wasn't there it would have made front page?

Ofcourse.

I have seen even more sensational threads that never made the frontpage.

If not for the fact that Linda Ikeji and Bella Naija had the Soka forest news on their FP, that news no for ever see the FP of Nairaland.

The name Ebonyi played a vital part in the Frontpage destiny of tis thread.. Sadly, the names of the perps leave alot of questions. But I am not in doubt about their origin. angry

Once more; Thanks to Ikemefuna, Gallant Officer of the Fed. Rep. of Nigeria,
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by cruise14(f): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2014
What is wrong with my post when worse comments are all over the thread? Or are you suggesting they erase entire thread or the Mods are on your payroll?

MadCow1:

MYND!!!!

See this one o!!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Awoofawo(m): 11:30am On Jul 18, 2014
collynzo2:
Do you have selective reading disorder?
Or you intentionally left the posts from your brothers that opened the door for this?
God hates hypocrites like you.

Thought you are a reasonable person but you just proved otherwise!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by chaberry(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2014
lekkie073: Kingston sunday and august Johnson.....those two are ibos no doubt
Oh, you miss where they say that the perpetrators are relative 2 the abducted school kids? Or perhaps u didn't see where the yoruba names of the kids where mention. Ode, ewu yoruba

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by cruise14(f): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2014
I've never see a people that can lie like this, they always start it and then point
finger somewhere else.

Awoofawo:

Thought you are a reasonable person but you just proved otherwise!

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by EMMASON125: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by lekkie073(m): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2014
chaberry: Oh, you miss where they say that the perpetrators are relative 2 the abducted school kids? Or perhaps u didn't see where the yoruba names of the kids where mention. Ode, ewu yoruba
not a relative but a friend to d family.....do u have comprehension problem angry ?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Elebiju: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2014
EMMASON125:
Not all kidnapper are from Ebonyi state just like this 7 Nigerians that was arrested in Mexico
https://www.nairaland.com/1808162/sophiscated-nigerians-take-kidnapping-abroad
We Yoruba are always quick in condemning others forgetting that we also have bad elements on our midst
Don't generalise cos u ain't a Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2014
MadCow1:

MYND!!!!

See this one o!!

lolz
the owner no go still dey alive ooo
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by RealSleek(m): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
I dnt knw what people are praising the police for?...dis is a bread and butter crime case..abeg, the criminal and his accomplice hs made everything easy alredy ...#world dumbest criminals indeed!
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by zerocool(m): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
God help us. undecided
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
charlesopp:

No they're GERMAN
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by striker9(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
lekkie073: not a relative but a friend to d family.....do u have comprehension problem angry ?
Na big one self lol
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by oladapps: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
God will continue to expose them angry
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by aryzgreat: 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
MadCow1:

MYND!!!!

See this one o!!

Do u expect him to ban a 'broda'

Hmmm, wait till eternity, selective ban is his halmark.

Am outa here!
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Eseoghene1: 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
God will help his children.God will help his children.God will help his children.
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Augustinarose12(f): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
many days for them, one day for the owner. rubbish fools let their lifes be wasted, since the don't petty for others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Anti-Cult Operatives Chase 17-Year-Old Boy To Death In Delta / Police Shots Vigilante Member Dead After He Saved His Community From Robbers / Man Steals 150 Cows In Minna, Kills 50 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.