Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Why Does The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor? (828 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Complain When Rich Marry The Rich? / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? / Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
Please guys I need answers...
Re: Why Does The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor? by Taiwo20(m): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
People try to consolidate on what they have. Then there's the issue of stereotype too.
As a rich babe can marry a poor guy cos of love?
Re: Why Does The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Because when the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor? by Adaeze003(f): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Coz the rich have things in common likewise the poor...

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
neutralwaya: Because when the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable cheesy
Hmmmmm...diz got me tinkn.I guess u av a point
Re: Why Does The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor? by Taiwo20(m): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
neutralwaya: Because when the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable cheesy

Your quote is out of context. Are u insinuating that for a rich to marry the poor is desirable.
Or what do you mean?
Re: Why Does The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
Taiwo20:

Your quote is out of context. Are u insinuating that for a rich to marry the poor is desirable.
Or what do you mean?

It is not an insinuation fellow.

It goes both ways under any circumstances.
Re: Why Does The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
Floxyl: Hmmmmm...diz got me tinkn.I guess u av a point

Jah's inspiration cool . We can also say, "who get cap, no get head, who get head, no get cap".

In fact, your signature quote put it well.

The question we should ask Adorayable is : Who is rich or poor in the real sense ?
Re: Why Does The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
neutralwaya:

Jah's inspiration cool . We can also say, "who get cap, no get head, who get head, no get cap".

In fact, your signature quote put it well.

The question we should ask Adorayable is : Who is rich or poor in the real sense ?
Lolz.*calz adorayable 2 cum ansa d questn*
Re: Why Does The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor? by Chinyeresandra(f): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Because,water must seek it's level...........
Re: Why Does The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hehehehe,sweeties... Am right here. The answer to d question is; the rich na those pple wen get money,cars,good homes,influence,etc... While the poor means those wen nor get any of those tins wen d rich get,but in d real sense, the rich r those pple wif good health,happiness,peace of mind,children(good children),and all the good tins U can think of while d poor pple r those who have none or lil of those tins mentioned,shebi I answered d question? Lol
Floxyl: Lolz.*calz adorayable 2 cum ansa d questn*
Re: Why Does The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
Adorayble: Hehehehe,sweeties... Am right here
U welcum dear...cn u plz ansa neutral waya question.***Grab ma water melon as I await d ansa...
Re: Why Does The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Floxyl av responded o,leave water melon come read
Floxyl: U welcum dear...cn u plz ansa neutral waya question.***Grab ma water melon as I await d ansa...
Re: Why Does The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Adorayble: Floxyl av responded o,leave water melon come read
Dtz ma swit@...***Quickly rush on thread.
Re: Why Does The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
Adorayble: Hehehehe,sweeties... Am right here. The answer to d question is; the rich na those pple wen get money,cars,good homes,influence,etc... While the poor means those wen nor get any of those tins wen d rich get,but in d real sense, the rich r those pple wif good health,happiness,peace of mind,children(good children),and all the good tins U can think of while d poor pple r those who have none or lil of those tins mentioned,shebi I answered d question? Lol
Can't say yet until d questionaire *neutralwaya is hia...btw,U sabi ansa questn o#winkz
Re: Why Does The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
Floxyl: Can't say yet until d questionaire *neutralwaya is hia...btw,U sabi ansa questn o#winkz

She is truly Adorayble cheesy with the answers. Meanwhile, in the real sense, to talk am na one thing, to acknowledge and imbibe am in SPIRIT/HEART is another thing entirely.

So, If I may preach - am just in the mood oo shocked

In one of his beatitudes, Jesus Christ thus says , "Blessed are the Pure in HEART, for they shall see God.

Cause a rich or poor man in physical things can be pure in heart or spirit. The worse is for one to be rich or poor in physical things and not pure in spirit/heart. That one na eeh, I no fit shout angry
Re: Why Does The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor? by warripekin(m): 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
Social circles. The only relationship Ajegunle has with Ikoyi is that they are both in Lagos. Level pass level unless God rearrange am
Re: Why Does The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
neutralwaya:

She is truly Adorayble cheesy with the answers. Meanwhile, in the real sense, to talk am na one thing, to acknowledge and imbibe am in SPIRIT/HEART is another thing entirely.

So, If I may preach - am just in the mood oo shocked

In one of his beatitudes, Jesus Christ thus says , "Blessed are the Pure in HEART, for they shall see God.

Cause a rich or poor man in physical things can be pure in heart or spirit. The worse is for one to be rich or poor in physical things and not pure in spirit/heart. That one na eeh, I no fit shout angry
Woooow......u b"Pastor in making"
Re: Why Does The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
Floxyl: Woooow......u b"Pastor in making"

Hmm, I beg God say I no want oo cheesy. Abi, You wan help my 'ministry'
Re: Why Does The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor? by mencade5(m): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
this question doesnt work with naija ladies.

All their mindsets are ''how to marry a rich man'' or ''God send a rich man to my way''.

But guys dont do such

naija ladies, gold diggers since 1863

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor? by lilmax(m): 7:27am On Jul 18, 2014
Thats the fruit of their labour,what were the poor doing when they were hustling?

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do If U Were D One? / 10 Facts You Don't Know About Kissing / Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.