Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! (825 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! by LaurelP(m): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
You were looking for a comb to comb your hair. You asked your younger sister who was in the bathroom and she tells you to check her handbag. You opened it and saw a piece of paper in one of the inner pockets.
Thinking it was an invitation or flier, you picked it up and opened it and behold, its a pregnancy test result! You turn the other side and to ur amazement, it is POSITIVE! Your younger sister is 2 weeks pregnant.
Guys what wud you do?
Re: Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! by valdes00(m): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hmmm.... I dnt av a sister so I gat no clue of wat am gonna do
Re: Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! by LaurelP(m): 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
valdes00: Hmmm.... I dnt av a sister so I gat no clue of wat am gonna do

Let's assume u have one
Re: Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! by valdes00(m): 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
LaurelP:

Let's assume u have one
I still gat no clue..... Buh sumtin wil cum up den
Re: Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
searching for d frog dat impregnated her
Re: Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! by lirusehn(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
LaurelP:

Let's assume u have one
how wud he assume whe he doesnt have one? undecided

At your questn. It's none of my headache, she's got her life to live undecided
Re: Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! by AfricanApple(f): 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
op, just congratulate your sister, atleast she get womb
Re: Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! by Melahou(m): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
She is not the first neither will she be the last
If she's old enough to be doing it then she's
Old enough to keep it.
So you'll do natin
Re: Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! by lawrenceunaa: 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
First of all let her knw that I now knw her secret wink

nothing much to say but I won't advice her to terminate it undecided
Re: Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! by LaurelP(m): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
lawrenceunaa: First of all let her knw that I now knw her secret wink

nothing much to say but I won't advice her to terminate it undecided

grin
Re: Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! by LaurelP(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
AfricanApple: op, just congratulate your sister, atleast she get womb

Are u saying dat most girls don't have wombs undecided
Re: Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! by valmunich(m): 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
What can I do? She should do whatever she wanna do.
Re: Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! by AfricanApple(f): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
LaurelP:

Are u saying dat most girls don't have wombs undecided
that's is not what I'm saying, wen I charge, I will explain
Re: Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
My brother if d guy hold money, u dn hammer be that, if him no hold, arrange sme soldiers 2 treat him 4ckup..
@op grin grin
Re: Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! by Timothy3113(m): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
One of the greastest joy in the world is giving birth. I will be happy for her.
Re: Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! by sweetBummsy(f): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
AfricanApple: op, just congratulate your sister, atleast she get womb
hahahahaha....best comment of d century. Am rili laffin here. 2000000000 likes 4u
Re: Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
carry my father gun, follow ha to the young man house and make hm visit heaven as 4 my sis. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
, . . . . , u can guess the rest
Re: Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! by Mynd44: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
The question is what will I be looking for inside her bag?
Re: Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! by chimerase2: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
First of all I will use ma PT test kit to test her
If its positive den goodluck to her
Abi wat do u expect the man of God to do undecided
Re: Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! by Tymax(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
I will check the date.... It must be April the 1st or else!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! by AfricanApple(f): 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
sweetBummsy: hahahahaha....best comment of d century. Am rili laffin here. 2000000000 likes 4u
Lol, no laff so tey pple go kon dey think another tin o
Re: Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! by LaurelP(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mynd44: The question is what will I be looking for inside her bag?

Did u even read d post
Re: Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
What is my sister doing in my house in the first place? undecided
Re: Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! by lilmax(m): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
Thats if she is a married woman
Re: Guys: If You Discovered That Your Sister Is Pregnant! by Jarchi(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
I knw my in-law and we discuss on how we abort the new mission or take plan B by paying the bride price,wats the scary about dat .

(1) (Reply)

Playing Hard To Get By Females These Days, Is It Necessarily Important? / Qustion For The NL Ladies / Terrified Of Dancing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.