Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found (4140 Views)

The Book Of Malachi In Original Bible / According To Original Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
tintingz: another ignorantee, Jesus never spoke Aramaic?

It is generally agreed that Jesus and his disciples
primarily spoke Aramaic , the common language
of Judea in the first century AD,
most likely a
Galilean dialect distinguishable from that of
Jerusalem . [1] The towns of Nazareth and
Capernaum in Galilee , where Jesus spent most
of his time, were Aramaic-speaking communities.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Language_of_Jesus

Jesus said " Eloi , Eloi , lama sabachthani" what language is that?

again...

"Jesus was a native Aramaic speaker," he said about the largely defunct Semitic language closely related to Hebrew. "But he would have also known Hebrew because there were extant religious writings in Hebrew."
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2014/05/26/Hebrew-or-Aramaic-Pope-Netanyahu-spar-over-Jesus-native-language.html

You guys should stop posting what you don't have knowledge of.

Tintingz, the father all liers and ignoramus had to quote me with his over-edited wiki lies? undecided I don't believe in those wiki lies that have been edited by Muslim extremist.

I hate liers! grin

It's not generally agreed that Jesus spoke Aramiac. undecided Keep deluding yourself with Anti-christian websites.

ELi Eli, lama sabachtani is a Mishniac Hebrew word which were widely spoken in olden days and not Aramiac. undecided

So, try again later! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by malvisguy212: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
Rilwayne001:
According to the bible
Jesus turned water to wine, can you do that? even your pastor..can he do it? or ever did it?

Jesus fed more than 5000men with a loaf of bread, can you do that? even your pastor..can he do it? or ever did it?

Jesus walked on sea according to the bible, can you do it? even your pastor..can he do it? or ever did it?

Jesus said if you believe in him and tell a mountain to throw itself into a river,it will surely happen, can you do that? even your pastor..can he do it? or ever did it?

Please answer all my kwestions dont skip them abeg....

mtsheew..
how does this relate to what we are sayin...
the miracle of islam is everywherr for you to see aside all that you state up there.

so are you saying that the bomb despite missing there major target never killed anybody most especially people comin out of the tafsir programme?
with God all things are possible, unless you don't believe in miracle. Do you? I may not feed 50people or change water to wine, but one thin for sure, I can do miracle through the name of jesus.

Funny guy,if you want to set trap , is it not were you will kill many meat you will set the trap? If you say boko haram are people in the politics, I may reason with you, but for you to say they are christian, that a very very big lie, I remember when they have not started killing muslims, all the hausa guys are very happy with them, there kid are even calling them self boko haram, but just when the boko boys start killing muslims, they start causing them and sayin they are christian.
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by SalC: 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
Macelliot:
Revelation is Reliable.. The Revelation to Apostle John in 100 A.D in the isle of Cyprus..
The content in the book are reliable and some have came to past.....
smiley
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by tintingz(m): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

Tintingz, the father all liers and ignoramus had to quote me with his over-edited wiki lies? undecided I don't believe in those wiki lies that have been edited by Muslim extremist.

I hate liers! grin

It's not generally agreed that Jesus spoke Aramiac. undecided Keep deluding yourself with Anti-christian websites.

ELi Eli, lama sabachtani is a Mishniac Hebrew word which were widely spoken in olden days and not Aramiac. undecided

So, try again later! cheesy
I'm a liar huh?

even when I gave another link of a pope saying Jesus native language is Aramaic.

Now this is where you guys are mixing it up.

"Eli" is Hebrew while "Eloi" is Aramaic.

In the bible Mark used "Eloi" which is Aramaic (Mark 15:34) but Matthew used "Eli" which is Hebrew(Matthew 27:46).

Mark and Matthew used different language because they speak both, but Aramaic is the native language Jesus spoke which is well known by scholars.

You Christians are just reading the bible without knowing the original text, Muslims on the other hand have studied the original text of the Quran which is Arabic.

So Mister do your research first before calling others liars.
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
tintingz: I'm a liar huh?

even when I gave another link of a pope saying Jesus native language is Aramaic.

Now this where you guys are mixing it up.

"Eli" is Hebrew while "Eloi" is Aramaic.

In the bible Mark used "Eloi" which is Aramaic (Mark 15:34) but Matthew used "Eli" which is Hebrew(Matthew 27:46).

Mark and Matthew used different language because they speak both, but Aramaic is the native language Jesus spoke.

You Christians are just reading the bible without knowing the original text, Muslims on the other hand have studied the original text of the Quran which is Arabic.

So Mister do your research first before calling others liars.

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Articles/Jesus_Hebrew/jesus_hebrew.html

grin

he said Eli not Eloi 'cos jews were like "Was he invoking Elijah". wink
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by tintingz(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Articles/Jesus_Hebrew/jesus_hebrew.html

grin

he said Eli not Eloi 'cos jews were like "Was he invoking Elijah". wink
Quote Mark 15:24 and Matthew 27:46.

The language in both verses are different, the question is why did they use different language?

Like have said Jesus speak both Aramaic and Hebrew but you Christian in this thread said "Jesus never spoke Aramaic"

is it that the people didn't get Jesus accent when he said Eloi and they mistakenly said he's calling on Elijah or was Mark the one changing language Eli to Eloi?

Contradiction in the bible. grin
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by RikoduoSennin(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2014
tintingz: Yai...! see big lie

Please do some research before posting.

Jesus native language is Aramaic, the romans were the rulers then so many scriptures were translated into Greek language, that's why there are Roman catholic they adopted the roman culture and language.

Yet the disciples did not write the original text in Roman language but they did so in Greek. Why did they Favor Greek, When they could have used their well established Native "Aramiac" language to write it? Why didn't Jesus and his disciples Names not in Aramaic but in Hebrew if it wasn't his Native language? Roman and Greek are two different cultures!

tintingz:
Jesus call God "Eloi" is Eloi Aramaic or Greek?

You mean a variation of Eloihim is Aramaic? Two language can call spoon the same way, that doesn't mean they are the same language; the surrounding verse and other parts of the New testament were written around the same time period and the Recognised original text of not just one but all of these books (27) of them are written in Greek. Anything else is fallacy.

tintingz:
It is generally agreed that Jesus and his disciples primarily spoke Aramaic , the common language of Judea in the first century AD, most likely a Galilean dialect distinguishable from that of Jerusalem . [1] The towns of Nazareth and Capernaum in Galilee , where Jesus spent most of his time, were Aramaic-speaking communities.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_of_Jesus

Not everything you read in the internet is reliable information, you should know that. Throughtout all the ages and cultures; Names given to children is a reflection of the commonly spoken language. That is a FACT.

tintingz:
And secondly the disciples of Jesus never had any agreement nor accept paul teachings.

Oh really? Well, the book of Acts is written by the Luke himself. Read through the Acts of the apostles and you will see things differently.
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by Rilwayne001: 11:29am On Jul 24, 2014
malvisguy212: with God all things are possible, unless you don't believe in miracle. Do you? I may not feed 50people or change water to wine, but one thin for sure, I can do miracle through the name of jesus.
Jesus said you can do more than what he did, now you affirm that you cant even do any of the miracle he performed. Is your faith in jesus not strong enough? or is the name of jesus not powerful again?

btw. grin grin what can you do then?

malvisguy212: Funny guy,if you want to set trap , is it not were you will kill many meat you will set the trap? If you say boko haram are people in the politics, I may reason with you, but for you to say they are christian, that a very very big lie, I remember when they have not started killing muslims, all the hausa guys are very happy with them, there kid are even calling them self boko haram, but just when the boko boys start killing muslims, they start causing them and sayin they are christian.

what are you saying here
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by tintingz(m): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

Yet the disciples did not write the original text in Roman language but they did so in Greek. Why did they Favor Greek, When they could have used their well established Native "Aramiac" language to write it? Why didn't Jesus and his disciples Names not in Aramaic but in Hebrew if it wasn't his Native language? Roman and Greek are two different cultures!
The Roman empire two languages are Latin and Greek so the bible was translated into Greek because the Jews at that time understand Greek generally, some part of the original bible text were written in Aramaic, Hebrew and were all translated into Greek by the early authors, the scholars wrote in Greek then.

The Jews old language is Hebrew so people name their children in Hebrew language(there are Aramaic names too) but Jesus and his disciples speak in Aramaic often, it was the language widely spoken during Jesus era.

Aramaic even became the common language spoken in Israel in Jesus' time, and it was likely the language He spoke day by day. Some Aramaic words were even used by the Gospel writers in the New Testament.
http://www.biblica.com/en-us/bible/bible-faqs/in-what-language-was-the-bible-first-written/

You mean a variation of Eloihim is Aramaic? Two language can call spoon the same way, that doesn't mean they are the same language; the surrounding verse and other parts of the New testament were written around the same time period and the Recognised original text of not just one but all of these books (27) of them are written in Greek. Anything else is fallacy.
Eloi is Aramaic, Eli is Hebrew, go and find out yourself.

Mark and Matthew used different language in some part of the bible.

Not everything you read in the internet is reliable information, you should know that. Throughtout all the ages and cultures; Names given to children is a reflection of the commonly spoken language. That is a FACT.
The only way you can make us understand your "fact" is to give us source of your claim, that's why I am given you links to understand me better.

Jews commonly name their children in Hebrew because it is an old language in Israel but there are syriac, aramaic native names.

Oh really? Well, the book of Acts is written by the Luke himself. Read through the Acts of the apostles and you will see things differently.
Do you want me to quote where Jesus disciples and paul disagreed with their gospel teachings?
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by RikoduoSennin(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
tintingz: The Roman empire two languages are Latin and Greek so the bible was translated into Greek because the Jews at that time understand Greek generally, some part of the original bible text were written in Aramaic, Hebrew and were all translated into Greek by the early authors, the scholars wrote in Greek then.

The Jews old language is Hebrew so people name their children in Hebrew language(there are Aramaic names too) but Jesus and his disciples speak in Aramaic often, it was the language widely spoken during Jesus era.

According to you- the Jews commonly spoken language change from Hebrew to Aramaic. So What is the commonly spoken language now? Please tell me When in particular in History did the Jewish forsake their original language and commonly use another language-eg Aramaic as their National language.

tintingz:
Aramaic even became the common language spoken in Israel in Jesus' time, and it was likely the language He spoke day by day.[B] Some Aramaic words were even used by the Gospel writers in the New Testament.[/b]
http://www.biblica.com/en-us/bible/bible-faqs/in-what-language-was-the-bible-first-written/

Note- Some not all, how does that prove the common language was Aramaic. Some latin words were also used to, can we draw the same conclusion?.

tintingz:
Eloi is Aramaic, Eli is Hebrew, go and find out yourself.

Mark and Matthew used different language in some part of the bible.

Well, you are right. I did some research and found out Mark used SOME aramaic expressions (3:17; 5:41;7:11,34;14:36;15:22,34).

The language they used the most in their write up is till GREEK, the most common language then. After all, Mark's gospel was written with the Gentiles in mind- hence the added explanation giving to Hebrew terms used.

tintingz:

Do you want me to quote where Jesus disciples and paul disagreed with their gospel teachings?

Please do!

We are just avoiding the main reason for this thread: which is the alleged book of Barnabas.

If according to the OP the book is authentic, the implication is; (1) Paul's 13 books was not inspired. (2) The gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) are not inspired, since in all of them Jesus is called the Son of God, he was impaled and was resurrected before going to Heaven. He even mentioned the coming of the holy spirit not some other prophet.

The book of Barnabas is not canon, it was written after compilation of all 66 inspired books. It contradict the other books, which are all harmonious in their teaching. No conclusive evidence to prove it was written by Barnabas himself due to error in time period.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by maputohq: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=yazach]The bible said you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
/quote]
That's a provision from the “Fake bible”
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by tintingz(m): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

According to you- the Jews commonly spoken language change from Hebrew to Aramaic. So What is the commonly spoken language now? Please tell me When in particular in History did the Jewish forsake their original language and commonly use another language-eg Aramaic as their National language.
You are mixing things up, where did I said the Jews language was changed from Hebrew to Aramaic?

Aramaic was spoken in some community in Israel, the community where Jesus (as) and his disciples preached most .

Note- Some not all, how does that prove the common language was Aramaic. Some latin words were also used to, can we draw the same conclusion?.
The area where Jesus(as) preached most, Aramaic is the common language there.

Well you are right. I did some research and found out Mark used SOME aramaic expressions (3:17; 5:41;7:11,34;14:36;15:22,34).

The language they used the most in their write up is till GREEK, the most common language then. After all, Mark's gospel was written with the Gentiles in mind- hence the added explanation giving to Hebrew terms used.
The first language that was used to write the new testament Bible is Aramaic and Hebrew before the scholars and Elite translated it into Greek, Greek is the common language used by the scholars .

Please do!

We are just avoiding the main reason for this thread: which is the alleged book of Barnabas.

If according to the OP the book is authentic, the implication is; (1) Paul's 13 books was not inspired. (2) The gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) are not inspired, since in all of them Jesus is called the Son of God, he was impaled and was resurrected before going to Heaven. He even mentioned the coming of the holy spirit not some other prophet.

The book of Barnabas is not canon, it was written after compilation of all 66 inspired books. It contradict the other books, which are all harmonious in their teaching. No conclusive evidence to prove it was written by Barnabas himself due to error in time period.
all I know is that Jesus disciples and paul never agreed to their teachings.

Galatians 1:6
I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel

Who's preaching the wrong gospel here, Jesus own disciples or paul the acclaimed apostle .
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by yazach: 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
RikoduoSennin: .
This report most likely is false. Even if it isn't, it goes to show the OP's limited knowledge of Christianity.

1) During Jesus era, there was nothing called the bible. They just have various scrolls and parchments of Hebrew and Aramaic writers.

Does this mean you agree jesus never heard of the word bible? Then the bible with you is a fabrication and will be totally denied when you see Jesus sad sad

RikoduoSennin: .
2) Jesus native language was not Aramaic or Syriac. Look closely at his name "Yehosuah", His ancestry, the time period was around the rise of the Roman Empire which was presided by the Greek Empire. Now you understand why the New testaments were writting in Greek (consistent with history).
Are you trying to cover up the truth so as to make your claim acceptable or you don't know history? undecided undecided

RikoduoSennin: .3) The Holy Scriptures/Bible as a whole does not contradict itself, it is harmonious. How then can Barnabas call Paul and imposter yet both books written by Paul and barnabas was most likely found in your Supposely found bible.
If you need hundreds of bible contradiction you will surely get them but you can have these to ponder over

1. Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?

God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)
Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)

2. In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?

Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
One million, one hundred thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

3. How many fighting men were found in Judah?

Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

4. God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?

Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

5. How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?

Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

RikoduoSennin: 4)Not all books written are inspired of God, Some books are called Apocrypha books which are not included in the Holy Scriptures. Only 66 books were inspired. These books were written after the death

If you see a book describe God as a drunker, will you regard the book as being inspired by God?
If you see a book describe God as someone who punish with faeces, will you regard the book as being inspired by God?
If you see a book describe God as someone whom something is hidden from, will you regard the book as being inspired by God?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Ifa Priest/ Babalawo Needed / A Minute To Rapture : Lord Jesus Still Saves, Time Is Running Out!! / What Is The New Covenant, And What Is The Old Covenant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.