Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,554 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

“transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand (5352 Views)

Abuja Is The 6th State Of The East. Igbo's Are Too Much In Abuja / An Analysis/predictions Of The Presidential Elections In South East (igbo)states / Boko Haram Desperate To Bomb South-east – Igbo Leaders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2014
anago1000:

jobless mofo will you come and take up the job of washing my water system...
baba alawo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2014
IgboMonk: Mr amu api, am even belittling myself arguing with an unclean creature like you with a milipede shapeless peni5.

Go and cleanse yourself, get circumsicion first because your still impure, crude, babaric and unclean both in your reasoning and physical appearance.

Look at this swine moving about with a pencil peni5 like millipede without dickhead, a fool that squat to urinate like your a gayman, use water to clean your api nuzzle like your in your menses grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg go jor the day you start doing things the civilized and conventional way i will have time for you.

Please I will appreciate if you keep off this gutter language while quoting me going forward.

You should have the mental capability to discuss in a sane manner.....rather than resorting to this childish tirades...it won't take anything away from you.

9 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by abu12: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2014
lygn19:
now i knw u re stup1d, no need to convince u...Parasites.

This is ramadan period i won't insult u, you call northern parasite but u people are novice in term of politics. Now ur brother gej is begging northern to support him for 2015 and giving them oil well how is that parasite? Just be shouting there, Watch senator Ali modu sherrif and shekarau later and see their stake in oil.

6 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 18, 2014
abu12:

This is ramadan period i won't insult u, you call northern parasite but u people are novice in term of politics. Now ur brother gej is begging northern to support him for 2015 and giving them oil well how is that parasite? Just be shouting there, Watch senator Ali modu sherrif and shekarau later and see their stake in oil.

Well.....it's an irony.

While he give Southerners goverment appointments to curry their support...he is doling out rich marginal oil-fields with good proven reserves to Northerners.

We truly deserve the type of leaders we gets..

9 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 18, 2014
Typical of an unclean animal, they will be the first to draw the first blood but when you return fire for fire they will start playing the victim card or ask for truce.

I will be willing to stop the tirade anyday anything concerning Igboland stop giving you heavy 0rgasam and oral mensurati0n.

Be reasonable fool, why are you always on Igbo threads insulting Igbos and never to expect some in return?
In war all is fair, i will never take that from you because i know you must report me to mods but i dnt give a hoot.
An eye for eye live the world blind, if you repent in your silly and bigoted and useless ways,i will shove down my offensive tirade on you down but if you keep on nothing spoil, till then your still an unclean thing.

ilugunboy:

Please I will appreciate if you keep off this gutter language while quoting me going forward.

You should have the mental capability to discuss in a sane manner.....rather than resorting to this childish tirades...it won't take anything away from you.

2 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2014
IgboMonk: [s]Typical of an unclean animal, they will be the first to draw the first blood but when you return fire for fire they will start playing the victim card or ask for truce.

I will be willing to stop the tirade anyday anything concerning Igboland stop giving you heavy 0rgasam and oral mensurati0n.

Be reasonable fool, why are you always on Igbo threads insulting Igbos and never to expect some in return?
In war all is fair, i will never take that from you because i know you must report me to mods but i dnt give a hoot.
An eye for eye live the world blind, if you repent in your silly and bigoted and useless ways,i will shove down my offensive tirade on you down but if you keep on nothing spoil, till then your still an unclean thing.
[/s]

Ok

4 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2014
Which useless Ramadan, ramadan for indoctrination and radicalism abi, your Nuterners are parasites, thank God the mallam guarding my family compound in the village have been sacked last 3weeks and my kinsmen have followed suit sacking theirs too.

Parasites are even better than you fools, bloodsucking and wicked babarians sinking the Nigeria ship since 1914.

abu12:

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by PointB: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

What you are indirectly asking for is that all federal goverment workers should be redeployed to their regions....you may not know that however.

I said if it's established that those folks are aiding and abetting terrorism that something should be done. And if the solution means temporary redeployment, then so be it.

In any case, these CPs are not the only non-indigene in federal government employment in the SE region. So your submission is a no case. Paramount now in SE, and it should be in SW, and other region is curtailing of the current security threat we all face. Pussy-footing, and theorizing will hand initiative to these devil's agent who will stop at nothing in their bid to spread terror.

So yes, if redeploying these CPs will ensure security in the SE, it should be done URGENTLY!
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by EasternLeopard: 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

Yorubas supported the idea of regionalism...it is a cardinal point of demand.

On the other hand Ibo delegates in conjunction with Northern delegates shot it down at committee level before going to plenary.

I now wonder why Ibos are still now shouting about Hausas CP in their region which is a symptom of a problem....when they were presented with an opportunity at the conference to correct the anomaly.

You can't wish for protection from outside your region ( which you assumed a centralized police offers) and at the same time want to control your own police in your region.

Stop distracting the IG.

Do you know that the conference approved State police for interested States.

State police will work with Federal police according to confab.

My friend what is stopping the Yorubas from collapsing their states into region as suggested by the Confab.
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
Guy why are u educating him and his fellow slaves,they are nothing but puppets, erasers and pencils in the hands of the Gambatinistan. They are slaves to the Gambaris that is why a bomb explosion at Apapa was baptized as tanker explosion,since then OPC are yet to say something, Fashola is hibernating, Jagaban is in sleeping mode, FFk is not running his mouth, no Yoruba have condemn the blast or threatened anybody since Boko Haram claimed responsiblity.
The yorubas will not do anything about the security of SW because they dont want to ruffle the Gambari feathers but they will be the first to accuse those that are security conscious of ethnic profiling, hatred, injustice, tribalism .

They are asking for regional government now, because they are not seeing it happening soon, they have started blackmailing others to chat thier course but something similar to regional government was chatted in 1966 yet the played their usual slave role and scuttle it.

SE are apprehensive of how the entire security apparatus in Igboland should be in the hands of the Gambari terrorists now Yorubas dont want to question whatever that is goin on in their backwaters but chose to fixate on what Igbos are doing to keep themselves secure.

Achebe wrote a book,the cowards saw it as a bittertruth that must not be told, all of a sudden they emerged with their selective bravery, every midget Yoruba turned to columnists, bloogers and rightcrusaders now Boko Haram have attack Lagos they retreat to their shells, moving like a dog tail inbetween the legs.

No amount of blackmail from the slaves and their masters will make Igbos chicken out in our bid to have a secure region, we are security conscious, the marruading terrorists from Futa Jallon have conquered Ilorin and installed an emirate but Igboland is proving to be a hard nut for them to crack, even their allies in yorubaland can use the online bombardment, we Igbos cant retreat, their masters can use suicide bombing to kill, miam and destroy their barren and poverty strickern deserts we wont blink but anyday an explosion will occur in East even if a chicken was disfigured, everybody must feel the heat.

I partook in cartoon riot carnage along Atani Road beside Power Mike Staduim Onitsha, Bridgehead, et al and am not regreting anything that transpired nor any soul that was wasted in the ogre...am human a being first before am a Christian

PointB:

I said if it's established that those folks are aiding and abetting terrorism that something should be done. And if the solution means temporary redeployment, then so be it.

In any case, these CPs are not the only non-indigene in federal government employment in the SE region. So your submission is a no case. Paramount now in SE, and it should be in SW, and other region is curtailing of the current security threat we all face. Pussy-footing, and theorizing will hand initiative to these devil's agent who will stop at nothing in their bid to spread terror.

So yes, if redeploying these CPs will ensure security in the SE, it should be done URGENTLY!

1 Like

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by anago1000: 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
IgboMonk: Guy why are u educating him and his fellow slaves,they are nothing but puppets, erasers and pencils in the hands of the Gambatinistan. They are slaves to the Gambaris that is why a bomb explosion at Apapa was baptized as tanker explosion,since then OPC are yet to say something, Fashola is hibernating, Jagaban is in sleeping mode, FFk is not running his mouth, no Yoruba have condemn the blast or threatened anybody since Boko Haram claimed responsiblity.
The yorubas will not do anything about the security of SW because they dont want to ruffle the Gambari feathers but they will be the first to accuse those that are security conscious of ethnic profiling, hatred, injustice, tribalism .

They are asking for regional government now, because they are not seeing it happening soon, they have started blackmailing others to chat thier course but something similar to regional government was chatted in 1966 yet the played their usual slave role and scuttle it.

SE are apprehensive of how the entire security apparatus in Igboland should be in the hands of the Gambari terrorists now Yorubas dont want to question whatever that is goin on in their backwaters but chose to fixate on what Igbos are doing to keep themselves secure.

Achebe wrote a book,the cowards saw it as a bittertruth that must not be told, all of a sudden they emerged with their selective bravery, every midget Yoruba turned to columnists, bloogers and rightcrusaders now Boko Haram have attack Lagos they retreat to their shells, moving like a dog tail inbetween the legs.

No amount of blackmail from the slaves and their masters will make Igbos chicken out in our bid to have a secure region, we are security conscious, the marruading terrorists from Futa Jallon have conquered Ilorin and installed an emirate but Igboland is proving to be a hard nut for them to crack, even their allies in yorubaland can use the online bombardment, we Igbos cant retreat, their masters can use suicide bombing to kill, miam and destroy their barren and poverty strickern deserts we wont blink but anyday an explosion will occur in East even if a chicken was disfigured, everybody must feel the heat.

I partook in cartoon riot carnage along Atani Road beside Power Mike Staduim Onitsha, Bridgehead, et al and am not regreting anything that transpired nor any soul that was wasted in the ogre...am human a being first before am a Christian

same hogwash from the deranged monkey. you are a murderer too. little wonder you think issues through with your anus splinter.

7 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by superstar1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
IgboMonk: Guy why are u educating him and his fellow slaves,they are nothing but puppets, erasers and pencils in the hands of the Gambatinistan. They are slaves to the Gambaris that is why a bomb explosion at Apapa was baptized as tanker explosion,since then OPC are yet to say something, Fashola is hibernating, Jagaban is in sleeping mode, FFk is not running his mouth, no Yoruba have condemn the blast or threatened anybody since Boko Haram claimed responsiblity.

We are only slaves to hausa/fulani, no qualms. How about you, that you are the dreg of the Nigerian society, a nobody in Nigeria's political equation, a nonetity in the scheme of affairs, the slave of over 250 Nigerian ethnic groups.

Sucks to be a y1bo, for real.

Learners like you have learnt in the past, unrepentant ones thread the path of honour now, but the cursed descendants of cain like you will be treated as one.

We have been schooling you and teaching you how to write your names in conc igbotic intonation since the days of the legendary Samuel Ajayi crowther. We remain your Saviour and Lord from barbarism..

8 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by anago1000: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
superstar1:

We are only slaves to hausa/fulani, no qualms. How about you, that you are the dreg of the Nigerian society, a nobody in Nigeria's political equation, a nonetity in the scheme of affairs, the slave of over 250 Nigerian ethnic groups.

Sucks to be a y1bo, for real.

Learners like you have learnt in the past, unrepentant ones threas the path of honour now, but the cursed descendants of cain like you will be treated as one.

We have been schooling you and teaching you how to write your names in conc igbotic intonation since the days of the legendary Samuel Ajayi crowther. We remain your Saviour and Lord from barbarism..

let the fvcktard go sing his slavery lines to tafawa balewa, shagari, tofa and lately atiku. we know how azikwe buccal orifice was stuck to balewa anus for eons, while the idio...ts were prosecuting awolowo.

6 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by superstar1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
anago1000:

let the fvcktard go sing his slavery lines to tafawa balewa, shagari, tofa and lately atiku. we know how azikwe buccal orifice was stuck to balewa anus for eons, while the idio...ts were prosecuting awolowo.

they are mofos, that love connivance, they connived with the mallos against us and what brought them together, seperated them and those ones murdered them in their millions by offering them as sacrifice to amadioha and river Ezzu. Bunch of money driven, power hungry and deluded f00ls. They wanted to outsmart the mallos and those ones dealt them eternal blow they can never recover from.

5 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by anago1000: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
superstar1:

they are mofos, that love connivance, they connived with the mallos against us and what brought them together, seperated them and those ones murdered them in their millions by offering them as sacrifice to amadioha and river Ezzu. Bunch of money driven, power hungry and delude f00ls. They wanted to outsmart the mallos and those ones dealt them eternal blow they can never recover from.

awon masheafani omo irankiran.

2 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
Tunde

"Am not a killer but dont push me, revenge is the sweetest thing next to getting pussy"
~2Pac

i was moved when i saw a family that embarked from a night bus from Kano, the kids were wailing, their maid that accompany the kids back to Onitsha Bridgehead told people that gathered around that their parents were killed in the Cartoon Riot, meanwhile i was at the Bridghead foodsuff mkt trying to arrange some beans, onions and other items i will take to school. All of a sudden agberos and street urchins around took the opportunity and started wrecking havoc, to be sincere with you in less than 45 mins more than 30 abokis are stonedead, by the time you will know it the carnage have gotten to where they call "Kalla" along Atani Rd, Hausa people owned there, their brothels, schools, vehicles, their sugarcane, traillers were set ablaze , they were just slaughtered like fowls while their properties were looted.

No need to tell you the role i played but i was moved by the sights and sounds of what i saw at Bridgehead, seeing deadbodies being offloaded from luxurious busses will surely trigger the harmless dove into becoming the deadliest hawk.

anago1000:

same hogwash from the deranged monkey. you are a murderer too. little wonder you think issues through with your anus splinter.
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by anago1000: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
IgboMonk: Tunde

"Am not a killer but dont push me, revenge is the sweetest thing next to getting pussy"
~2Pac

i was moved when i saw a family that embarked from a night bus from Kano, the kids were wailing, their maid that accompany the kids back to Onitsha Bridgehead told people that gathered around that their parents were killed in the Cartoon Riot, meanwhile i was at the Bridghead foodsuff mkt trying to arrange some beans, onions and other items i will take to school. All of a sudden agberos and street urchins around took the opportunity and started wrecking havoc, to be sincere with you in less than 45 mins more than 30 abokis are stonedead, by the time you will know it the carnage have gotten to where they call "Kalla" along Atani Rd, Hausa people owned there, their brothels, schools, vehicles, their sugarcane, traillers were set ablaze , they were just slaughtered like fowls while their properties were looted.

No need to tell you the role i played but i was moved by the sights and sounds of what i saw at Bridgehead, seeing deadbodies being offloaded from luxurious busses will surely trigger the harmless dove into becoming the deadliest hawk.

ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is the sweetest joy next to sucking pu.....y.... stop quoting baba out of context.

I don't give a damn about your story, I have listen to first hand information of the violent tendencies of your folks while I was at osha.

since y 'all are all killers too than how are you different from the northerns y'all paint black all day for their violent disposition. I forget to mention why do you guys loot em abokis while murdering them in osha.
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by EasternLeopard: 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
anago1000:

ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is the sweetest joy next to sucking pu.....y.... stop quoting baba out of context.

I don't give a damn about your story, I have listen to first hand information of the violent tendencies of your folks while I was at osha.

since y 'all are all killers too than how are you different from the northerns y'all paint black all day for their violent disposition. I forget to mention why do you guys loot em abokis while murdering them in osha.

For once shut up and think twice.

Lagos was bombed your people are yet to act. But Igbos have taken needed action and you guys are here barking like frightened dogs.

1 Like

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by anago1000: 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
EasternLeopard:

For once shut up and think twice.

Lagos was bombed your people are yet to act. But Igbos have taken needed action and you guys are here barking like frightened dogs.
deranged mutula, cos Lagos is bombed will should turn to animals like y'all bantus and start killing peeps that are innocent like y'all subhumanoid talk about bantunoid logic. animal ask em mallos how will roll in idi araba and Oyo. we ain't some idi0tic Israeli flag and ladies handbag carrying cross dressing low lifers.

5 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by EasternLeopard: 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
anago1000:
deranged mutula, cos Lagos is bombed will should turn to animals like y'all bantus and start killing peeps that are innocent like y'all subhumanoid talk about bantunoid logic. animal ask em mallos how will roll in idi araba and Oyo. we ain't some idi0tic Israeli flag and ladies handbag carrying cross dressing low lifers.

You guys are cowards that is why your governor claim it was gas explosion until proven otherwise by Shecow your lord and master.
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by collynzo2(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
I will continue to say this, Yorubas are jealous of the bomb free nature of the South east.
Just check out the anger with which they react anytime we take actions to prevent boko haram attacks.

1 Like

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by superstar1(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
EasternLeopard:

You guys are cowards that is why your governor claim it was gas explosion until proven otherwise by Shecow your lord and master.

see this one.

You wish it was a bomb. The calamity that befell you during the war you brought on yourself will never come near our dwelling place.

May your wish come on alaigbo.

4 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by superstar1(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
collynzo2: I will continue to say this, Yorubas are jealous of the bomb free nature of the South east.
Just check out the anger with which they react anytime we take actions to prevent boko haram attacks.

what is our business with a gully eroded and desolate land of red mud?

what is there to even bomb, that has not been bombed by nature and NAF before?

mscheeeeew.

4 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by collynzo2(m): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
superstar1:

what is our business with a gully eroded and desolate land of red mud?

what is there to even bomb, that has not been bombed by nature and NAF before?

mscheeeeew.
Why do you guys always flock on any thread talking about prevention of boko haram in the east with negative comments?
You can sit back and allow them bomb your land to shreads, but we will not leave any stone unturned in ensuring boko haram does not succeed in the east.

3 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by EasternLeopard: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
superstar1:

see this one.

You wish it was a bomb. The calamity that befell you during the war you brought on yourself will never come near our dwelling place.

May your wish come on alaigbo.

Me wish or Shecow said.

Pls pay up your NEPA bill inorder to be able to watch current news.
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
Abokis are terrorists, did i tell you Yorubas were attacked, they have being terrorizing Nigerians since 1914, we are pushing to avoid and Ilorin in SE or what happened to the Yorubas in Shagamu to repeat itself in SE.

Igboland is too small for us to dragg it with any phucked terroist, we must guard it with all our heart and might but we will be very tough to anybody that bring it on our table.
We are not Yorubas, we are dont take our security for granted and we are not cowards.

No need to kowtow to unclean animals because we are sharing a geographical location, if they killed because they think they can intimidate others, we will payback because nobody has the mopoly of violence.

Since the cartoon riot carnage in Onitsha and Aba, are they still killing with abandoned reckless? NO, now they have resorted to using suicide bombers so that their people will be spared.

Violence is not the solution but mistake someone's simplicity to stupidity.

They killed 6 corp members and said it was already ordained by Allah, yet when Tafawa Belewa was killed they did not take solace in Allah.

Bunch of wicked mofos wrecking havocs and ochestrating century long orgy of killing and bloodletting.

They killed Awo, Abiola, Kudirat, Dele Giwa, Saro Wiwa, et al locked Ekwueme set Shagari free, chaiii yorobass are slaves to the wrong masters.

anago1000:

and whodafuq is your baba?
No wonder your tantrums lack substance, he is wack like you.
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by superstar1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
collynzo2:
Why do you guys always flock on any thread talking about prevention of boko haram in the east with negative comments?
You can sit back and allow them bomb your land to shreads, but we will not leave any stone unturned in ensuring boko haram does not succeed in the east.

i hope you read the thread.

Your id1otic people brought us into this. We careless about what happens in your enclave, it is your cup of tea and carry your cross anyhow you want to carry it and always leave us out of it.

Mind you, you already have home grown terrorist groups already, waiting to explode. do not forget to deal with that too ---Massob and BZM.

4 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by EasternLeopard: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
superstar1:

Your id1otic people brought us into this. We careless about what happens in your enclave, it is your cup of tea and carry your cross anyhow you want to carry it and always leave us out of it.

Mind you, you already have home grown terrorist groups already, waiting to explode. do not forget to deal with that too ---Massob and BZM.

Why you guys have foreign terrorists from the North
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by collynzo2(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
superstar1:

Hahahaha see who is talking about home grown terrorists.... Those groups will never attack or kill innocent people no matter how violent they become, they aren't muslims you know.
Then turn to Yoruba land where we have Yoruba muslims being radicalised from all corners, Babfemi, Adebolajo, Adebowale and the most recent Adebayo of OAU, even the bomb blast in Apapa was carried out by a female home grown Yoruba terrorist and there are many more being groomed currently.
In addition, the ones trained abroad in the UK, US, Somalia and Sudan can come back at anytime to wreck havoc on your land.
Worry about that and Let Igbos worry about ours.

2 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by superstar1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Me wish or Shecow said.

Pls pay up your NEPA bill inorder to be able to watch current news.

a hoarse drowning voice. without any iota of logic and bereft of simple reasoning,
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by EasternLeopard: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
superstar1:

a hoarse drowning voice. without any iota of logic and bereft of simple reasoning,

Charge your phone in order to watch it on youtube.

Tvc has also showed .
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by superstar1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
collynzo2:
Hahahaha see who is talking about home grown terrorists.... Those groups will never attack or kill innocent people no matter how violent they become, they aren't muslims you know.
Then turn to Yoruba land where we have Yoruba muslims being radicalised from all corners, Babfemi, Adebolajo, Adebowale and the most recent Adebayo of OAU, even the bomb blast in Apapa was carried out by a female home grown Yoruba terrorist and there are many more being groomed currently.
Even the ones trained abroad in the UK, US, Somalia and Sudan can come back at anytime to wreck havoc on your land.
Worry about that and Let Igbos worry about ours.

Its obvious that you were educated in alaigbo, in your usual wishy washy nonsense, you guys call education.

For your info, all the people you mentioned are UK citizens and not Nigerians. Show us the pix of the Apapa bomber or documentary evidence that shows it was a bomb.

Take your tales by moonlight story to your village square, where you guys derive joy in lying to yourselves and boosting your inferiority complex a little, by tales of false heroics.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

19-year-old American Arrested At The Airport On His Way To Join ISIS (PICTURED) / FACT: It Was PDP That Promised To Make Nigeria Ungovernable In 2011, Not Buhari. / BOMBSHELL!!! Kwankwaso Lands Another Slap On The Faces Of Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.