Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,214 members, 7,867,527 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

“transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand (5351 Views)

Abuja Is The 6th State Of The East. Igbo's Are Too Much In Abuja / An Analysis/predictions Of The Presidential Elections In South East (igbo)states / Boko Haram Desperate To Bomb South-east – Igbo Leaders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2014
Adindupeter: Any post with the word "Igbo" attract you retards like magnet does to ion. It's understandable though, humans hate what they can't be.

You are very stuvpid!

If you don't want other Nigerians to discuss "igbo" then take it out of NL to igboworld.com.

10 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by dozzzybaba: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2014
Adindupeter: Any post with the word "Igbo" attract you retards like magnet does to ion. It's understandable though, humans hate what they can't be.
Mot.rfvcker

This is Nairaland, a website owned by a yoruba: Oluwaseun Osewa, and we have the right to comment on any fvcking thread. If you'v got any problem with that, you can go to Biafraland.

Dolt !

10 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2014
dozzzybaba: Mot.rfvcker

This is Nairaland, a website owned by a yoruba: Oluwaseun Osewa, and we have the right to comment on any fvcking thread. If you'v got any problem with that, you can go to Biafraland.

Dolt !
..if u want us to stop commenting tell ur so called yoruba owner to change it to Odua land...lol'''mumu

2 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2014
Misery truely loves company.

2 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2014

Dolt !
then change the name to yorubaland. Nairaland is controlled by igbos.

3 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by dozzzybaba: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2014
customized13: Nairaland is controlled by igbos.
Deluded ibo fools. Chest beating is your forte

10 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 18, 2014
dozzzybaba: Deluded ibo fools. Chest beating is your forte
mouth making and saliva splitting is your hallmark, oily yoruba head.

7 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Mimisboygreat: 8:22am On Jul 18, 2014
dozzzybaba: Igbos are fools
thunder gbara gi gbala obodo gi dia! Aturu hausa, ezuzu

1 Like

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Mimisboygreat: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2014

Dolt !
smh for u.
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by dozzzybaba: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2014
customized13: mouth making and saliva splitting
The last time we checked, ojuku and your useless ohaneze ndibo was/are the one who constantly ridicle(d) himself/themselves with making mouth and issuing stupid ultimtums.

We remeber how ojuku once boasted to fight till the last drop of his blood only to cowardly run away to abidjan dressed like a sissy

10 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by anago1000: 8:26am On Jul 18, 2014
customized13: mouth making and saliva splitting is your hallmark, oily yoruba head.

the animal is here already, the same Yoruba land all members of your miserable family have been living since the middle ages. amadioha strike everyone in your lineage dead if una no carry una kaya go back to alaigbo.

8 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Mimisboygreat: 8:28am On Jul 18, 2014
Why do some people hate igbos too much like this? Nawa o! What I heard from the news was that the northern CPS habours terrorism related things.

And I don't think any reasonable person will find out and keep quiet.

Well sha na boko boys I blame cos na dem cause dis tin.

2 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by dozzzybaba: 8:31am On Jul 18, 2014
Mimisboygreat: ...
May amadioha in conjunction with ekwensu inflict your Nnegi with boils around her cl1toris and an@l sphincter.

Obo iyalaya e ma jona ni !
Oloriburuku

10 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by anago1000: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2014
dozzzybaba: May amadioha in conjunction with ekwensu inflict Nnegi with boils around her cl1toris and anal sphincter.

Oloriburuku

this epe kabitikabiti you are sharing this morning daris goduu oooooo.

4 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by PointB: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2014
If it's established that some of these CPs have been shielding terrorists and terror suspects, then I support the call for them to be redeployed. It is essential this is done quickly to prevent possible breakdown of law and order that could potentially occur in the event of terror attack in the SE.

These CPs should be redeployed at least until boko haram terrorists are completely eliminated, and their sleeper cells identified and uncovered.

1 Like

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2014
dozzzybaba: The last time we checked, ojuku and your useless ohaneze ndibo is/are the one who constantly ridicle(d) himself/themselves with mouth making mouth and issuing stupid ultimtums.

We remeber how ojuku once boasted to fight till the last drop of his blood, only to cowardly run away to abidjan dressed like a sissy
hmmm! You sound as if the war was fought in your backward. No cowardice can be as deep as threatening to chase a set of people out of your land for over 47years still this same set of people are turning your landlords into tenants grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2014
dozzzybaba: May amadioha in conjunction with ekwensu inflict your Nnegi with boils around her cl1toris and an@l sphincter.

Oloriburuku
anago the second, baba alawo, didn't I tell you that saliva splitting is your hallmark, now see what you are doing, anago1000 will soon start distribution his infectious saliva verys soon.

2 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Mimisboygreat: 8:50am On Jul 18, 2014
dozzzybaba: ................

Oloriburuku
I don't normally exchange words with people on NL bt theres an exception to every rule.
may sango inflict u n ur deranged generation an unending poverty n leprousy idioot. Ma gi ma ezinaulo gi, agbata obi gi na umu umu gi nile bu ndi iberibe. Ekwensu kpokwa unu oku kpokpuo unu n'ebe obula masiri ya. onye iberibe nwuru anwu. Nkita ara. Quote me again and die ewu gambia. Mama na papa gi dia. Am done wit u.

1 Like

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by anago1000: 8:52am On Jul 18, 2014
Mimisboygreat: I don't normally exchange words with people on NL bt theres an exception to every rule.
may sango inflict u n ur deranged generation an unending poverty n leprousy idioot. Ma gi ma ezinaulo gi, agbata obi gi na umu umu gi nile bu ndi iberibe. Ekwensu kpokwa unu oku kpikpuo unu n'ebe obula masiri ya onye ibreibe nwuru anwu. Nkita ara. Quote me again and die ewu gambia. Mama na papa gi dia.

hey bantunoid we don't speak stone age language here. take your ranting to your fellow subhumaniod in your run down slaughter house.

7 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2014
anago1000:

the animal is here already, the same Yoruba land all members of your miserable family have been living since the middle ages. amadioha strike everyone in your lineage dead if una no carry una kaya go back to alaigbo.
in apala style "baba alawo mo wa bebe" imbecilic herbalist. The intense sunlight in the north has affected your sense of reasoning, you better unstuck yourself before the sun rip off your brain from your skull, that's if you have a brain anyway.

3 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Mimisboygreat: 8:57am On Jul 18, 2014
anago1000:

hey bantunoid we don't speak stone age language here. take your ranting to your fellow subhumaniod in your run down slaughter house.
ewu, I dnt hv ur tym. I'm done wit u guys. Have a nice tym!
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by dozzzybaba: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2014
Mimisboygreat: .....

9 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by anago1000: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2014
Mimisboygreat: ewu, I dnt hv ur tym. I'm done wit u guys. Have a nice tym!

you mean your cursed father, is bleating sokoto gudali, may amadioha inflict him with incurable leprosy and elephantiasis of the scrotal sac.

2 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by anago1000: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2014
customized13: in apala style "baba alawo mo wa bebe" imbecilic herbalist. The intense sunlight in the north has affected your sense of reasoning, you better unstuck yourself before the sun rip off your brain from your skull, that's if you have a brain anyway.

animalistic bantunoid, so you have never been to the nations capital just once in your miserable existence. you are so fvcked up, you saved a picture of you itching your genitals. if truely knowledge is power, your energy level is definitely subzero. why not fvck off and go post your c.v's on the job hunting section.

3 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 18, 2014
anago1000:

animalistic bantunoid, so you have never been to the nations capital just once in your miserable existence. you are so fvcked up, you saved a picture of you itching your genitals. if truely knowledge is power, your energy level is definitely subzero. why not fvck off and go post your c.v's on the job hunting section.
keep flexing abj while I have a nice time in lag, when your boss is done with you, he will send you back to lagos in a courier train.

2 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Poshe7(f): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2014
Mimisboygreat: Why do some people hate igbos too much like this? Nawa o! What I heard from the news was that the northern CPS habours terrorism related things.

And I don't think any reasonable person will find out and keep quiet.

Well sha na boko boys I blame cos na dem cause dis tin.

Dont mind dem, as if its not better to prevent any violence from taking place,

if sometin bad happens in Igbo land, dey will be saying different tin....Nkwucha aburo ujo!

some of these military pple are BH agents
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Mimisboygreat: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2014
Poshe7:

if sometin bad happens in Igbo land, dey will be saying different tin....Nkwucha aburo ujo!

thank u my sister.
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by anago1000: 9:22am On Jul 18, 2014
customized13: keep flexing abj while I have a nice time in lag, when your boss is done with you, he will send you back to lagos in a courier train.

jobless mofo will you come and take up the job of washing my water system...

3 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Mimisboygreat: 9:24am On Jul 18, 2014
anago1000:
hmmm..this one is strong.. Dis man free me nh? undecided dem do u do? Dem send u dis morning? Biko hapu m o.. Agwa ndi mmadu ka ha kwusi ise igbo ha aju. My guy abeg e dn do. U dn win sorry 4 insulting u. Bye bye
@ customise e dn do. Una dn win. Abeg I wan go do better tin. Udo diri unu. I no go reply una again.
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2014
PointB: If it's established that some of these CPs have been shielding terrorists and terror suspects, then I support the call for them to be redeployed. It is essential this is done quickly to prevent possible breakdown of law and order that could potentially occur in the event of terror attack in the SE.

These CPs should be redeployed at least until boko haram terrorists are completely eliminated, and their sleeper cells identified and uncovered.

What you are indirectly asking for is that all federal goverment workers should be redeployed to their regions....you may not know that however.

4 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2014
Poshe7:

You may be right....

But your leaders to the confab were presented with an opportunity to prevent this sort of misnomer but they didn't take it.

4 Likes

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2014
Mr amu api, am even belittling myself arguing with an unclean creature like you with a milipede shapeless peni5.

Go and cleanse yourself, get circumsicion first because your still impure, crude, babaric and unclean both in your reasoning and physical appearance.

Look at this swine moving about with a pencil peni5 like millipede without dickhead, a fool that squat to urinate like your a gayman, use water to clean your api nuzzle like your in your menses grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg go jor the day you start doing things the civilized and conventional way i will have time for you.

ilugunboy:

Am afraid that if your mindset represents your race.....you are still locked into the past while blinded to the whole lot of possibilities in your future.

Can't help you....you can keep talking about Aburi accord that you were not a witness to...while the world leaves you behind

Your elders really did a good job with the hate message.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is Sad; Really Sad! Europeans Making Jest Of African Beauty / FACT: It Was PDP That Promised To Make Nigeria Ungovernable In 2011, Not Buhari. / Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections –adhoc Staffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.