Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,074 members, 7,867,080 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

“transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand (5349 Views)

Abuja Is The 6th State Of The East. Igbo's Are Too Much In Abuja / An Analysis/predictions Of The Presidential Elections In South East (igbo)states / Boko Haram Desperate To Bomb South-east – Igbo Leaders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by anago1000: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
customized13: see as you are busy looking for my profile, even your oba can't do anything to me, that's if you can get my profile anyway. grin grin grin

same animal that scamp for safety when 0merta comes knocking. animal swerve jare.
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
kheart: that is why we have prisons and death sentences for y all.
all your great leaders have actually been to this same prison you are talking about, from awolowo to obasanjo to abiola to Tinubu, they are all criminal grin grin grin
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
anago1000:

same animal that scamp for safety when 0merta comes knocking. animal swerve jare.
am still waiting for 0merta's pm to meet him @ rita lori, do I have to wait forever?
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by anago1000: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
customized13: am still waiting for 0merta's pm to meet him @ rita lori, do I have to wait forever?

bwahaaaahhaaa same idi0t that ran for cover.
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
anago1000:

bwahaaaahhaaa same idi0t that ran for cover.
you can't as well replace 0merta @ rita lori, just that you are stuck in the north forever cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
Thanks to the useless leadership we have #ethniprofiling is the new trend frm the east. We will not allow such disgusting practise to carry on with out,,,,,,,,,
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by anago1000: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
customized13: you can't as well replace 0merta @ rita lori, just that you are stuck in the north forever cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

then come with your death certificate, coffin and professional mourners to cry you to hell.
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
anago1000:

then come with your death certificate, coffin and professional mourners to cry you to hell.
Am not sure you can make, you are stuck in the north forever, have you forgotten so soon? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by superstar1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
customized13: superstar, wad up, its been a while i lambasted your black bloody butt, where have you been anyway?

My customizedmaga I dey o. How is your end?

I went off NL for 90days. I got tired of all these PDP vs APC sycophancy. It made NL very boring and sickening.
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
superstar1:

My customizedmaga I dey o. How is your end?

I went off NL for 90days. I got tired of all these PDP vs APC sycophancy. It made NL very boring and sickening.
sincerely, Nairaland was kinda boring without your stupidity, thank God you back to showcase your mor0nic attribute.
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by superstar1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
customized13: sincerely, Nairaland was kinda boring without your stupidity, thank God you back to showcase your mor0nic attribute.

See this imbeci1e of a Igbo, how many gully erosion were u able to fill up in my absence.

Shake my head for the day you were born. Waste of an ovum.

1 Like

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
superstar1:

See this imbeci1e of a Igbo, how many gully erosion were u able to fill up in my absence.

tell us the reason why you were away you mor0nic conhead, did you sell your PC to refurbish your mud house in ibadan?

1 Like

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by superstar1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
customized13: tell us the reason why you were away you mor0nic conhead, did you sell your PC to refurbish your mud house in ibadan?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Leaving in a mud house of ibadan is a luxury descendants of Cain can never have the privilege to experience inside their red mud and gully eroded gutter, you are calling land.

Step up and buy Mac or tablet. If you are still carrying PC around, then your case is beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
superstar1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Leaving in a mud house of ibadan is a luxury descendants of Cain can never have the privilege to experience inside their red mud and gully eroded gutter, you are calling land.

Step up and buy Mac or tablet. If you are still carrying PC around, then your case is beyond redemption.
God, you were better than you are now, don't you think your focal points are outdated now? A lot of things has changed in your absence mega conehead.

1 Like

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by superstar1(m): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
customized13: God, you were better than you are now, don't you think your focal points are outdated now? A lot of things has changed in your absence mega conehead.

Your delusion is peaking at musiwa's level.

You are clearly a deranged mind, that need a VIP bed at Around. Simple.

Abeg park well, don't infect me with your inherited curses.

1 Like

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
#stopEthnicprofiling.#stopEthnicprofiling. . #stopEthnicprofiling.#stopEthnicprofiling. #stopEthnicprofiling.#stopEthnicprofiling. #stopEthnicprofiling.#stopEthnicprofiling.#stopEthnicprofiling.#stopEthnicprofiling.#stop#stopEthnicprofiling.#stopEthnicprofiling.#stopEthnicprofiling.#stopEthnicprofiling.#stopEthnicprofiling.#stopEthnicprofiling.#stopEthnicprofiling.#stopEthnicprofiling.Ethnicprofiling.#stopEthnicprofiling.#stopEthnicprofiling.#stopEthnicprofiling.
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
superstar1:

Your delusion is peaking at musiwa's level.

You are clearly a deranged mind, that need a VIP bed at Around. Simple.

Abeg park well, don't infect me with your inherited curses.
you mean in addition to the motherfvcking curse that was passed down to your by your fore-fathers?

1 Like

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by anago1000: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
superstar1:

the waste of ovum part got me lol. the time use in making him is more catastrophic to the world than the two world wars combined.
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by superstar1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
customized13: you mean in addition to the motherfvcking curse that was passed down to your by your fore-fathers?

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Mine is even better. God was the one that placed a curse on your ancestral lineage. Therefore, who God has cursed, no man can bless. Who will redeem this attested and confirmed cursed "thing".

1 Like

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
superstar1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Mine is even better. God was the one that placed a curse on your ancestral lineage. Therefore, who God has cursed, no man can bless. Who will redeem this attested and confirmed cursed "thing".
no curse can be worse than the one places on your fore-father oduduwa (lucifer), have you forgotten how he was chased from heaven grin grin grin
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by superstar1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
customized13: no curse can be worse than the one places on your fore-father oduduwa (lucifer), have you forgotten how he was chased from heaven grin grin grin

What type of education do they give to u in alaigbo. Tell the world the part of yoruba mythology that says oduduwa came from heaven.

No wonder u guys are bunch of olodo Igbos. You can never understand history, because u don't have one and it cannot be explained in monetary terms.
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
superstar1:

What type of education do they give to u in alaigbo. Tell the world the part of yoruba mythology that says oduduwa came from heaven.

No wonder u guys are bunch of olodo Igbos. You can never understand history, because u don't have one and it cannot be explained in monetary terms.
educate us, where did oduduwa come from?
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by superstar1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
customized13: educate us, where did oduduwa come from?

Go back to your ariara market mentor and teacher, he will help you out.
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 19, 2014
superstar1:

Go back to your ariara market mentor and teacher, he will help you out.
can you imagine, he's a yoruba and he doesn't know where oduduwa come from. Chai, awo education.
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by ImperialYoruba: 8:22am On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: educate us, where did oduduwa come from?

Ajayi Crowther taught it to your forefathers when he brought the bible to open their eyes. Did they not pass it down to you?
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2014
ImperialYoruba:

Ajayi Crowther taught it to your forefathers when he brought the bible to open their eyes. Did they not pass it down to you?
yes, ajayi crowther said oduduwa is the devil, he was chased from heaven for being a rebel grin grin grin
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by ImperialYoruba: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: yes, ajayi crowther said oduduwa is the devil, he was chased from heaven for being a rebel grin grin grin

No wonder Ojukwu tried to be like him in his own failed rebellion, the result landed him in Ivory Coast. Your fathers were good learners!
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2014
ImperialYoruba:

No wonder Ojukwu tried to be like him in his own failed rebellion, the result landed him in Ivory Coast. Your fathers were good learners!
sure, that's why we are torn on your entire generation's skin, I love to always remind you that oduduwa fell from heaven grin grin grin
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by ImperialYoruba: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: sure, that's why we are torn on your entire generation's skin, I love to always remind you that oduduwa fell from heaven grin grin grin

oh, so you want to revise your story now?

I thought he was chased out.

Anyway, anothe Oduduwa will rise to heaven at a time in future.

Thats the moral lesson of what Ajayi taught your fathers. He brought them the bible and taught the descent of Oduduwa and the ascent of Esu.
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2014
ImperialYoruba:

oh, so you want to revise your story now?

I thought he was chased out.

Anyway, anothe Oduduwa will rise to heaven at a time in future.

Thats the moral lesson of what Ajayi taught your fathers. He brought them the bible and taught the descent of Oduduwa and the ascent of Esu.
grin grin grin grin daydreaming, oduduwa is already frying akara in the pit of hell. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by ImperialYoruba: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: grin grin grin grin daydreaming, oduduwa is already frying akara in the pit of hell. cheesy cheesy cheesy

you are a small pikin in the field of propaganda. Give it up!

You are pulling loose nuts and bolts from your a$$ to fill in the counter assault, and hard as you try you sound incoherent, not to mention that the giggles make you look even less knowledgable about the subject of your attack.

Every we worship Oduduwa and tell your brothers to close shop they do so. Why? Because like Ojukwu and your fore fathers before him, we have indoctrinated Ibo into the belief that Oduduwa "literally" came down on a chain and that Esu will one day "literally" climb up in the air.
Re: “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand by lyntiffany(f): 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
IgboMonk: Typical of an unclean animal, they will be the first to draw the first blood but when you return fire for fire they will start playing the victim card or ask for truce.

I will be willing to stop the tirade anyday anything concerning Igboland stop giving you heavy 0rgasam and oral mensurati0n.

Be reasonable fool, why are you always on Igbo threads insulting Igbos and never to expect some in return?
In war all is fair, i will never take that from you because i know you must report me to mods but i dnt give a hoot.
An eye for eye live the world blind, if you repent in your silly and bigoted and useless ways,i will shove down my offensive tirade on you down but if you keep on nothing spoil, till then your still an unclean thing.

My intelligent, knowledgeable, sensible and wisdom personified brother can you quit replying these fools as silence is the best answer. I know the reason for their hates because they know they can never be more like us . Haters should lick pigs assss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am On Radio This Moment Discussing Politics / Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV / About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.