Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,057 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson (10666 Views)

Make Money In Nigeria's Investment Sector Using Warren Buffet's Formula / Nigeria Is The Next Oil And Gas Investment Destination / Is Nigeria Untapped And Ready For Outsourcing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by kel4soft: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
ujoinme:

point out the lies

Pictures will do.
Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by ujoinme: 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
kel4soft:

Please travel to BY and verify this claim. Not just on the pages on newspaper
can u point out any of the claims thats unsubstantiated? you guys dont wanna believe anything that dosent fit your stereotype you all have of bayelsa, dont worry give bayelsa a few more years and you all will be suprised. dont worry sterotypes are made to be broken, and bayelsa is ready to tango.

like i said you will remember reading this post when you are amongst those queeing up for a job in bayelsa.
Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by iscom(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
Please i live in yenagoa precisely okutukutu, nothing is going on in yenagoa. Age seaport nothing has been done, the airport he only sandfill little area. All these are just talk. You know the man naaa! Another stupid thing again, he always like to host every events about celebrity wasting our money. Beauty pageantry, amaa etc

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by ujoinme: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
iscom: Please i live in yenagoa precisely okutukutu, nothing is going on in yenagoa. Age seaport nothing has been done, the airport he only sandfill little area. All these are just talk. You know the man naaa! Another stupid thing again, he always like to host every events about celebrity wasting our money. Beauty pageantry, amaa etc

Is he currently building roads linking the 3 senatorial districts in the State?
Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by nairaman66(m): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
meryl4merit: Miss make ur comment without insult.... its a developing teenage state.... And u cnt call us prostitutes, its everywhere for ur info, if u don't hv anyfin gud to say shut up.

I finally realized you get crucified in Nigeria for saying the truth. I served in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, the place is nothing but a shithole.. Forgive my language.
Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
nairaman66:

I finally realized you get crucified in Nigeria for saying the truth. I served in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, the place is nothing but a shithole.. Forgive my language.

Tell us something we don't already know grin
Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by ujoinme: 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
nairaman66:

I also served in bayelsa to be precise kolo creek flow station. i also know bayelsa, the job of rebuilding in the Niger delta is not a days work especially after so many years of neglect by the government and also the difficult terrain.

The truth is that bayelsa is changing and it will take some time to get it to where it needs to be and the government is working hard to make the state viable. but holding on to outdated sterotypes does no one anygood, the bayelsa you knew is different from the bayelsa of today.
Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by mbulela: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
nairaman66:

\you are forgiven,for the sole reason that you said the truth.
The state is burdened with the yoke of bad leadership. From creation till date.
Clowns,thieves and inept fellows as governors since the inception of democracy.
Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by Ufranklin92(m): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
fanficgirl:
Wow, I made first page, Thank you Jesus!

cry cry
Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by kel4soft: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
ujoinme: can u point out any of the claims thats unsubstantiated? you guys dont wanna believe anything that dosent fit your stereotype you all have of bayelsa, dont worry give bayelsa a few more years and you all will be suprised. dont worry sterotypes are made to be broken, and bayelsa is ready to tango.

like i said you will remember reading this post when you are amongst those queeing up for a job in bayelsa.

I will be one of the happiest people if just 3 of the items will commence and get to half before Dickson second tenure. See I know that state, they may look good on paper but since they are not hotels. Doubt it will be achieved. Any where aside Bayelsa, those projects would have commenced.
Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by kel4soft: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
ujoinme:

Is he currently building roads linking the 3 senatorial districts in the State?
You really need a tour of the state. Berger seems to have left the site they were constructing their 1st flyover in the state.
Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by kel4soft: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
ujoinme:

I also served in bayelsa to be precise kolo creek flow station. i also know bayelsa, the job of rebuilding in the Niger delta is not a days work especially after so many years of neglect by the government and also the difficult terrain.

The truth is that bayelsa is changing and it will take some time to get it to where it needs to be and the government is working hard to make the state viable. but holding on to outdated sterotypes does no one anygood, the bayelsa you knew is different from the bayelsa of today.

I hope you are not defending Bayelsa because the President is from there. That said, I agree with you that terrain is one of the major factor delaying the rise of Yenegoa but the money their politicians loots to build hotels and choice houses here and abroad. Things would have been better.
Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by Abraham2013(m): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
UjSizzle: Bayelsa has to be the worst state I ever walked into.
Their infrastructural development is really poor. Wealth distribution is nothing to write home about. Standard and cost of living in Yenegoa sucks big time. And their government? The government is the worst thing to have happened to that village state.
Bayelsa is in need of deliverance from the clutches of bad governance undecided

The only thing I can see Bayelsa boast of is hotels (hear Mama Peace owns most of them) and prostitutes.
Plz how come u entered bayelsa and d only gud tin u noticed was d hotels n ashawo? just curious
Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by UjSizzle(f): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
Abraham2013:
Plz how come u entered bayelsa and d only gud tin u noticed was d hotels n ashawo? just curious
Because it was glaringly obvious? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by ujoinme: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
kel4soft:

I hope you are not defending Bayelsa because the President is from there. That said, I agree with you that terrain is one of the major factor delaying the rise of Yenegoa but the money their politicians loots to build hotels and choice houses here and abroad. Things would have been better.
show me any Nigerian politician irrespective of state origin thats not looting money? your excuse is laughable. I listed the projects that are ongoing in bayelsa state that will raise the stock of the state and instead of engaging me on those projects you choose to beat about the bush.
If you have concrete/substantiated information bearing on the capital projects in bayelsa post it so we can debate it. am not interested in stereotypes and gossip.
Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by UjSizzle(f): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
nairaman66:

grin
Welcome to the New Age cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by jaybee3(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
UjSizzle:
Because it was glaringly obvious? undecided
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by kel4soft: 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
ujoinme: show me any Nigerian politician irrespective of state origin thats not looting money? your excuse is laughable. I listed the projects that are ongoing in bayelsa state that will raise the stock of the state and instead of engaging me on those projects you choose to beat about the bush.
If you have concrete/substantiated information bearing on the capital projects in bayelsa post it so we can debate it. am not interested in stereotypes and gossip.

I know you will quote me there. My point, Bayelsians case is just off the hook
Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
Can somebody post images of the place, please?
Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by ujoinme: 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
all4naija: Can somebody post images of the place, please?
here is bayelsa state pics from skyscrapercity

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by ujoinme: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
smiley

Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by ujoinme: 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
undecided

Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by ujoinme: 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
tongue

Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by ujoinme: 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
angry grin

Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by ujoinme: 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
aridolf resort Hotel, wellness and spa yenagoa

Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by ujoinme: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
cheesy wink

Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
ujoinme: here is bayelsa state pics from skyscrapercity
Is it a town? It is deserted though.
Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by ujoinme: 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
cheesy kiss

Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by ujoinme: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
cheesy grin angry

Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by ujoinme: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
now those pics are for the haters and ranters on this thread. Bayelsa is rising and no amount of bad belle/hateorade is going to stop it.
Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by BlackPikiN(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
^^^^ bayelsa will get there. It will require enough billions to build up that state because of the soil type and the terrain.

No waste ur time with these people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Ways To Grow Your Business / 10 Most Valuable Currencies In The World / Where Can I Be Buying Recharge Card Pins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.