Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... (4895 Views)

10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! / Things A Guy Does When He Takes A Lady Out On A Date. / 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by Onukube1(f): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
bercarray: well yes i am bkus i've learnt my lesson by dz ladies so i dn't tnk at ma age i shd be fooln masf.

Great..thank God 4 yaw life grin
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by femmefatale: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
hiteelong:
Its true dt takin u home dos nt guarantee anytin, bt 4yrs haba....dis may be a sign that he's nt sure if u are d one. Abeg TALK to him heart to heart nt jst COMPLAIN
Tnx, I had talked 2 him on several occasions bt I thnk he's a mummy's boi, he's always thinking abt wht his parents(or mum) wud say if he takes any decision concerning d relationship. Somx he wud say ' dis isn't d best time 2 do any formal intro' @ over 30yrs ooo. Dre was a time he acquired sth nd believe mi every oda person in his family had known abt it bt he neva said anythn 2 mi until we had a quarrel nd he was lukn 4 ways 2 pacify me so he told me abt it(after like almost 6mths). In fact d tori long I no fit write am finish,
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
femmefatale: Tnx, I had talked 2 him on several occasions bt I thnk he's a mummy's boi, he's always thinking abt wht his parents(or mum) wud say if he takes any decision concerning d relationship. Somx he wud say ' dis isn't d best time 2 do any formal intro' @ over 30yrs ooo. Dre was a time he acquired sth nd believe mi every oda person in his family had known abt it bt he neva said anythn 2 mi until we had a quarrel nd he was lukn 4 ways 2 pacify me so he told me abt it(after like almost 6mths). In fact d tori long I no fit write am finish,
chai_!! I feel for ds lady already, may ur bf love u more ijn, what I'm thinking ryt now shouldn't be the case at all
4 good years no be beans o
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by evanscheck(m): 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
I never knew I was doing it right, thanks for assesing me with this post.am so growing
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by femmefatale: 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
jimmy4x:
chai_!! I feel for ds lady already, may ur bf love u more ijn, what I'm thinking ryt now shouldn't be the case at all
4 good years no be beans o
I tire ooo
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by christybabe(f): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
femmefatale: Nice 1 Op, thatz so true. My bf says he luvs me, in fact I think he does but u knw wht, numbers 4,5 and 7 are like no nos to him. He doesn't carry mi along wt his plans @ all, bt he does carry his ppl along nd he says he wants 2 get married 2 nd av kids wt mi. I av complained abt dis severally.......I can neva ask him 2 stp carrying his ppl along bt if he indeed wanna get married 2 me he shud @ least carry mi along too wt his plans. 4yrs + in d relationship he hasn't taken mi home and officially introduced mi 2 his parents, he always givs 1 excuse or d oda.

@femmefatale don't conclude yet, I have a Frnd who dated a guy for 5 years, everybody in the guys family knew her, but he didn't marry her, I also knew another girl who dated a guy for 3 years, the guy's parents didn't knw about the girl, but the brother's knew her, she was even one of the asho ebi at the brother's wedding, when he was ready to settle down he introduced her to the parents.
that a guy introduce u as his girlfriend to his parents does not guarantee that he will marry you. Remember he introduced you as a girlfriend not the girl he wants to marry. that's my own.
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by femmefatale: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
christybabe:

@femmefatale don't conclude yet, I have a Frnd who dated a guy for 5 years, everybody in the guys family knew her, but he didn't marry her, I also knew another girl who dated a guy for 3 years, the guy's parents didn't knw about the girl, but the brother's knew her, she was even one of the asho ebi at the brother's wedding, when he was ready to settle down he introduced her to the parents.
that a guy introduce u as his girlfriend to his parents does not guarantee that he will marry you. Remember he introduced you as a girlfriend not the girl he wants to marry. that's my own.
yea, tnx

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said She's A Virgin And Highly Spiritual, But Here Wat She Says Bout D****k / OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class / See What This Lady Posted Online (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.