Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class (4888 Views)

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / She Is End Time, See What This sexy Lady Wore To A Party (18+ photos) / See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by Xclusiveblog: 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
A Xclusiveafrica blog reader sent in the photo. Say this lovely lady - a student of AAU - wore to class this morning.

Here is more pix: http://xclusiveafrica.com/2015/09/omg-see-what-this-lady-wore-to-class

1 Like

Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by edward1984(m): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ok fashion gone mad

1 Like

Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by kiddkash(m): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
cool outfit why didn't you make it a hood
Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by betakondo(m): 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
ok i don hear.
Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by tomsniel(m): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
She is trying to be unique.. Trying to stand out from the crowd.
Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by bluaero(m): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
nice
Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by Ghost01(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ghana must go. grin

1 Like

Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
MADNESS IN PRACTISE
Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by Sunexy(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ghana no dey ever go
grin grin grin
Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by doublewisdom: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nice lady. Saving her boyfriend some money. I wish other girls would emulate her.

6 Likes

Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by nikkiking(m): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Maybe na Rag day shocked
Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
I love it. Btw, the designer Louis Vuitton (Sp?) has started selling these kind of bags, so expect them to be in style soon. The funny part is that they go for about $800.

2 Likes

Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by betakondo(m): 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I love it. Btw, the designer Louis Vuitton (Sp?) has started selling these kind of bags, so expect them to be in style soon. The funny part is that they go for about $800.

so you can actually wear this?
Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by Glowstone(m): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
every blog now will claim their stories were sent from their readers but in reality no one sent no shitt they just wanna tell you they have readers

OK

2 Likes

Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
betakondo:

so you can actually wear this?

Yeah, I would.
Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, I would.
At least it looks good? smiley
Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

At least it looks good? smiley

It does. It's crafty & creative.
Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It does. It's crafty & creative.
Hmm! You people will in no time start wearing polythene bags no doubt cheesy
Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

you just can't take it away from Louis, #fashionicon..
Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by akunjohn(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
I luv to wear it if its long sleeve nd with hood.
Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

you just can't take it away from Louis, #fashionicon..

But would you pay $800 for that? grin Here those bags are sold for R30-R35. I don't care what name is on it, but I'd never pay that amount for that bag lol.
Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Hmm! You people will in no time start wearing polythene bags no doubt cheesy

Hahaha.
Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha.
So that it would be pretty hard to know a lunatic from a normal person cheesy

1 Like

Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

But would you pay $800 for that? grin Here those bags are sold for R30-R35. I don't care what name is on it, but I'd never pay that amount for that bag lol.
#chuckles, its Louis Vuitton We are talking about here dear, in fashion its more about the name not the product.
Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

#chuckles, its Louis Vuitton We are talking about here dear, in fashion its more about the name not the product.

Ah, he can keep his name! Thank God I'm not a fashionista because this is ridiculous
Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by grad2012(f): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
I want one its very fine embarassed
Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ah, he can keep his name! Thank God I'm not a fashionista because this is ridiculous
no its not, its simply Unique. in fashion its not about the amount, buh the uniqueness and quality.
Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

no its not, its simply Unique. in fashion its not about the amount, buh the uniqueness and quality.

How is this one more unique than the one sold by the boys on the street? I see no difference, except for the name on the side. I'd rather buy one on the street if I wanna be "unique & fashionable".
Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

How is this one more unique than the one sold by the boys on the street? I see no difference, except for the name on the side. I'd rather buy one on the street if I wanna be "unique & fashionable".
hmm, #smiles..
thats were individual preference comes in...
Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

hmm, #smiles..
thats were individual preference comes in...

Ha! I guess so. It just seems like a waste of money.
Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ha! I guess so. It just seems like a waste of money.
. . . . noh it's not. you still don't get it, do you ?
Re: OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

noh it's not. you still don't get it, do you ?

I get it, it's the name. But the name means very little to me personally, hence I don't get why anyone would wanna "buy a name" for $800. Wasteful expenditure imo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hardcore Sex Story "Hyper+" / To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! / I Will Be Sharing Breast Milk With My Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.