Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Why Don't I Have Feelings For Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't I Have Feelings For Him? (4496 Views)

When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend / I Don't Have Feelings For Boyz Again, But Im Nat A Lez Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't I Have Feelings For Him? by loswhite(m): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
MizMyColi: Its not advisable to coerce yourself into liking someone. Don't be scared of the ticking biological clock.....all things being equal you'll meet your man soon enough #Word
and your man will meet another woman..lol keep waiting 4 ur man

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't I Have Feelings For Him? by zube01(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
ITbomb: I'm still trying to understand the chemical reactions that makes a girl fall for a guy. Something I don't think is much present in a guy.

You are over 25, you meet a guy, nice looking with a job and is caring, you say you have no feelings (but you are collecting gifts and recharge cards from him) , then a jerk would come around with sweet talks and you would be drooling to it, after a month of sex, he is tired and moving on to the next victim while you cry "all men are the same".
Are we seriously discussing this?
,,,I tell u bro! Most times this gals don't know what they want in life!

1 Like

Re: Why Don't I Have Feelings For Him? by Bebetter: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
[size=18pt]You don't know what you NEED yet, by the time you reach 31 years old you go know... noh worry.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Don't I Have Feelings For Him? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: when next you meet him tell him no you dobt want him.
If he insists you too insist and say no to him.
If he is adamant you too be adamant and still tell him no.

As for that credit, once he text it to you, please text it back to him that you dont want. If it is credit transfer, transfer it back to him.

As long as you dont like then dont collect anything from him, not this''he sometimes sends credit to me''.

Do this so that you wont waste his time. Afterall you ladies dont like it when men waste your time.
their criminal nature will neva allow them do dis

1 Like

Re: Why Don't I Have Feelings For Him? by Xano(m): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: when next you meet him tell him no you dobt want him.

As for that credit, once he text it to you, please text it back to him that you dont want. If it is credit transfer, transfer it back to him.

As long as you dont like then dont collect anything from him, not this''he sometimes sends credit to me''.

Do this so that you wont waste his time. Afterall you ladies dont like it when men waste your time.

Awesome. Bro, you are spot on!

1 Like

Re: Why Don't I Have Feelings For Him? by mencade5(m): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
Jenams: their criminal nature will neva allow them do dis
they r pure criminals...hahaha
Re: Why Don't I Have Feelings For Him? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 19, 2014
Words of advice 4rm elsers!!!

For most ladies; feeling grow over time; it doesn't just come; I think u shouldn't just rule him out; try him; do not ditch a date fixed with him; just give it a try (no harm in trying)... If it doesn't work; u spell it out n move on... Dats my humble "logomarchy"

D guyz u have a "Love @ 1st sight" most of d time; turns out to be infactuation!!! Trust me.....

Unkle...
Re: Why Don't I Have Feelings For Him? by xtervaganza(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
You're in your late 20s and people still see you as someone they should send recharge card to?

Lol

Some guys no get class self

Probably he wants to chop and bolt
Re: Why Don't I Have Feelings For Him? by Sammyclarinet(m): 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
What I'd do should I find myself in this situation would be to do what I know deep down is the right thing:FOLLOW YOUR HEART,IRRESPECTIVE OF WORLDWIDE OPINIONS... BECAUSE YOU ARE THE PRINCIPAL CHARACTER IN THE VERY STORY.YOU ALREADY KNOW DEEP WITHIN THE PATHWAY,IN ALL HONESTY FOLLOW YOUR BLISS...YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID...MY OPINION MA'AM.
Re: Why Don't I Have Feelings For Him? by boluyongp(m): 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
Feelings come from the heart so if you don't have feelings then it means you are heartless. Keep looking for Mr. Perfect instead of Mr. Right and watch as your clock ticks. He's being nice to you, sending you credit etc. Him being nice doesn't mean he's a weak man. Its the one that ll be beating you blue black you like so don't worry, its a matter of time, he'll come your way when you are 35. Don't know what's wrong with you ladies of nowadays. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Don't I Have Feelings For Him? by sexyjennik(f): 12:09am On Feb 20, 2015
mencade5:
when next you meet him tell him no you dobt want him.

Hahahahahaha you really got me cracked up cheesy funny yet so true
Re: Why Don't I Have Feelings For Him? by sorextee(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2015
Introduce him to ur female friend, later u will be a guest appearance at their wedding.. sincerely, I suggest u give him a try. Waiting and looking for the one I will love is like waiting for a ship at the airport (hypothetically). U don't know how many girls he is rejecting just to be with you. A bird in hand is worth two.......

Ps: if u don't like him, tell am o. No waste him time..
Re: Why Don't I Have Feelings For Him? by sorextee(m): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2015
Some girls no dey appreciate nice guys (like me grin)they will take him for a fool. After dey meet d bad ones, they will later say All guys are dogs, etc.
boluyongp:
Feelings come from the heart so if you don't have feelings then it means you are heartless. Keep looking for Mr. Perfect instead of Mr. Right and watch as your clock ticks. He's being nice to you, sending you credit etc. Him being nice doesn't mean he's a weak man. Its the one that ll be beating you blue black you like so don't worry, its a matter of time, he'll come your way when you are 35. Don't know what's wrong with you ladies of nowadays. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation... / Benefits Of Sexless Relationship / 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.