Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims (37069 Views)

1000 + saying Shahadah in Germany With Sheikh Yusuf Estes / Wahhabi Attack On Shia Mosque In Brussels,Belgium / 1000 Sunnah Per Day And Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by maclatunji: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
wellmax: Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating [in prayer], seeking bounty from Allah and [His] pleasure. Their mark is on their faces from the trace of prostration. That is their description in the Torah. And their description in the Gospel is as a plant which produces its offshoots and strengthens them so they grow firm and stand upon their stalks, delighting the sowers - so that Allah may enrage by them the disbelievers. Allah has promised those who believe and do righteous deeds among them forgiveness and a great reward.

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by wellmax(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
I'm out of here.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Harbdhul(m): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
Titiluvly: 25...Her face doesn't say so.. undecided
well, She's not Nigerian..what do you expect!

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by soludo93(m): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
If it were 1000 Muslims converting to Christians in Sudan, it would result to genocide of historic proportion.

18 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by myspnigeria: 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
wow.....nice one
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tuffgongjo(m): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Religion doesn't bring food to my table,only God.

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Vivipop(f): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
Seconded!!!
ebamma: waste of time and resources, instead of trying to convert people from one religion to another, try to preach to them to be better human beings
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by hotwax: 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
maclatunji:

Going by your projections, the whole world should be Christian by the year 2050. tongue

Do not be dubious when you make claims, it does not reflect well on you or the religion you seek to defend.

Millions or thousands.

People convert from one religion to another on daily basis. Some just adopt noise making and propaganda than the other.

There are christians in Iran, but cannot come out to admit it. Them born them?

APC defect to PDP, PDP defects to APC everyday. It is in nature of men.

5 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by ibdeals1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
ok..
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Coldfeet(f): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
superior1: [size=13pt]If it were a Muslim-Sudanese-turned-Christian Woman.............She will either be dead or seeking assylum in the West.
Converting 1000 Sudanese wouldnt even be in the equation.[/size]
This got me lmao! And then I realised the harsh and bitter truth in what you wrote and am just SMH now.

8 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by soldierdollar(m): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
Prowizy2:

Anamu, come and shut me up. Thief

Hahahaha . you better run for your life o . if he carry dagger ... He go chuk u o
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Dragonking: 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
She is being used to infiltrate belgium and cause havok very soon. No be islam were we know. Go and ask the chinese, they are regretting this same action now.

16 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by nasonaso: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
More terrorist in our midst.God help us

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by jookco(m): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
So she helped lead 1000 people to hell ? and it made front page.

Can we convert 1000 muslims to christianity in Sudan or Pakistan ?.

8 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by soldierdollar(m): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
ekeneobih: I strongly believe that this achievement would have only being possible due to PURE passion for what one believe in... Now my question is Christians what are we really doing here on earth? Am really challenged...Pls lets all return to the old path, that path of rug EVANGELISM. Salvation for all mankind.

Your mate de Onitsha main market re hustle
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Harbdhul(m): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
wellmax:

That is the difference between Christianity and Islam.
"I call heauen and earth to record this day against you, that I haue set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live. Deuteronomy 30:19.
But for the other religion, "Qur'an (8:39) - “And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.”
God have mercy.
What are u implying?..Don't just bring out a verse from an Holy book..Bring out its full context so that you will comprehend completely..This verse was revealed to Muhammad(pbuh) and its applicable during His time. When some non-believers posed as Muslim to the prophet. whereas,they were trying to deceive the Muslims and that's Hypocrisy which I know the Bible doesn't support too..Don't u think has hypocrites,they really deserved what Allah has ordered the prophet to do?

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by zurine(f): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
hmm
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by ruffplay: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
come and try it in my country nigeria,Good one grin
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by sugaarbear(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
end time tinz.......Jesus is alive oo

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
superior1: [size=13pt]If it were a Muslim-Sudanese-turned-Christian Woman.............She will either be dead or seeking assylum in the West.

your brain is working well.

7 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tbaba1234: 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
wellmax:

No this is what it says: Qur'an (8:39) - “And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do

Qur'an (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Great, a little education will be appropriate here.

The word 'Qitaal' translated as fight refers to mutual combat, I.e War.

Meaning people who are also fighting you.

The original context of revelation is actual war situation.

Historically, even when muslims conquered lands, the people were never forced:

According to Christian orientalist, T. W. Arnold:

"...of any organized attempt to force the acceptance of Islam on the non-Muslim population, or of any systematic persecution intended to stamp out the Christian religion, we hear nothing. Had the caliphs chosen to adopt either course of action, they might have swept away Christianity as easily as Ferdinand and Isabella drove Islam out of Spain, or Louis XIV made Protestantism penal in France, or the Jews were kept out of England for 350 years. "The Eastern Churches in Asia were entirely cut off from communion with the rest of Christiandom throughout which no one would have been found to lift a finger on their behalf, as heretical communions. So that the very survival of these Churches to the present day is a strong proof of the generally tolerant attitude of Mohammedan [sic] governments towards them (Arnold, Sir Thomas W., The Preaching of Islam, a History of the Propagation of the Muslim Faith, Westminister A. Constable & Co., London, 1896, p. 80.)

So my friend stop attempting to teach muslims their religion and actually learn what they say.

4 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Eureka007: 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234: SubhanAllah, in Nigeria, we have at least 50% Muslims and there are people who do not even know the basics of Islam. We do not live by Islam or convey its tenets, We have left dawah to boko haram and their likes.

Too many are not even confident enough to express themselves. We need Islam, Islam does not need us. We better wake up to our responsibilities or Allah will replace us with people better than us.

You who believe, if any of you go back on your faith, God will soon replace you with people He loves and who love Him, ..... (Surah 5:54)

that has not changed what islam epitomise

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
Allah is the greatest, even with all the stigmatization from the media and unbelievers yet thousands still make it a choice to willingly accept the one and true faith. Izaja anasrullahi walfat. Wara aitannasa yadhuluna fidinillahi afwaja
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Eureka007: 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
can u imagine ,very terrible religion

6 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by VicGoodGuy(m): 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
And to think that the most radicalised are always the converts leaves me fearing for Belgium 5 years from now. (Ogwuche, Adebowale, Adeboloja... To mention but a few).
And there's the little matter that that woman looks like a certain woman called the white widow (another convert).

8 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by myspnigeria: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
She looks so gracious.....
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by greall1: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
Why do u always interrupt whenever u see muslim thread is better u chnage ur manner.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
The Heart of Man is the problem and the actions thereof. We make Peace Evil and we can Make Evil Good.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
Mala eku Sala amu !

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by soldierdollar(m): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
Harbdhul: What are u implying?..Don't just bring out a verse from an Holy book..Bring out its full context so that you will comprehend completely..This verse was revealed to Muhammad(pbuh) and its applicable during His time. When some non-believers posed as Muslim to the prophet. whereas,they were trying to deceive the Muslims and that's Hypocrisy which I know the Bible doesn't support too..Don't u think has hypocrites,they really deserved what Allah has ordered the prophet to do?

Mtcheeeew . you just confirmed my fears . in summary, they deserved to be killed . killing killing killing killing

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
Nice,

Who was counting anyways?

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Harbdhul(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
soldierdollar:

Mtcheeeew . you just confirmed my fears . in summary, they deserved to be killed . killing killing killing killing
exactly, they deserve to be killed and if they repent just like the verse says,they can be set free!..Allah knows best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State / These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! / Ways To Please Your Wife (islamic Perspective)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.