Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims (37068 Views)

1000 + saying Shahadah in Germany With Sheikh Yusuf Estes / Wahhabi Attack On Shia Mosque In Brussels,Belgium / 1000 Sunnah Per Day And Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Bsmartt(m): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
Alhamdulilahi!
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Coldfeet(f): 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
ekeneobih: I strongly believe that this achievement would have only being possible due to PURE passion for what one believe in... Now my question is Christians what are we really doing here on earth? Am really challenged...Pls lets all return to the old path, that path of rug EVANGELISM. Salvation for all mankind.
Evangelism is still very much in Christiandom! And souls are being won over to Christ everyday!! You may not hear about it in the news or read about it in papers or get a topic created about it here on NL because Christians know the glory is not for mans consumption but for God alone!! The heavenly hosts keeps rejoicing whenever a sinner turns to Christ that's how it ought to be. Remember to do your part in your day to day life by exemplary Christ-like living that's Evangelism too. smiley

13 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by LajaLaba: 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
Be afraid be very very afraid lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Adetula1(m): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
RayMcBlue: In Islam, the real devout are the extremists we commonly call terrorists.
God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Ferdinandu(m): 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
1000 converted!!! Mhmm that is about 50 terrorists lurking somewhere in Belgium. Everybody needs to start taking cover in Belgium

5 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by teemsa: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234: SubhanAllah, in Nigeria, we have at least 50% Muslims and there are people who do not even know the basics of Islam. We do not live by Islam or convey its tenets, We have left dawah to boko haram and their likes.

Too many are not even confident enough to express themselves. We need Islam, Islam does not need us. We better wake up to our responsibilities or Allah will replace us with people better than us.

You who believe, if any of you go back on your faith, God will soon replace you with people He loves and who love Him, ..... (Surah 5:54)

May Allah guide us all to the right path ... ameen
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
superior1: [size=13pt]If it were a Muslim-Sudanese-turned-Christian Woman.............She will either be dead or seeking assylum in the West.
Converting 1000 Sudanese wouldnt even be in the equation.[/size]

It was not mentioned anywhere that she converted from Christianity to Islam. WHY THE HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Hempe(m): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
It's not about conversion, it's u always trying to do wht is right.... sad
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
[b][/b]
superior1: [size=13pt]If it were a Muslim-Sudanese-turned-Christian Woman.............She will either be dead or seeking assylum in the West.
And that's how they will ignore your statement like it was a plague. grin

3 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Okeikpu(m): 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
grin grin grin u av said it all........

3 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Cubeet: 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
Eeyah...I pity Belgium for this....

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Adetula1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234:

Should you really be quoting Deuteronomy in this case?? Deuteronomy ascribes death to apostates. It is quite brutal even for nairaland but I can help you with the verses if you want.

This is what the Quran says:

There is no compulsion in religion: true guidance has become distinct from error, so whoever rejects false gods and believes in God has grasped the firmest hand-hold, one that will never break. God is all hearing and all knowing. (Surah 2:256)
Guy,hide that verse before i post more than 50 verse in thesame Quran that commands people to serve Allah by force or should be killed.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Coldfeet(f): 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
Shalek:

It was not mentioned anywhere that she converted from Christianity to Islam. WHY THE HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He just sighted an obvious example! Is he wrong? NO! Countless episodes abound around the world to support his claim so just chill.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by giles14(m): 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234: Belgium: Woman assists more than 1000 become Muslim

Veronique Cools, a 25-year-old Belgian convert to Islam, has helped over 1,000 people accept Islam in the past 8 years.

Cools, who accepted Islam herself at a very young age after being influenced by her Muslim friends and researching into the religion, turned her home into an Islamic center for Belgian Muslims seeking to learn more about their religion.

Saying that she herself had to overcome many prejudices when looking into Islam, Cools then successfully helped her family overcome them too. Now her close family are also Muslims.

‘Prejudices stem from not being introduced to real Islam properly,’ she said as she was preparing iftar food packets for visiting Muslims to break their Ramadan fasts. ‘A
s Muslims we need to explain ourselves to society a lot better.’

The center now has more than 1,000 members, most of them Belgian women, and is open for all of Belgium’s 50,000 Muslims.

http://www.worldbulletin.net/ramadan/140549/woman-helps-over-1000-belgians-accept-islam
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/rccg-pastor-shot-butchered-borno/ http://www.punchng.com/news/iraq-christians-told-to-convert-or-face-death/ hmmm peace indeed
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
Shalek:

It's no hate. It's plain truth. Let me try explain his comment to you: A muslim converts people to Islam; Muslims celebrate her. A muslim converts to Christianity in Sudan (Nigeria, and any other country with overzealous islamists) she becomes an inmate in death roll perpetually.

11 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by idris4r83(m): 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
wellmax:

That is the difference between Christianity and Islam.
"I call heauen and earth to record this day against you, that I haue set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live. Deuteronomy 30:19.
But for the other religion, "Qur'an (8:39) - “And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.”
God have mercy.
the same bible in luke 19vs27 says "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me".

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Emmydo360(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
help me tell dem o... and dey call it religion of peace.... SMH

3 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by ndagiman: 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
Allah is great.... ISLAM is d fastest growing religion on earth... Allahu Akbar... Christians keep up with d jealous Nd see us progress Nd one dey u will die out of jealousy... u keep on associating us with boko haram even wen we our self condemn killing...can't remember wen last I saw or read a Muslim converts to Christianity... keep on with d hatred Nd see u progress... Allahu Akbar
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by deloon(m): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
coded01: Before the drama about Boko haram or terrorism BS starts... angry --- How many have we converted as Christians? angry

Or how many people have we influenced positively? lipsrsealed

Always blaming others but ourselves... angry
Please shut up and judge yourself not others.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by azezola(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
Allah Akbar
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tbaba1234: 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Adetula1: Guy,hide that verse before i post more than 50 verse in thesame Quran that commands people to serve Allah by force or should be killed.

Please do and be educated.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
idris4r83: the same bible in luke 19vs27 says "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me".
lolz that's not an instruction to christians. That's a part of a parable you just picked out. A PARABLE..... At least no one slit a throat reading those passages.

3 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
ndagiman: Allah is great.... ISLAM is d fastest growing religion on earth... Allahu Akbar... Christians keep up with d jealous Nd see us progress Nd one dey u will die out of jealousy... u keep on associating us with boko haram even wen we our self condemn killing...can't remember wen last I saw or read a Muslim converts to Christianity... keep on with d hatred Nd see u progress... Allahu Akbar
how do you grow? Marrying five wives or more? Forcing people to join or die or pay jiziya or so? Ooooh yes you just preached to 1000 people peacefully. *Clapping*

5 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by maclatunji: 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
There is a lot of ignorance on display on this thread. Do some of you think there are no Muslims in Belgium or that people do not convert to Islam by the thousands? Stop living in the bush of bigotry and get out often (with knowledge).

Some of the comments here are hilarious!
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by AndreB: 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
Islam used to look attractive to me when I was much younger..but with all the violence and segregation..it no longer does...how do you preach to and convert people..when u segregate and tag them infidels..

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by lilmax(m): 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
Muslims and christains displaying their ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State / These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! / Ways To Please Your Wife (islamic Perspective)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.