Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims - Islam for Muslims (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims (37073 Views)

1000 + saying Shahadah in Germany With Sheikh Yusuf Estes / Wahhabi Attack On Shia Mosque In Brussels,Belgium / 1000 Sunnah Per Day And Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by aalymah(f): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
winner01: once again I'd lyk u to count many of the religions in the original write up and tell me how many of them are linked to intolerance, violence and terrorism....my best female pal is an alhaja and many ahlajis and imams I got as family members and are good people...no one hates any religion, people only hate violence, pillage, murder, terrorism.....terrorists keep arising saying they are doing deadly things for allah and islam.,if any of the above mentioned religions CONSTANTLY produce religiously motivated terrorists, people won't hesitate to identify them with their religion...no hatred towards islam, ill also be skeptical if it was any other religion....and dear, í don't take bitter pills, I prefer sweet ones and I hope we all live in peace with good people.
Its gud u accepted dt u av GOOD pple who r MUSLIMS as family frnds n relatives...case closed!!!
Av a splendid evenin sir...
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by ElYamin: 1:17am On Jul 22, 2014
Yes, it is a good thing.. In Belgium. A western nation where freedom and equality is at least allowed.

Meanwhile, in many so called "Muslim" nations. Yemen, Saudi, Pakistan, and even Malaysia. It is punishable by law to preach any other religions to Muslims. You can go to jail or in some cases be killed. Not by an angry mob but by the law of these countries. And a Muslim converting to another religion faces the same likely fate. So where is the freedom in

So this post actually promotes the freedom of religion in Belgium. Not Islam.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Naijacitizen(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
The so called "don't judge" activists are here judging us. Smh!
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
Harbdhul: exactly, they deserve to be killed and if they repent just like the verse says,they can be set free!..Allah knows best

Una Own no pass kill kill kill.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State / These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! / Ways To Please Your Wife (islamic Perspective)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.