Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Would You Marry Yourself - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry Yourself (2273 Views)

Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? / Would You Marry a Single Parent? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry Yourself by Busybody2(f): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2008
Ujujoan:

Oh c'mon!! Stop that okay?? You are giving the guy ideas and I seriously don't know where you got them from.

Oh c'mon, you know you love himit grin

Ujujoan:

Mr. White's

shocked shocked shocked Tell me something cheesy Is that your pet name for him shocked You need to go and put this in the "what pet name do you call him in the bedroom thread" sharpish grin

Ujujoan:

You know the whole male domineering thing and all . . .

I know, i keep telling him his old school cave-men toasting method is outdated but he would not listen. grin grin grin

Anyway, me I have booked my head gear fitting appointment for the forthcoming lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed You would come round, it's only a matter of time cheesy
Re: Would You Marry Yourself by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2008
Busy_body:

Oh c'mon, you know you love himit grin

shocked shocked shocked Tell me something cheesy Is that your pet name for him shocked You need to go and put this in the "what pet name do you call him in the bedroom thread" sharpish grin

I know, i keep telling him his old school cave-men toasting method is outdated but he would not listen. grin grin grin

Anyway, me I have booked my head gear fitting appointment for the forthcoming lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed You would come round, it's only a matter of time cheesy

You know if I didnt know better I'd say you are felling a lil bit possessive. Tell me, is he really that good wink cheesy cheesy

I assure you girl, I have no designs on the man whatsoever so dont worry bout me okay kiss
Re: Would You Marry Yourself by Busybody2(f): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2008
[s]I am just branching out from my[i] nosey parking[/i] business into a bit of matching making Whitelexi knows it's in the bag grin You will come round soon cheesy[/s]

Please can I politely request that you stay on-topic please and stop cluttering the thread with your uncontrollable crush on Whitelexi angry angry angry grin
Re: Would You Marry Yourself by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2008
Busy_body:

[s]I am just branching out from my[i] nosey parking[/i] business into a bit of matching making Whitelexi knows it's in the bag grin You will come round soon cheesy[/s]

Please can I politely request that you stay on-topic please and stop cluttering the thread with your uncontrollable crush on Whitelexi angry angry angry grin

Oh sure, if you'd be kind enough to find someone else to 'match' me with. tell am say I no gree wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Marry Yourself by neowelsh(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2008
for sure, i got all it takes. wink
Re: Would You Marry Yourself by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2008
eldee:

How can I be wrong?? I'm Eldee!!! cheesy tongue
yea. . . .right!!! wink

eldee:

This is just selective cognitive retention on your part . . . did you miss the first part??
Did you?

eldee:

@topic
I'll have to pay to marry sumone like me!!! cool cool
I agree with you on this grin grin hehehe
Re: Would You Marry Yourself by ashleign: 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2008
ima1:

thank you o.

wats meaningless about it, except if you cannot use ur brain to think, or is my grammer too high for you, because i did try to write it in laymans term.

The fact that someone will sit on his or her computer to think about dumb posts like this makes me think what kind of human beings we have in Nairaland angry,this is completely DUMB
Re: Would You Marry Yourself by ima1(f): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2008
ashleign:

The fact that someone will sit on his or her computer to think about dumb posts like this makes me think what kind of human beings we have in Nairaland angry,this is completely DUMB

if you knew how to read then you would have seen the part where i said this topic was discussed on the radio, apparently ur the only one that thinks it dumb simply because you cannot read and articulate things, so you prolly need to go back to school, or dont attempt to reply to the post if you think it is dumb. i certainly do not give an F*ck if out of your stupidity or lack of education, and ignorance, cannot process little questions in your oversized brain. so i think it would be a good idea to leave the questions to those who can process things using their brains and go learn you ABC's
Re: Would You Marry Yourself by Joseph6(m): 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2008
i can love myself not marry

p.s ima1
u're harsh-er dan satan thrashier than jezebel
Re: Would You Marry Yourself by ima1(f): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2008
Joseph6:

i can love myself not marry

p.s ima1
u're harsh-er dan satan thrashier than jezebel

wat d hell did i do, joseph dont start with me, n i'll say comparing my coments to satan is an overstatement, i'll take no offense to you comparing me to satan or jezebel because you don't know me, n i dont give a f*ck what you think.
Re: Would You Marry Yourself by Joseph6(m): 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2008
girl take a chill pill and relax, its not like i have a knife across ur throat, moreova i've seen u're a nutcase and aint nobady wanna go near a nutcase peace!!
Re: Would You Marry Yourself by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2008
ima, dnt waste your time with him.
most times, ppl are not even sure if he knows what he's posting b4 he posts it.
attention is all he wants wink
Re: Would You Marry Yourself by ashleign: 1:21am On Oct 12, 2008
ima1:

if you knew how to read then you would have seen the part where i said this topic was discussed on the radio, apparently ur the only one that thinks it dumb simply because you cannot read and articulate things, so you prolly need to go back to school, or don't attempt to reply to the post if you think it is dumb. i certainly do not give an F*ck if out of your stupidity or lack of education, and ignorance, cannot process little questions in your oversized brain. so i think it would be a good idea to leave the questions to those who can process things using their brains and go learn you ABC's

If you knew what to do with your life,you won't be posting the most stupid "question"(that is if it's actually a question). in history,I definitely do not give a flying self-servicer if you heard it on the radio,the fact still remains that this thread is dumb,meaningless,beyond human articulation.Talking about illiteracy,you should be the one leaving the cybercafe for the intelligent and those who are ready to post meaningful and intelligent topics for school instead of wasting an opportuned space for an slowpoke-filled post.It will do you a great deal if you leave your computer and get a Job or possibly a life.
Re: Would You Marry Yourself by Joseph6(m): 1:33am On Oct 12, 2008
nice come back jare games on u ima1 aka olofufu
Re: Would You Marry Yourself by ima1(f): 2:02am On Oct 12, 2008
ashleign:

If you knew what to do with your life,you won't be posting the most stupid "question"(that is if it's actually a question). in history,I definitely do not give a flying self-servicer if you heard it on the radio,the fact still remains that this thread is dumb,meaningless,beyond human articulation.Talking about illiteracy,you should be the one leaving the cybercafe for the intelligent and those who are ready to post meaningful and intelligent topics for school instead of wasting an opportuned space for an slowpoke-filled post.It will do you a great deal if you leave your computer and get a Job or possibly a life.

hunny don't start with me, you think the thread is dumb then why bother reading it, took you long enough to formulate a response out of that dumb brain of yours, first and foremost let me lecture you on my person, i am not in a cybercafe, because i actually own a computer bought with my hard earned money i worked for at my job, as per education wise i have a Bsc in computer science, a Master's degree in Management information system, and going for my second degree in Nursing, so you see the level you are dont even compare, so who gives a f*ck about my education, i certainly don't think its a big deal, but when people like you who out of no f*ucking where come out blabbing sh*t and jumping into conclusions out of the stupidity of your brain, it just goes to prove how stupid you are. and the fact that i am wasting my time giving dumb f*ucks like you who still has pee brain the time of the day, bugs me because i a going down to ur level.
so hunny lets squash this you think the post is dumb fine move on im tired of wasting my time on idiotic f*cks, lets move on.
Re: Would You Marry Yourself by Joseph6(m): 2:22am On Oct 12, 2008
well its a nice one but a lil too much detail i'll like 2 think u are aware everyone lies on nl, then again the curses are overly redundant and enuff with the fake bowdlerizing or censorin wateva. all d same its an 8/10 .crazy and constructive .way to go!
ash, i see u're chances or winnin dis is are slim but u can give it a try perhaps there's still more fire to let out.
Re: Would You Marry Yourself by goodboybad(m): 2:23am On Oct 12, 2008
No way.
I need someone who is strong where I am weak, and for who I can be strong where the person is weak. I dont need someone who has my strenghts and weaknesses, no way!
I am reserved, I need someone outgoing, I tend to think too much, I need someone who does not brood, etc
If I marry someone like myself, how will we survive a situation where we are both weak, and how will we avoid conflicts were we are both strong?
Re: Would You Marry Yourself by Joseph6(m): 2:48am On Oct 12, 2008
i know i mention earlier dat i wont marry myself but i didnt get it then. . . . , . well i still woulnt marry myself. . . , .reasons: i'm too bossy too pushy i nag i'm lazy infact i can't date myself and frankly i can't stand being pushed around.
Re: Would You Marry Yourself by ima1(f): 2:48am On Oct 12, 2008
goodboybad:

No way.
I need someone who is strong where I am weak, and for who I can be strong where the person is weak. I don't need someone who has my strenghts and weaknesses, no way!
I am reserved, I need someone outgoing, I tend to think too much, I need someone who does not brood, etc
If I marry someone like myself, how will we survive a situation where we are both weak, and how will we avoid conflicts were we are both strong?

i agree with you on that, i remember when i was sick n felt like my life was ending, if it wasn't for my husband giving me words of support, i highly doubt i would have made it
Re: Would You Marry Yourself by ashleign: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2008
ima1:

hunny don't start with me, you think the thread is dumb then why bother reading it, took you long enough to formulate a response out of that dumb brain of yours, first and foremost let me lecture you on my person, i am not in a cybercafe,  because i actually own a computer bought with my hard earned money i worked for at my job, as per education wise i have a Bsc in computer science, a Master's degree in Management information system, and going for my second degree in Nursing, so you see the level you are don't even compare, so who gives a f*ck about my education, i certainly don't think its a big deal, but when people like you who out of no f*ucking where come out blabbing sh*t and jumping into conclusions out of the stupidity of your brain, it just goes to prove how stupid you are. and the fact that i am wasting my time giving dumb f*ucks like you who still has pee brain the time of the day, bugs me because i a going down to ur level.
so hunny lets squash this you think the post is dumb fine move on I'm tired of wasting my time on idiotic f*cks, lets move on.

Haha,who is idiotic?me or you who started a dumb post like this,you are really a spanking spiddle,did they tell you that idiots who ask Immature questions like this have got a level?Let's talk about education,yeah you might claim anything that pumps out of your flee brain,hey when adults like this ask Immature questions that can't be asked by a toddler,it makes me wonder if you really have an IQ.Yeah now I know why they say the truth hurts,because when they tell wankers like you the truth,they feel like ripping the forum into shreds.I still maintain this thread is dumb,so it will be of great interest to you if you have a serious rethink the next time you're posting a thread and stop waiting for when you would be told the truth from someone else and then you flay up like a soldier who just had a bullet pierce through his heart.
Re: Would You Marry Yourself by Joseph6(m): 12:34am On Oct 13, 2008
Now dats wat i call [b]A [/b]comeback! and ima1 i doubt if anitin u say can ovathrow dis one. ima1 u either take dis blow and give up or punch back and face the consequences. thumbs up! ash

P.S ima1's a bitch!
Re: Would You Marry Yourself by ima1(f): 4:28am On Oct 13, 2008
ashleign:

Haha,who is idiotic?me or you who started a dumb post like this,you are really a spanking spiddle,did they tell you that idiots who ask Immature questions like this have got a level?Let's talk about education,yeah you might claim anything that pumps out of your flee brain,hey when adults like this ask Immature questions that can't be asked by a toddler,it makes me wonder if you really have an IQ.Yeah now I know why they say the truth hurts,because when they tell wankers like you the truth,they feel like ripping the forum into shreds.I still maintain this thread is dumb,so it will be of great interest to you if you have a serious rethink the next time you're posting a thread and stop waiting for when you would be told the truth from someone else and then you flay up like a soldier who just had a bullet pierce through his heart.

you think its dumb fine, move on lets have peace.

@joseph, don't F*cking call me a bitch, if you cannot call your mother a bitch.
Re: Would You Marry Yourself by Joseph6(m): 7:36am On Oct 14, 2008
@ ima1
once a loser always a loser
can we focus on wats a ground pls "if u cannot call ur moda a bitch" only one who's modas a bitch wld use dis kind of line
Re: Would You Marry Yourself by ima1(f): 7:24am On Oct 15, 2008
Joseph6:

@ ima1
once a loser always a loser
can we focus on wats a ground please "if u cannot call ur moda a bitch" only one who's modas a bitch would use this kind of line

wat an asshole,
Re: Would You Marry Yourself by maryray(f): 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2008
@ IMA1, DEFINITO. ABASI MBOK, THAT WOULD EVEN BE GREAT, COS I KNOW MY LIKES, ETC, THAT KINDA MARRIAGE WOULD LAST FOREVER!
Re: Would You Marry Yourself by Quesera: 8:53am On Nov 04, 2008
My dream come true. Yes! I would. A gazillion times. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Would You Marry Yourself by Cipriani(m): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2008
Hell yes

Infact Cipriani weds Cipriani, this is going to be the best marriage for me cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

A LovePeddler Is In Love With Me. / Question For The Guyz! / Sharing Tooth Brush vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.