Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Applying For And Securing French Student VISA - My Experience - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Applying For And Securing French Student VISA - My Experience (10183 Views)

Getting Norway Visa And Securing Residence Permit / French Student Visa Applicant....share Your Experience Here / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Applying For And Securing French Student VISA - My Experience by hok4u(f): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
amdekola: Uhmm, guys and ladies. I have left for my studies and am settling in fine. If you need info about Erasmus Mundus Scholarship (which I am a beneficiary of), do not hesitate to drop me a line at madekola@live.com

Best wishes for your endeavors.

When is the best time to apply for the scholarship? Hope you are fine?
Re: Applying For And Securing French Student VISA - My Experience by amdekola: 6:18am On Oct 01, 2014
Am fine thanks.

Usually, most erasmus courses start accepting applications from September to December/January each year. So it's best to apply now smiley
See the courses here

http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus_mundus/results_compendia/selected_projects_action_1_master_courses_en.php

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Applying For And Securing French Student VISA - My Experience by WhyNa: 8:48am On Oct 01, 2014
Hi madekola, remember me? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Just learnt that the programmes would be updated soon. Meaning some courses stay n some are added.

Hok4u, in the mean time, U can familiarize urself wt d website

1 Like

Re: Applying For And Securing French Student VISA - My Experience by Ayesa: 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
Please I sent you a mail kindly reply and can someone with 2.1 or 2.2 apply for this Erasmus Mundus Programme
Thanks
Re: Applying For And Securing French Student VISA - My Experience by WhyNa: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Applying For And Securing French Student VISA - My Experience by amdekola: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
Good day readers. I hope you are doing just fine today.

Uhmm, I have not responded to some emails I received from some of you regarding specific questions on the Erasmus Mundus Program. It's been very busy here, but I'll set aside time to reply all the emails.

Do bear with me in the meantime.

And do not hesitate to visit the website of the Erasmus Mundus Program as it is in one of the comments on this thread.

Be good and God bless
Re: Applying For And Securing French Student VISA - My Experience by dhazzle: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
good morning, been granted admission for masters in France, don't know about going to apply for my visa. been hearing different thing like going to Abj to authenticate my result.confused about that. would be glad to get a feedback. Thanks
Re: Applying For And Securing French Student VISA - My Experience by dhazzle: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
hello guys, have been granted admission for a master programme in france but dont know to go about getting my visa. would be glad if I can be put through
Re: Applying For And Securing French Student VISA - My Experience by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
The first step is to either contact campusfrance abuja or campusfrance lagos to schedule a preliminary interview.
I dont want to post their cos an itchy dude migt hide it but you can search for the duo on facebook

After the conclusion of the preliminart interviw an appointment will be book at either the consulate (lagos) or embassy (abuja) to submit necessary docs and undergo your biometrics.
After which you wait for the visa decision

But i will advice you to opt for abuja which seems to be faster than Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Applying For And Securing French Student VISA - My Experience by Intelligentdude(m): 4:36pm On May 25, 2016
amdekola:
Good day readers. I hope you are doing just fine today.

Uhmm, I have not responded to some emails I received from some of you regarding specific questions on the Erasmus Mundus Program. It's been very busy here, but I'll set aside time to reply all the emails.

Do bear with me in the meantime.

And do not hesitate to visit the website of the Erasmus Mundus Program as it is in one of the comments on this thread.

Be good and God bless
Tres bien
Re: Applying For And Securing French Student VISA - My Experience by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
hello all, I need someone to putme through. kindly pm me pls.
Re: Applying For And Securing French Student VISA - My Experience by demo79: 7:08am On May 24, 2022
Hello ....what is going on with this trend
Re: Applying For And Securing French Student VISA - My Experience by Chiomaleo: 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
amdekola:
Uhmm, guys and ladies. I have left for my studies and am settling in fine. If you need info about Erasmus Mundus Scholarship (which I am a beneficiary of), do not hesitate to drop me a line at madekola@live.com

Best wishes for your endeavors.

Hello, Are you still in france?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport Advise / Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles / Hotels Close To Walter Carrington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.