Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno (52117 Views)

Osinbajo Continues To Serve As RCCG Pastor (press Statement) / Wike Hosts RCCG Pastor Adeboye In Rivers State (Photos) / APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
kobonaire: RIP, he lost his life while on his mission, sad but noble cry

Every day these terrorist keep attacking! Where on earth are our soldiers when this is happening??

What is our President doing about this??

I'm telling u these people have a bigger motive than the cover up of western education is a sin! Something else is going on!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
hazyfm: [size=18pt]GOD PLEASE HEAL OUR LAND...[/size]

I think GOD is thinking of Crashing Nigeria and Rebooting it.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
panachuku: eyah, his God cud not save him grin grin
Shut up!!
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by danielmichael(m): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
Nigeria is nad a place..we shud be thinking of vacating dis zone to jus save lives..bullshit this plc
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by YorubaBigot: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: Yeah, Most of them were gearing up to cheer the dastardly act even one was so confident to praise how they have been 'suyarizing' Igbos (igbos] since 1890 without reading the post to find out fortunately or unfortunately that it was one Yoruba pastor that had become the suya.....Our hearts go to the family though
Exactly! don't mind the mofos, not bad at all when the merry goes round cool
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
Scyllapatron: another proof that god does not exist. ... ignorant humans attacking each other over their delusional beliefs.

Yae indeed "god" does nat exist but "God" exist. Sort out the diff urself!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by festusb: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
All pastors leave Maduguri and go back to your state.lf you are a stranger and you are still living in Borno,you are tempting God.Pastor Taiwo has gone,who is the next sranger to be kill by Boko haram?Think of it.
Ogbonaikenna:
vanguardngr.com/2014/07/rccg-pastor-shot-butchered-borno/#sthash.RyVl3o8i.dpuf

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by kentorks: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
Adelaide2:

The dead pastor na Yoloba
You are Doctored in Stupidity #smh
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Acidosis(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
angela98: What are all this Christians still doing in the north? They should by now realise that devil and his followers has become permanent occupants of the north. Nowadays, residing in any area in the north is a big risk. Well may his soul rest in peace.

Hello, what makes you think boko haram is interested in the NORTH? I pity a lot of Nigerians... the doom is near.

By the time they're through with Nigeria as a whole; you'd then realise their main agenda.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by iamord(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
hazyfm:

Oga i believe in God, does'nt matter what u think or say, as far as i'm concerned ur words don't hold water. We both don't have to believe in God. Its a personal thing... Okay!!
And for the sake of our GNS101, Its irresponsibility not irresponsility and intellectually not interlectually

Now who is the MUMU??
thing is that u understand what I wrote.m its only normal to make a typo the major but it doesn't shift u from being the mumu..cos if your fellow human is plotting against u and all u can do is to hope on God when u got a brain to hands and legs.. Guy u go jonze.. And besides I believe in God.. But u are here to be fruitful.m use your head!!!
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
Blackchampion: Nna mehn! ike ndi awusa (hausa) agwugo kwam n'obodo aaoooo. Mmadu oganozi n'ulo ya wérè nópia akpa something. Hiaaa!
Mkpuru amu ya.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: Yeah, Most of them were gearing up to cheer the dastardly act even one was so confident to praise how they have been 'suyarizing' Igbos (igbos] since 1890 without reading the post to find out fortunately or unfortunately that it was one Yoruba pastor that had become the suya.....Our hearts go to the family though

[size=13pt]When igbo people were being killed in the north, here on this Nairaland, people gave their condolences, Me inclusive; without ever including ethnic sentiments. A yoruba died and many of you igbo people are there Jubilating, it simply shows how backward you are...Keep living in the hate your forefathers planted in you, Shame on you and on your kind. The nations regard for you and your people has become terribly minimal incase you are unaware, you deserve no respect, Ojukwu and the great Achebe took your respect with them to the grave!! Create a new legacy by being people rid of hate, and ethnocentrism, Cheers[/size]

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
Gayigaskia:

Boko haram are not just Hausa, they igbo yoruba hausa kanuri Fulani all Nigerians .
Did I Just Hear You Mentioned Igbo? IGWE MUST HEAR THIS!!

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Swiftboy(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
Tundenoni: Islam means Peace when Muslims Fly Airplane into
Buildings.
Islam means Peace when Muslims blow up
Churches, Shopping Malls, Market places, Mosques,
Subways, Train Stations,attack Military and Police
barracks.
Islam means Peace when Muslims threaten to
silent Criticism of Islam which carries Death
Penalty under Islamic law.
Islam means Peace as Islam teach Muslim men to
beat their wives.
Islam means Peace when Muslims behead people
chanting Allahu Akbar''Allahu Akbar.
Islam means Peace when Muslims stone women to
Death.
Islam means Peace when Muslims are allow to
marry 12 to 14 yrs old little children.
Islam means Peace as Muslims are thought to
subjugate Women.
Islam means Peace as Qur'an thought Muslims to
subjugate Non-Muslims.
Islam means Peace as Imams preach hatred
towards Non-Muslims in the Mosques.
Islam means Peace as Muslims continue to kill
fellow Muslims in almost all the Countries in the
Middle East, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Northern
Nigeria, Somalia, Kenya and other Muslim
Countries.
Islam means Peace as Sunni Muslims
and Shiite Muslims continue to slaughter each
other which has been going on for the 14000 Years.
Islam means Peace as Saudi Arabia and other Gulf
States continue to fund and support Islamic
terrorist Groups to terrorize those who don't share
their view.
Islam means Peace as all the Airports in
US,UK,France and Germany are in high Security
alerts for the fear of Islamic Terrorist attacks.
Islam means peace when Muslims rape women and
the Government demands that the victim must
provide 4 Male witnesses for testimony according
to Qur'an.
Islam means Peace as Millions of Muslims are in
Refuge Camps.
Islam means Peace as Groups of Muslim continue
to migrate to Non-Muslim Countries every single
day.
Islam means Peace as Muslims continue to trouble
and violate Non-Muslim law in the West.
Islam means Peace as women are forbidden to
drive their cars under Sharia law.
Islam means Peace as Boko Haram kidnapped
more than 300 Northern Nigerian Christians and
forced them to embrace Islam at gun point while
reciting Qur'an.
Islam means Peace as Sudanese Government
threaten to kill apostasy for leaving Islam to
Christianity.
Islam means peace as it's death penalty to leave
Islam.
Islam means Means a Qur'an commands that those
who don't believe in Islam should be killed in
Qur'an 3:151,
Qur'an 3:56,
Qur'an 4:74,
Qur'an 4:76,
Qur'an 4:89,
Qur'an 4:95,
Qur'an 4:104,
Qur'an 5:33,
Qur'an 8:12,
Qur'an 8:15,
Qur'an 8:39,
Qur'an 8:57,
Qur'an 8:59-60,
Qur'an 8:65,
Qur'an 9:5,
Qur'an 9:14,
Qur'an 9:20,
Qur'an 9:29,
Qur'an 9:30,
Qur'an 9:38-39,
Qur'an 9:41,
Qur'an 9:73,
Qur'an 9:88,
Qur'an 9:111,
Qur'an 9:123,
Qur'an 17:16,
Qur'an 18:65-81
And in so many other Qur'an violence verses
trust the peace-loving muslim will say its in the time of the prophet. I've read some of these verses and am shocked at why people cant take the religion for what it is and run pray to God to show them the way to Him. I fear Islam for real...for the seemingly paganic rituals there in.not to talk of its doctrines,chants,enchantments and sacrifices. There's true God worthy of worship I know.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
Sometimes I want to stop reading post on NL because of some comments that speaks stupidity.

Some curse and question God while some keep blaming the Muslims when infact we r all victims of BH crime. These people have killed not only Christians and pastors but Muslims and Emirs and imams.

Some Muslims in Kd that tryed to expose BH were killed along with their family. Did anyone say anything about them? No!

Plsss the reasonable ones should understand that Muslims are against boko haram.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by ichidodo: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
YorubaBigot:
Exactly! don't mind the mofos, not bad at all when the merry goes round cool
And when it is time to act these people cow behind igbos to lead them into an offensive...but ofcourse we know their back stabbing antecedents…One Nigeria,jare.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by lagcity(m): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
ocman: Oboy you get mouth walahi....but they won't say pim! Fear go gree them talk? They are the ball-less and scrotum-less region with leaking mouths. That waste-rn region licking gambari asses from time apple choke adam for throat.

You are contradicting yourself. First you say "they" wont say pim, and then you say they have leaking mouth. So, which one is it? People who don't whine cant have leaky mouths, can they?

We all know the "ochongonoko" people who have the energy to whine in Nigeria, so stop projecting. Must everyone whine like the Igbos? Leave us to deal with things in our own way, please! Not all of us love screaming like market women.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Acidosis(m): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
If Borno dwellers leave the state for Boko Haram; where would you go to when they come to wine and dine in your state?

Think about it; before you post that comment.
Remember, Boko Haram is coming to your state. If Nigerian army cannot stop them in the North, forget it! No one will in your state.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Bennyberry(m): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ogbonaikenna: Igbos, leave the north
hw ws ur jamb score?
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by wiringdpt(m): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
Wetin him find go there?
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by WAHMAR: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
oduastates: Why can't some people use their brains.
Why is adeboye not going to borno to hold his crusade?
There is no God.if at all there is one ,then that God is the God of Ife and the Yorubas and not the god of intolerant places like Mecca , medina and Israel .
SMH. U b idiotz. Ow can u tlk lyk dt . Does dt mean d pple in mecca r wicked?
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
may his soul rest in perfect peace,infact this is too much for me
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by YorubaBigot: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: And when it is time to act these people cow behind igbos to lead them into an offensive...but ofcourse we know their back stabbing antecedents…One Nigeria,jare.
my broda dat one na before. Those clannish dolts are senseless back stabbers, we know better than to form any sort of senseless alliance with those hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by allanphash7(m): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
Even the scripture says that be wise as serpent and calm as dove. if i am a Pastor and be posted to maidiguri why will i go? well RIP PASTOR
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by lagcity(m): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: And when it is time to act these people cow behind igbos to lead them into an offensive...but ofcourse we know their back stabbing antecedents…One Nigeria,jare.

You can give us one example of cowing behind Igbos or get lost. You are the ones who have always screamed of "betrayal", so who is depending on whom, ewu? grin grin
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Blackchampion(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
softsparkyy:
Mkpuru amu ya.
Nne waayó kwa.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Awoofawo(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
Homon!

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by YorubaBigot: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
softsparkyy:
Mkpuru amu ya.
Please don't corrupt me wink
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Acidosis(m): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
wiringdpt: Wetin him find go there?
Boko Haram is coming to your state, remember?

We'd soon ask you "wetin you find go that state"

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Atigba: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
"BE WISE LIKE SERPENT" this dude is not wise at all he just died for nothing, why should one decide to live in war zone?
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by YorubaBigot: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
Blackchampion: Nne waayó kwa.
she don spoil me finish grin
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by arent88(m): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
collynzo2:
Learn to recognise sacarsm when you see one.
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/rccg-pastor-shot-butchered-borno/#sthash.RyVl3o8i.dpuf
u must either be dumb or outrightly stupid to call what dat idiot said as sacarsm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu / Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo / President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.