Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno (52124 Views)

Osinbajo Continues To Serve As RCCG Pastor (press Statement) / Wike Hosts RCCG Pastor Adeboye In Rivers State (Photos) / APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by 50calibre(m): 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
Religion has turned most people into fools

What was the man doing in the north?

He probably claimed the verse " no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper "

It's time for people to wake up and smell the coffee, religion is a sheer waste of time, it not only gives you false hope, it depreciates your reasoning ability.

7 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by hazyfm: 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
Scyllapatron: another proof that God exists. ... ignorant humans attacking each other over their delusional beliefs.

[s]“is god willing to prevent evil, but not able? then he is not omnipotent.
is he able, but not willing? then he is malevolent.
is he both able and willing? then whence cometh evil?
is he neither able nor willing? then why call him god?”[/s]

― Epicurus

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by echobee(f): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
Adelaide2:

The dead pastor na Yoloba
guess a goat typed this? angry sad

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
vanstanzy:
My friend u r right. But God also gave us senses to sense danger and an initiative& legs to flee from danger.

And strength to defend yourself. Or is your god weak?
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by iamord(m): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
hazyfm: [size=18pt]GOD PLEASE HEAL OUR LAND...[/size]
wait for God to come and heal it for u.. No go carry iodine and gentian violet pour for the country

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by vanstanzy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
Idrismusty97: Are you going to provide shelters and source of living for them? Most of the southerners were born and raise there. They are making 10 times more money in the North than they would ever make even in their own regions. You can't blame them unless you want provide food anf shelters for them.
Really? So money& shelter is most important than life? Where did that philosophy of urs come from? Havent u heard that "as long as there is life there is hope"?

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Emperio(m): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Because they let them.
Let them come and kill me.
What do you expected them to do.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by ibdeals1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
christ... crychrist...
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
I was thinking the yorubas and hausas re allies Rip to the pastor any southerner or westerner or easterner especially easterner still in the north with this approaching 2015 is an idiota

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by echobee(f): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
panachuku: eyah, his God cud not save him grin grin
U must be m a d angry angry. U better watch ur mouth angry

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by vanstanzy(m): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

And strength to defend yourself. Or is your god weak?
Excuse me, do i know u?
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by farem: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
collynzo2:
Because his life is worth more than that of the pastor who was killed.
Honestly, I am surprised that there is a Redeem church in that part of Borno. Redeem rarely opens branches in non-profitable places whether peaceful or not.

HAS THIS EVENT NOT CONFIRMED HOW DERANGED YOU HAVE BEEN IN YOUR SO-CALLED VIEW(S) AND REASONING? ARE YOU GOING TO BE THIS FOREVER DELUDED?

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by biz2get(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
[size=8pt][/size]space booked
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by tbaba1234: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
May God save us from this boko haram nonsense.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by oyinsho(f): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
panachuku: eyah, his God cud not save him grin grin

May God Console his family!!!His God has indeed saved him.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by wellmax(m): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
O Lord, God of our fathers, are you not God in heaven? You rule over all the kingdoms of the nations. In your hand are power and might, so that none is able to withstand you.
Did you not, our God, drive out the inhabitants of this land before your people Israel, and give it forever to the descendants of Abraham your friend?
And they have lived in it and have built for you in it a sanctuary for your name, saying,
‘If disaster comes upon us, the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we will stand before this house and before you—for your name is in this house—and cry out to you in our affliction, and you will hear and save.
O our God, will you not execute judgment on them? For we are powerless against this great horde that is coming against us. We do not know what to do, but our eyes are on you

6 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
The man is a martyr if I begin to insult islam now mynd44 go ban me

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by iamord(m): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
This is just one of the many reasons why we need this •
www.nairaland.com/1808167/how-separation-church-mosque-state
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by LillyAnne(f): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
Are there still Southerners in Borno?
People get mind shaa.

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by ghostwritter(m): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
God have mercy on us all, especially on some stupid nairalanders who bring tribalism to every issue.....islam preaches peace, likewise Christianity.
Never judge a tribe or religion by a man's action.

God bless Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by ichidodo: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
This is one Nigeria nobody should disturb any Northerner in any part of Southwest Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Idrismusty97(m): 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
50calibre: Religion has turned most people into fools

What was the man doing in the north?

He probably claimed the verse " no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper "

It's time for people to wake up and smell the coffee, religion is a sheer waste of time, it not only gives you false hope, it depreciates your reasoning ability.

A bloody waste of time indeed! Depreciating Africans brains since its inception. Especially the foreign religions we carry on our heads like its ours.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Elebiju: 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
Gayigaskia:

Boko haram are not just Hausa, they igbo yoruba hausa kanuri Fulani all Nigerians .
we don't expect better comments from a Hausa man.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
donphilopus:

Guy, you had A1 in foolishness, right?!

You of all of all people should know Chino's level of IQ by now.....very low.

7 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by donphilopus: 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

You of all of all people should know Chino's level of IQ by now.....very low.

Lol. I never knew I quoted that deranged guy!

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
Scyllapatron: another proof that god does not exist. ... ignorant humans attacking each other over their delusional beliefs.

If God (Allaah) doesn't exist, you will not exist
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by LEXYCOM: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
May God forgive all of you that speaks against the man of God....you are toying with judgment....Only a fool will say there is no God....My God does what pleases him.....if he likes, he saves and if he likes he let death happen....all the same, he still remaineth God

2 Likes

donphilopus:

Lol. I never knew I quoted that deranged guy!

He has a penchant for Yoruba names... grin

1 Like

Elebiju: we don't expect better comments from a Hausa man.
.....like your comments are better
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Mintayo(m): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
My only concern now is the family member of this pastor,the wife and kids. I hope they are save,because i can't begin to imagine what these 'devil-possessed' BH will do to them. May God keep them.
Woes and curses be upon any muslim that rejoice with this news.!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
oduastates: Why can't some people use their brains.
Why is adeboye not going to borno to hold his crusade?
There is no God.if at all there is one ,then that God is the God of Ife and the Yorubas and not the god of intolerant places like Mecca , medina and Israel .

Chop knuckle, abeg!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
50calibre: Religion has turned most people into fools

long story short, you're ignorant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper / Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises / Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.