Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno (52122 Views)

Osinbajo Continues To Serve As RCCG Pastor (press Statement) / Wike Hosts RCCG Pastor Adeboye In Rivers State (Photos) / APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by sunnyolads1(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2014
R I P to the dead Pastor. He met his death when serving his God, painful indeed may God grant the family fortitude to bear the loss. And now to you the liiving- Repent and accept JESUS to your life now. It could be anyone's turn tomorrow. If you die having Jesus in your life guarantees your destination in the eternal beyond. JESUS is the truth - John 8:32
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by drstone1: 9:43am On Jul 19, 2014
Fantasywrita:

Every day these terrorist keep attacking! Where on earth are our soldiers when this is happening??

What is our President doing about this??

I'm telling u these people have a bigger motive than the cover up of western education is a sin! Something else is going on!

Na only you never Sabi say the Wolves have declared war on your likes!
The only problem is some of the Shepherds do not know what part of the scripture to apply.
Some confuse themselves by turning the other cheek.
The wolves would just bite their jugular n have field day feastin,n decimating d rest of d sheep!
Others hide or run away when they see the wolf coming. The ShEep then becomes entirely at d mercy of the wolves- and wolves have no Mercy.
But d Good shepherd prepares n arms himself to confront the wolves n he is by so doing willing to lay his life. this is where d miraculous happens n d tide is turned!!!!!!
Wild beasts have only one they fear n respect. One who is more terrible dan they. Stop hoping that Obama's America will fight ur fight. Obama has a different and contrary agenda to what most ppl know!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by lastpage: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2014
oldenglish: Hausas suyaring Igbos since time immemorial.

I did not read the post ooh. But I know the content since it involves killing of somebody by Hausas.

Why dont you shut your silly trap (cant even call it mouth) if this is all that your infested brain can think about?

or you think this is selling "Expired cornflakes or stolen items"?

No wonder dem dey dupe you left right and centre!

Its your trap that is killing you.

Eeranko lasan-lasan

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by goksongold(m): 11:04am On Jul 19, 2014
God have mercy, let everyone irrespective of whre u come from, north, east, west n south leaving in the three most dangerous part of nigeria whre those beast called BH r killing n chopping innocent ppl into pieces relocate to a more saver environment, may the soul of all the departed ones thru this insurgency rest in peace(Amen)
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by antartica(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2014
Hell mary.A very primitive society that is still languishing on ancient and barbaric religions in the 21st century world where real man is literally reaching out to the stars.

If due care is not taken,in five hundred years time,africans could be extinct.The ones that will survive will be the ones that will blend with other evolving races.From all indications,everything seem on the backward trend in africa.

We talk of the neanderthals today almost like a myth,but they were a set of human species who couldn't keep up with the game of survival at their time.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by thrillmedear(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
panachuku: eyah, his God cud not save him grin grin

uhn. Dont call for d anger of God because he his alive
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by martinsdike: 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
Oluku
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by kaima1984(f): 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
panachuku: eyah, his God cud not save him grin grin
May God hav mercy on you,dis young pastor is resting in d Lord where der is no hatred,worries,killings and all dat,U really need Jesus in ur life dearie
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Emart(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
Terrible
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Blackfire(m): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
islam is a religion of peace
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Bonapart(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
Scyllapatron: another proof that god does not exist. ... ignorant humans attacking each other over their delusional beliefs.

you will believe there is God when that pathetic life of yours is taken. On dat day u will face judgement. Dis statement will be use against u
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Engen(m): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
Osrachingy: R.I.P to d Pastor!!

Please pastor don't rest until these animals are brought to book
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Engen(m): 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bonapart: you will believe there is God when that pathetic life of yours is taken. On dat day u will face judgement. Dis statement will be use against u

Please stop your delusional beliefs that kept our country bound for ages... I believe there is a source to life and explanation to incredible things of the world but I don't think is Muslim nor christianity, Jewish neither Man or woman...
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by yungchop: 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
[quote author=princessayesha][/quote] Aisha!! Please reply me now!! I'll like to know you better, please give me the chance am begging!!!!!!
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by yungchop: 12:04am On Jul 20, 2014
[quote author=princessayesha][/quote] Aisha!! Please reply me now!! I'll like to know you better, please give me the chance am begging!!!!!! Aisha please please please., Dan Allah Dan Anabi ki ji abun de ina son giya miki, kin ji??
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by olalerujb: 12:04am On Jul 20, 2014
RIP Brother. A trouble zone sometimes may not be the right place for evangelism, which does not mean that serious envagelistic activities cannot be carried out when problems abated. May God give us wisdom
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by princessayesha(f): 12:34am On Jul 20, 2014
yungchop: Aisha!! Please reply me now!! I'll like to know you better, please give me the chance am begging!!!!!! Aisha please please please., Dan Allah Dan Anabi ki ji abun de ina son giya miki, kin ji??
Ina jin ka
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by yungchop: 12:56am On Jul 20, 2014
princessayesha:
Ina jin ka
. Na che ki bani any of your contact let's do instant chatting, facebook, bbm or whatsapp any of em. Iono why I just have this thing for hausa girls.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by BinghiNya(m): 6:55am On Jul 20, 2014
Tripleclick:

God punish you,,is your own god that is weak,,when the anger of God comes;;hausaland will be like gamorrah
it Ȋ̝̊̅§ gomorrah not gamorrah, fyi I am a westerner, your god Ȋ̝̊̅§ too weak to do anything to ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥, my own God I can't disrespect. Your god died on a cross like a thief, he even sucked breasts
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by BinghiNya(m): 7:01am On Jul 20, 2014
MrT2011:

Bro. "Binghinya" is a SnakeZombie; he wouldn't understand your quote!

Aboki means Zombie = Zomboki!!! cool
two idiotic cross breed, now I understand you guys suffer from brain drain, when did ondo become a northern state. Awon ode omo irankiran, Ȋ̝̊̅§ your god potent such that his wards don't get protected. Idiots
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by MrT2011(m): 11:43am On Jul 20, 2014
BinghiNya: two idiotic cross breed, now I understand you guys suffer from brain drain, when did ondo become a northern state. Awon ode omo irankiran, Ȋ̝̊̅§ your god potent such that his wards don't get protected. Idiots

Shatap!
& Taa gbafu ebe'a!!

Aboki-enwe!!!

That's what you are!
And that you remain till eternity. cool

I know someone helps to translate my grammar for you. grin cheesy grin

Monkey take banana tongue

Oops! You are ZOMBOKI; only eat flesh undecided
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by SenatorJames(m): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
So sad. This is the first killing i will ever hear concerning RCCG pastor since Boko haram insurgence started in 2009.

Romans 8 has finished it. What shall seperate us from the love of God? Shall it be...... death.....

Anyway. Happy 62nd Convention coming up in august, theme: HOLY SPIRIT. God bless RCCG of great visions and missions.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Mark1979: 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
Free mobile app security app created to help with personal safety of Nigerians. It is a called 9ra Naija rescue alert, available on download on google play and google. Let your family and friends know about it. Thank you.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Mark1979: 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
Free mobile app security app created to help with personal safety of Nigerians. It is a called 9ra Naija rescue alert, available on download on google play and google. Let your family and friends know about it. Thank you.

Let me know what you think of this app
http://www.naijarescuealert.com/
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by milky3(f): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
why do this people derive pleasure in killing.. they have turn God to a liar ..... see blasphemer on nairaland saying rubbish about God.... no matter what happen God will continue to be God that i know for sure .... God please do not keep silent
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Tripleclick(m): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
BinghiNya: it Ȋ̝̊̅§ gomorrah not gamorrah, fyi I am a westerner, your god Ȋ̝̊̅§ too weak to do anything to ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥, my own God I can't disrespect. Your god died on a cross like a thief, he even sucked breasts
you are a big slowpoke,i pity your life and your stupid blasphemy. Jesus is the light, and others are darkness including your own.get lost!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Obasanjo Poses With Saraki After Their Secret Meeting Today (photos) / President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper / Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.