Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno (52115 Views)

Osinbajo Continues To Serve As RCCG Pastor (press Statement) / Wike Hosts RCCG Pastor Adeboye In Rivers State (Photos) / APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
chrisbaba1:

I really don't mind yorubas being accused, but if an igbo is going to keep playing victim and peddling hate from generatiion to generation, i will stick with my people too. I will be as biased as they are. You shout igbo, id shout yoruba. i love a Nigeria without ethnic hate, but these igbos just wont stop. Blame the leaders as individuals, blame the criminals, not a whole tribe.!! its distasteful. i simply gave a more explicit pill of what they have been peddling from the time i was born. No one hates igbos, but thehey act like everyone is against em.

Who said this?:I want to prevent even one Igbo from having even one piece to eat before their capitulation. We shoot at everything that moves and when our troops march into the center of Igbo territory, we shoot at everything even a things that don’t move.”... "I have to kill the Ibos."

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by purity80(m): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
I know pastor Taiwo cos i served in Dille and Lassa. Those are core Christian settlements in Askira/Uba L.G.A. I'v spoken with some of my friends who are indigens of these areas, but some of them hav their phone either switched off or unavailable. I'm really scared.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by ChynoBEATS: 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
Osama10: Any right thinking human being would have left that state now.
quite easy 4u 2 say...buh very herculean to-do...oya u leave all u've laboured for n go 2 aba n start a new life There..n let's see hw. Lonq it'll Take u to get some grounds There.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by BinghiNya(m): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
MightySparrow: RIP Pastor, God punish Allah who raised those that fell you untimely.
mentalo, ‎​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ God should punish himself, you are a real ozuo, mumu Ơ̴̴̴͡f the highest grade, the christian God Ȋ̝̊̅§ a weak God

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Who said this?:I want to prevent even one Igbo from having even one piece to eat before their capitulation. We shoot at everything that moves and when our troops march into the center of Igbo territory, we shoot at everything even a things that don’t move.”... "I have to kill the Ibos."

Whoever said that does not represent the desire of every non-igbo...... Any man can say anything. He was a military leader so all power was his.... You want to keep letting the hate propagated over 40 years ago keep thriving in your minds, suit yourselves, it hurts no one. No tribe is good or bad, individuals are..... cheers mahn

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by salbis(m): 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
panachuku: eyah, his God cud not save him grin grin
Was that suppose to be funny?
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by MrT2011(m): 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
chrisbaba1:

Igbos been decieving themselves since time memorial....

Shatap!!!

You and your dead country are doomed!!!

Deal with it!!!

Monkey! tongue take banana. cheesy grin wink

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
MrT2011:

Shatap!!!

Deal with it!!!

wow.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by LuckyLadolce(m): 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
Scyllapatron: another proof that god does not exist. ... ignorant humans attacking each other over their delusional beliefs.

Rush! anoda proof that you've got no brain.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Tripleclick(m): 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
Bitches!!!!!!! Next world de wil nva a tribe like hausas

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
BinghiNya: mentalo, ‎​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ God should punish himself, you are a real ozuo, mumu Ơ̴̴̴͡f the highest grade, the christian God Ȋ̝̊̅§ a weak God
what do mean dat d christian God is a weak God why is ur allah (piece of sh!it be upon him) not preventing u from the mighty bombs of isreal

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by 3kay945(m): 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
oduastates: Why can't some people use their brains.
Why is adeboye not going to borno to hold his crusade?
There is no God.if at all there is one ,then that God is the God of Ife and the Yorubas and not the god of intolerant places like Mecca , medina and Israel .

What are you talking about bro

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by omololu2020(m): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
princessayesha: Leave us alone one... maiduguris are kanuri not hausa. RIP pastor
look at dis foolish aboki cow,a aboki gal lik u,who even taught u ao to read and write

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by collynzo2(m): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
Boko haram keeps slaughtering Yorubas home and away.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by 3kay945(m): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
collynzo2:
Because his life is worth more than that of the pastor who was killed.
Honestly, I am surprised that there is a Redeem church in that part of Borno. Redeem rarely opens branches in non-profitable places whether peaceful or not.

grin cool
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Tripleclick(m): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
BinghiNya: mentalo, ‎​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ God should punish himself, you are a real ozuo, mumu Ơ̴̴̴͡f the highest grade, the christian God Ȋ̝̊̅§ a weak God

God punish you,,is your own god that is weak,,when the anger of God comes;;hausaland will be like gamorrah

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by MrT2011(m): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
chrisbaba1:

Igbo people live off the remnants of the 90s wisdom, they barely think things through rationally when it comes to this ethnic thing. Like modern villagers living off rumours and grapevines. jeez

Monkey is talking. grin cheesy grin
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Awoofawo(m): 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
chrisbaba1:

Whoever said that does not represent the desire of every non-igbo...... Any man can say anything. He was a military leader so all power was his.... You want to keep letting the hate propagated over 40 years ago keep thriving in your minds, suit yourselves, it hurts no one. No tribe is good or bad, individuals are..... cheers mahn
chrisbaba1:

chrisbaba1:

You should have realize by now that some of the people on Nairaland are low-life, hatred driven individuals
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by MrT2011(m): 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
chrisbaba1:

wow.

Good!!! cool

That's my boy wink
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by angela98(f): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
chamboy: is there anywhere in the bible that said runaway from devil
really? Was is not in d same bible that God used moses to take the Israelites out of Egypt. To be free from evil pharaoh? Do they need to spell it out in the bible..."flee from evil" ?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by MrT2011(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
Awoofawo: [size=8pt][/size]

You should have realize by now that some of the people on Nairaland are low-life, hatred driven individuals

Lili grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Awoofawo(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
MrT2011:

Shatap!!!

Deal with it!!!

A black man calling another black man, monkey! What a joker?!

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
MrT2011:

Monkey is talking. grin cheesy grin

ino ur a very young chap so its not worth it. i have communicated with igbo people old enough to decipher. wish u the best hommie wink
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by rudepen(m): 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
50calibre: Religion has turned most people into fools

What was the man doing in the north?

He probably claimed the verse " no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper "

It's time for people to wake up and smell the coffee, religion is a sheer waste of time, it not only gives you false hope, it depreciates your reasoning ability.

haha...op0nu leleyi sha...

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by MrT2011(m): 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
Awoofawo:

A black man calling another black man, monkey! What a joker?!

Oops!!! shocked

So, the symbol of Awolowo is "monkey"

Sorry I didn't know that cool undecided

Forgive me grin cheesy grin
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by MrT2011(m): 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
chrisbaba1:

ino ur a very young chap so its not worth it. i have communicated with igbo people old enough to decipher. wish u the best hommie wink

Thank you! Uncle chris. undecided

I didn't know you were an old man cry
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by LEXYCOM: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

So does the Great FSM.
I bind you in the name of Jesus..Amen
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by MrT2011(m): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
piagetskinner: This may just b One out of the many other silent killings goin on in that dreaded zone...and yet our military still claim upper hand over the situation
Btw; boko haram is not just politically motivated,there's a whole lot to it than meets the eye

The problem with you Nigerians is that many of you guys don't think!

So now you are still guessing that Boko haram is a jihad war- Cleanse all Christians.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by rudepen(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
Can't still blieve some. commnts m readin here....people stil nid 2 sit nd read REVELATIONS comprehensively....ah lift ma hat f0r d past0r jawe....u died preachn d g0spel knwn fully well dat z0ne z dreadfull....evn d disciples were killed in c0ld bl00d in d bible.....
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Infomizer(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ogbonaikenna: so the murderers have not committed any sin before God right?

Have they? Did he not allow approved of it happening? Just asking o!
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by rudepen(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
W0E!! To any northerner in this thread.....w0e to ur religion also....

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by MrT2011(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
EMMABC1: While I commiserate with the family of Pastor Dokun and RCCG, may I use this medium to advise all big yoruba-owned churches ( RCCG, Winners, Deeper life, etc ) to shun tribalism, nepotism and favouritism that have crept into their churches. A situation where about 97% of all pastors posted to different villages, communities, towns and cities outside southwest region are yoruba is clannish, nepotistic, unconventional, unchristian, unapostolic and condemnable. What is wrong in ordaining a native of a community or region where these churches are scattered and putting them in charge of the parishes? How will a yoruba pastor effectively propagate Christianity in my village where most of the church members speak and worship God in Igbo language?

Are there other ulterior motives for running these churches that we don't know of?

Yes!!! There are!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper / Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu / Shiite Muslims Arrested With Petrol Bombs, Hard Drugs. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.