Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? (2182 Views)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? / Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? (2) (3) (4)

Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by ashleign: 3:37am On Oct 11, 2008
Just wondering,In Nigeria every rich man or footballer marries the rich and famous.Is that Love undecided

Why does it happen a lot in Nigeria?
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:42am On Oct 11, 2008
Like dey attract now

who wan be poor man
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 11, 2008
it's obvious.
social status
more fortune
etc
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by richo(m): 3:57am On Oct 11, 2008
Re: Why Does The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls?

that looks better
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by lammy2(f): 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2008
If u expect a rich and famous man to marry a poor unknown girl  or vice versa all in the name of love,  then that's the stuff fairy tales are made of.
In reality, most people are materialistic and want to futher consolidate on their wealth, power and influence, so they look for partners that would help them achieve this either in the same social class or in a higher social class, only on rare occasions do u see rich men/women marrying poor partners.
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by djcrucifix(m): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2008
i wonder o! undecided
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by sangreal: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2008
what the expect my friend the rich and famous attend parties social function.Also the attend club were the gate fees range from like 7k which they alone can go in and also they relax in places that are expensive in nature that only their class attends
The life is all abt class dnt think abt u becos the thing go give u headache
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2008
Is it not their choice? shior,
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2008
Because I guess they have things in 'common', abi you wan marry poor persin  grin
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by chamotex(m): 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2008
Now if a rich man marry a very poor woman, i bet u will be the first to say "Why did that rich man marry that poor woman". undecided undecided
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by jennikadri: 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2008
because kanu married amara
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by tope2000(f): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2008
jennikadri:

because kanu married amara

ROFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by idupaul: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2008
chamotex:

Now if a rich man marry a very poor woman, i bet u will be the first to say "Why did that rich man marry that poor woman". undecided undecided

tell em bro
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by jennikadri: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2008
tope r u laffing?must d babe add footballer there,rich men don already cover footballer,but y wont she,wen kanu is always in her meditating lips and fingers
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by tope2000(f): 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2008
jennikadri:

tope r u laffing?must d babe add footballer there,rich men don already cover footballer,but y wont she,when kanu is always in her meditating lips and fingers

come ooo
is this the girl that was obssesed with kanu??
did she change her user name or na different pesin??
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by jennikadri: 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2008
na she naaa,our one and only obongyi grin grin grin

she changed id,but we still recognise her,not when d whole section of this forum is filled wt kanu nwankwos thread grin
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by idupaul: 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2008
tope2000:

come ooo
is this the girl that was obssesed with kanu??
did she change her user name or na different pesin??

all Igbo chics used to have fantasy's of being kanu's bride till amara clear them eyes grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2008
who ish kanu
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by tope2000(f): 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2008
jennikadri:

na she naaa,our one and only obongyi grin grin grin

she changed id,but we still recognise her,not when d whole section of this forum is filled wt kanu nwankwos thread grin

The girl changed her username prolly cuz u and spikey tormented her grin grin grin
den swear for the girl ooo. HAHA lipsrsealed

idupaul:

all Igbo chics used to have fantasy's of being kanu's bride till amara clear them eyes grin grin grin grin grin

Nooo
obongyi is dangerously obsessed, the thing is getting scary oo
obongyi if anything shud happen to kanu's wife, i am holding you responsible tongue cheesy
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by idupaul: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2008
ibkaye:

who ish kanu  

he is a famous herbalist in onitsha tongue tongue

ibk hi
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2008
idupaul:

ibk hi
oh i see, thankyou smiley

idupaul hi
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by richo(m): 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2008
idupaul:

ibk hi

haha cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:57am On Sep 06, 2009
Cos in most cases, water and oil do not mix, unfortunately

different lifestyles, . . .they mingle and hobnob together most of the time

they also keep a real close and tight knit circle as well

i mean as far as the parents and members of their various extended families go, . . .
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 06, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Cos in most cases, water and oil do not mix, unfortunately
. . .
grin grin grin llool.
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by bluespice(f): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2009
well aint it obvious?
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by 190: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2009
well im a rich and famous person and i got married to megan fox (devoiced her) and married platimunk another rich and famous babe!
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by sweetpie23: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2009
who cares
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by Tofenof(f): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2009
190:

well im a rich and famous person and i got married to megan fox (devoiced her) and married platimunk another rich and famous babe!

Dream on!!!
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2009
Because ''iron sharpeneth iron'''  cheesy  cheesy
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2009
status matters
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by 190: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2009
Tof-enof:

Dream on!!!

mahhills@live.com

face it dudette its a reality!
Re: Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? by posakosa(m): 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2009
@ OP

because they don't have the time to explain their life decisions to the likes of you.

I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate / Can You Kill For Love? / All This Crazy Bumbum Y'll Thinking About Is Full Of Shit